Busybusy's 4 week challenge

Busy, I'd be happy to have 10.4 on the scales f t meant having your figure. It's so not fair :( lol

Awe Hun I know you work hard enough to maintain a healthy weight but hormones are not on your side - it's hard for you due to pcos.

however, do stick with Atkins is a fantastic way to lose weight and maintain it after. I don't know if you have dandr but it's really good insight into the diet.

I don't where would I find it? Pcos is a nightmare for tummy area. I'm going to need to cut my tummy off and rush in A&E and beg them to stitch me back up ;) I have strange thoughts.

Ha ha your funny x, tummy us problem area for me to but it can toned with the right excercise. Dandr just dr Atkins new diet revolution. X

Good morning all x. Well I don't know what made me but I had a Atkins bar yesterday! They were on offer at tesco's - so I may stall again this week!

I also have a couple vodka-coke zeros most nights - don't know if anyone knows if that could be the reason for me stalling all these weeks?

All else is well here in busy town :) off to the gym in a minute, although legs are killing from yesterday's session.

B eggs and veg suasage
L salmon salad
D lamb and (don't know the English name for this veg but a bit like a mini marrow, will have to find out)

Hope your all winning x.

Kadhu is a type of Indian pumpkin. Very delicious :)

Brief update, skipped the eggs at bf just had the veg sausage as had a bp coffee instead - it lovely and cream and not what I expected. Not feeling hungry but have had a small bowl of lamb and pumpkin curry (smelt to lovely to resist) and as I've been to the gym and need protein for my muscles - I figured :)

Appetite definitely curbed and energy levels up. Want another bp - what's the limit on these anyone?

Lol busy I told you that you'd love them. They fill you up great and give heaps of energy.
i drink 2 per day instead of breakfast each around 350 ml.

if you think you won't be getting lunch or dinner one day no problem in having another because its a good way of keeping the fats up whilst not eating eating and makes the body let go of weight because it knows its getting fed.
People who do intermittent fasting rely on these and lose loads of weight.

Thanks for the heads up on the BP's GL x. I'll pop over shortly.

Well so much for abstaining - had a vodka coke zero last night, but just the one mind. Getting annoyed with this stall and stopping the drinking is the only way to find out if its that, that's the problem.

No gym today as I'm really sore from yesterday, but have done 20mins if tae-bo at home instead.

BF 2bps and some smoked salmon
L egg salad
D not sure, will update

Hope your all winning x.

Awe busy, I totally know where you are coming from on the stalls/gains/stalls yadda yadda...urgh.
you are probably right, it'll be the vodka and coke zero, or it could even be the exercise you do building muscle?? Could be,,, I know when I hit the gym hard my weight went up and t annoyed me.

how much do you want to be slimmer? I can hear you say lots.... So stop the extras and see how it goes as you can always have them once at goal :) I need to tell myself this too. I'm fitting in size 12 jeans but.....my loose skin is there and I hate it hate it.

Update from yesterday - the day finished with a nice chick shashlik and salad :) good...... But also a Atkins bar (why did I buy those !) and 2 vodka cokes :-/ .

Had a brief look through dandr and alcohol and coffee are definitely prohibited during induction so there's the problem regarding my 4 week stall I think.

I have to focus on staying away with those. It's a friends birthday weekend this weekend - but I'm gonna try and stay as good as possible. Next week 100% induction, if I'm to accomplish my 4 week challenge.

Scales are still not descending - so fed up :-/ . Luckily the gym is knocking those wobbly bits out ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1372321464.220010.jpg, which is keeping me motivated. Wish the numbers on the scales would drop also.

Anyway rant over (poor diary, lol).

B veg sossie and 2 bps
L Tuna salad
D Spag Bol (obviously -Spag for me)

Gym 1hour of cardio kick-boxing.
Have a great day fellow campers x.

Love the idea of the sock (on main forum).

Good morning campers!

I'm so happy to announce yesterday was a whole day without alcohol and no Atkins bar - yes it was a 100% induction day (!).

Woop woop

Morning busy, well done! I know t can be hard 100% but hopefully the scales will take a dive.

you look great in your photo :)

Morning busy, well done! I know t can be hard 100% but hopefully the scales will take a dive.

you look great in your photo :)

I don't mind it too much as I've always had great results with it, so hopfully they will. Not sure how good I'll be at weekend as I'm away but not worried as I'll definitely be back in the zone Monday.

Thanks x.

Well done busy on keeping lean and green! Those atkins bars are lethal for stalling people so it could be that if your having more than 1.
You look fab in your pic! X

Back