Busy Forum

weasey

Gold Member
m I just mad or has this forum become a lot more busy since it was promoted to a proper big forum?!

It's mad! I used to read all of the post religiously but I just can't keep up with them all these days!

Not just you, I think so too! Plenty of new starters like me, all looking for support! I only joined a few days before the S+S forum went up but I do see more activity. and the activity in the general VLCD forum has gone right down!

It's great being busy x i know it helps me when I get bored and would usually eat etc xxx great info x great support x brilliant forum!!!!!

Thank to everyone x

Oh so its only a new forum :) Its great loving it already, everyone is so helpful and positive

Not exactly new - it used to be a sub forum but now it has grown up and has its own subs!

I wonder if S&S itself will see an increase in orders as a result of it being upgraded here.

I expect that all diet companies see an increase in business in the new year and as a result of the new forum members we got busy enough to have our own 'big' forum. I dare say that the extra activity / profile doesn't hurt business though!

Agree, it's both busier and if possible (as it always was) even more supportive. I haven't had to post so many questions as someone else asks for me, saving me the trouble and resulting in some excellent answers!

Back