Business Trip

Julie Phillips

Please help guys. I am off on a 2 day business trip with people I have never met before. I am in touch with them via e mail as we all have the same job role in different parts of the country - but I haven't met any of them in the flesh.
There will be masses of food and drink on offer. How can I get away with not having it?? I don't want them to think I am a bit 'strange'
I thought I would say I am on antibiotics so can't drink - but what about the business lunches, dinners etc???
I am due to refeed around 14th July in time to go on hols at the beginning of August - so I want the time between now and then to really make a difference..

Hey,

Well I really wouldnt worry what they think of you - just say that you are doing a special programme and you can only drink water.

They will probably be in awe of your self discipline! xox

I agree with Julz, Im sure they will admire your resolve and determination. Brazen it out is my advice!

I had to go to an important lunch with prospective employers a few weekends ago and i ate a plain chicken breast and some green beans, a little like a refeed day. After that, it was straight back on the shakes and I was glugging the water like it was going out of fashion! It did not affect my weight loss at all.

That said it is different for everyone, and it is up to you to know what you are capable of with regard to sticking with LT. I wish you all the best Julie. Good luck.

Do you know what girls - you are right -SOD 'EM!!!!
I will be on that beach feeling comfortable for the first time in years - if it kills me!!!!!!

yay! lol great attitude julie xox

Good for you Julie!

You will enjoy your holiday even more if you know you are as light as you can be and didn't miss losing an extra pound because you didn't want to lose face!

You are doing so well.

Good luck.

x

U must b relieved girl. U would have coped well anyway

We just have to go to Newport for a 1 day meeting now - I can cope with that easily. The Glasgow meet is now in September - so hopefully it won't be a problem by then.
These things are sent to try us though.....

Back