busy week at the national carb fest ....

mustdoit

susan
and i managed to sample most food items for you all ............but will be back soon .( sunday ) So bring on the cow and pig !! :rolleyes:

That's so kind of you- welcome back :D

ah, it was your turn this week then!

thank you so much for being 'the one' it was me last week, however, it didn't do that much harm....this week i am back to posted weight first time since march !!

Naughty, naughty (says the person who checked that the choccie mousse was up to scratch last night;) )
Xx

Yes, I'm on a damage limitation exercise too today - I went away with the family for the weekend so decided it would be easier to forget the diet for the weekend, as we were eating out for lunch and dinner every day. 5lb on this morning. 4lb of it will be water.:cry:

Trouble is, we're away next weekend too, camping, so any recovery I make during this week will probably be undone again next weekend! :rolleyes:

the funny thing is ............. finally got on the scales and have lost a pound !!
stinking cold but sticking to atkins ............. only because i have tissues stuck up my nose and can t get food by the tissues !! xx

Back