Burnt

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by PositiveBetty, 5 March 2008 Social URL.

1. PositiveBetty

PositiveBetty Full Member

Hmmm...well I must be doing something wrong. I cut my R&C bar into 8 and microwaved for 30 secs and it's burnt. :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hels80

hels80 Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(19.52%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    I did them in two batches of three when I made mine, and that seemed to work ok (do the same thing with the lemon and fruit bar too - I cut them into eight bits 25 seconds is usually enough for each four biscuits to leave them a bit soft and chewy instead of brittle)

Keep on trying - I've lost count of the number of shakes I must have wasted trying to make muffins! Hope the burnt bits aren't too bad!

4. PositiveBetty

PositiveBetty Full Member

haha well I have to admit I still ate it!

5. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Check what wattage your microwave is.....mine is an 800, so any timings I post are based on an 800W machine. Yours may be a 900w and only require 15 or 20 seconds. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.