Busy busys 3week challenge

Busybusy

Gold Member
I'm starting this 3week challenge to lose for a family wedding. On the 3pks a day plan. Ho to everyone already on forum. Good luck to me x

Hello again how much u looking at loosing in 3 weeks? good luck x

I want to lose 10-14 lbs.

Danii safia are you following me? lol x

welcome and good luck x

Thanks sukie, well don on your losses. You've done great. Not a good start for me I'm afraid to say, was ok untill I got in from work. Will get my head screwed back on tomorrow.

Lol looks like it x

Or maybe Im following you lol. How are you getting on, day 1 was not a good start for me. But todays a new day so here go's.

Right todays another day gotta get my vlcd head on.

Goals:

Record daily intake in diary (to make me accountable)
Buy new scales
Buy some greent tea
Get in the zone

Ok so starting the day with a large black coffee and litre of water. Gotta get prepared for the day properley now.

Hope everyones has a good and 100% day.

Good luck :D

Hey good luck on day two it really does get easier - but if you are really tempted by food try four packs a day just for the first few days to get into ketosis then you wont feel so hungry
I hope you get the weight you want for the wedding
I am on a 6 week countdown for a pending operation

Hey aaleigha, thanks for popping in. And thanks for advice... Operation hope nothing serious.

Ok got my new scales and my start weight is 10.6. Tried the porridge-nice the shakes and bars are a much more inferior quality than exante. Less tasty in less in amount....I was tempted by the food packs and variety in flavors but gotta bumper pack so hey ho just gotta get on with it. Not doing it for the taste and it's not forever.

Onwards and downwards

operation serious enough as I am having a total knee replacement - so exercise is at a minimum at the moment

I hit ketosis today so hopefully for me things should get easier

how is your day going

Don't ask aaleigha, lifes pretty hectic right now. Fell off at a working lunch with a client. Then came home and ate and drank anything and everything to numb feeling sh:1t about falling off. Iv got a something very inspirational to tell about knee replacement. Gotta get liitle uns out the bath and then. X

Or maybe Im following you lol. How are you getting on, day 1 was not a good start for me. But todays a new day so here go's.

Its day 8 for me on slim and save and i am finding it a lot easier than exante but only because of the meals and the protein. I preferred the exante shakes because i find the slim and save ones a bit light so not very filling. I think i am also out of ketosis due to my own stupidity in buying orange flavoured multivitamins! I am starving and waiting until saturday when my shopping gets delivered as i have brought some new multivitamins.

Never mind about today just draw a line under it, i know how hard it can be when you have a a lot going around you. So far everything has been easy for me but my real test will be next week if i go over to stay with my mum and dad for a couple of days with the kids. Lol even my husband is only letting me go if i dont fall off the wagon, we'l see x

Hey Safia (lovely name) know what you mean about exante vs SS. I too was tempted by the variety on SS but so far the products are tasting far inferior to exante and much less filling but its about focusing on the goal and not the taste. I think this diet is far more effective though judging by peoples stats on the WI thread.

Dont worry about the vits (dont think it could have done a huge amount of damage just drink loads of water to flush out and you will be in K no time. Are you going to your folks for half-term? I too went to mum n dads at easter while on exante and it was hard work but I managed my having a protien meal when I had too. You'll be fine, And its more brill and rewarding when you see a result on the scales during challenging times.

Hope everybody has a brilliant 100% a day

well I hope you are having a better day today
if you often have to have a working lunch - do you have your protein meal at lunch times - in this hot weather you can put down the not eating much to the heat affecting your appetite

I am still using up the cd stuff my daughter gave me - my parcel of packs arrived today :) think I will go for 100% on slim and save come monday

Back