Business trip for the rest of the week

SuziWoo

So tomorrow I fly to Germany for work, home on Friday then family weekend away for father in laws birthday...I fully intend to stick to the plan but I'm a bit worried about Wed/Thu evenings which will involve dinner with my colleagues which I won't be able to avoid...what's the best way to survive this and stick to plan without having to make excuses or justify myself?

Have a protein meal for your dinner. Fish or chicken ideally - otherwise lean red meat (but a smaller portion) along with the types of veg you could normally have on the plan. I doubt they'll even notice. Avoid sauces and dressings though. Even in an indian you could have tandoori chicken. I often have a small steak when eating out (fillet is the lowest calorie and if you're on expenses then why not?!) and salad.

Day 1 of the business trip survived! Shake for breakfast, two litre bottles of volvic on route and a coffee (without sweetners or sugar), a bar when I landed. My hotel room is equipt with a fridge, microwave, hob and sink as well as cutlery, dishes etc. Wey Hey! A trip to the supermarket for some lettuce, cucumber, spring onion, coffee, tablet sweetners, milk and coke zero.. Another bottle of water, chilli and salad for dinner and crispy chocolate shake cookie and a coke zero a few minutes ago! SUCCESS...roll on tomorrow. I've just found out we are having a guided tour of the city followed by a BBQ for team building tomorrow - excellent, I'm sure I can survive this without breaking the plan :) 3 packs and some BBQ protein tomorrow it is :)

Well done!! Keep at it xxx

Yay!

I survived, got home yesterday and still in ketosis, was much easier to stick to than I thought it would be, even with team dinners. Today is week 2 day 6 and feeling great.

Back