Burn those bridges !!

NoMorePies

Hi all,

Well after loosing 4 stone (now just 7lbs to target) I've finally had enough of wearing clothes that simply look ridiculous on me!

So I've taken my entire wardrobe to the charity shop (except my socks and shoes cos they still fit and pants went in the bin :D ).

My wardrobe now consists of 1 pair of jeans, 1 work suit, 5 work shirts, 2 casual shirts and 2 jumpers. Oh and 7 pairs of pants!!

So if I start putting weight back on I will have no clothes that will fit - I think that is a good way of ensuring and helping that I stay in maintenance, hence the title of this thread.

And yes, shopping is more fun when you are slimmer.

Everyone out there on CD just keep going cos it really is gold at the end of that rainbow.

Pies.

WAY TO GO !!!

Well there's no turning back now is there!

Well after loosing 4 stone (now just 7lbs to target) I've finally had enough of wearing clothes that simply look ridiculous on me!

Congratulations and well done!!!

54311jm.gif

Well done you thats great wish I had the confidence to get rid of all my size 26/28 clothes but they are all bagged up and n the loft .I am determined not to get as big again so dont know why I dont throw them .You must feel great with only 7 lb to go keep that feeling your a winner all the way xx

Congratulations thats fantastic and I think its a great idea to burn those bridges :) I have to say giving in and buying a size up all those year ago was the beginning of my spiraling weight gain definitely a good idea to keep the wardrobe sizes in check :)

Well done you thats great wish I had the confidence to get rid of all my size 26/28 clothes but they are all bagged up and n the loft .I am determined not to get as big again so dont know why I dont throw them .You must feel great with only 7 lb to go keep that feeling your a winner all the way xx

Mandye get rid of that size!! It is way way too big to keep!!

CONGRATULATIONS!! What a wonderful inspiring post and you must feel a million dollars, now stop posting and get on with filling the space you have created.... it's amazing how quickly you can ! ;)

Gxx

To echo everyone else - Congratulations!!!!

It is such a great feeling to get rid of all your old too-big clothes - enjoy getting rid of all the empty space in your wardrobe :p.

Thank you all for you very kind words,

Pies

Just what I'm doing at the moment - taking the time when Himself is in hospital to have a good clear out of all my clothes. I have two huge black sacks of size 28/30/32 clothes to take today!

What a great feeling, isn't it?
x

well when i get to goal ill be able to wear all my lovely old clothes again... ive put all my weight back on over the past 3 years and as i was getting bigger i didnt buy any clothes... except jeans in a 16 and then an 18...
i lived in about 3 outfits for 3 years i reckon lol!!!!
so its nice to be getting 'back' into my old clothes and when i get bored of the satisfaction attached to this ill go buy me some lovely new clothes.
but for now this is motivation enough.
ive gone from my huge 18 jeans (which were getting tight before i began CD), now into my 16's which are getting loose. not sure ive got any 14/12's so i may need to buy some soon...
and then the grand finale is getting back into my Moto jeans which have'nt daylight since 2003!!!! ive told my partner i want to wear them to the airport in July so better shift these last 2 stones, and NOW!!!

Back