burping :D

abz

Gold Member
the shakes make me burp something chronic. am going to have to come up with some kind of quiet burping technique. i'm hardly subtle!! anyone else have this problem?

abz xx

yes defo!!

but i tend to gulp them back quite quickly.. perhaps thats whay i get the burpies?

i have also noticed when i am really hungry and drink them i get a terrible pain my tummy too followed by a massive belch...... its that massive i can say my name address date of birth and count to 100!!

lol

yes defo!!

but i tend to gulp them back quite quickly.. perhaps thats whay i get the burpies?

i have also noticed when i am really hungry and drink them i get a terrible pain my tummy too followed by a massive belch...... its that massive i can say my name address date of birth and count to 100!!

lol
LMAO :rotflmao:

i could smell eggs earlier but i swear it wasn't me... really confused me as unless the smell was coming through the wall i have no idea. it was a boiled egg smell...

and i don't drink mine fast. in fact i have to make sure i drink them within the 15 mins, ha.

abz xx

yes i do also find mine are very eggy too!! rather strange!! there must be some kind of type of eggs in the packs as thats just protein? i dont know i aint got a clue.. all i know is half the time i blame the dog i mean everyone knows i dont eat i have my shakes!!

pmsl

Back