Busybusy's 4 week challenge

Good afternoon catkins, you're doing fab and looking as gorge as ever xx

Morning busy, do you have a hangover? :( how did the start to the weekend go for you?

Hi! Good morning!

Had a great weekend with friends, I've been totally off plan but figured I can catch up this week.

B 2bp's
L egg mayonnaise and salad
D bbq chick salad

Exercise; 1 hour LBT class.

Morning busy, did you manage to pull the diet back around after the weekend? Hope you are ok? :)

Hi!!

Been off plan for week! Just couldn't control my carb pangs. I've been eating so much - like I'd been imprisoned or something! I'm blaming being on totm and also a couple freak days where I got caught out due to change in normal routine.

However, I'm back in the zone today and will hopefully stay that way. Not thought of my menu today. Gonna update after gym.

Awe busy, bless you... I've had the same week. Still posting my menus but completely disgraceful.
carbs are evil and they are so hard to rid once you sniff them.

so happy to see you back and glad t hear you are back in the one today....good luck!
enjoy the gym:)

Awe busy, bless you... I've had the same week. Still posting my menus but completely disgraceful.
carbs are evil and they are so hard to rid once you sniff them.

so happy to see you back and glad t hear you are back in the one today....good luck!
enjoy the gym:)

It's been pretty bad, but not gonna let it get me down. ;-)

It's Monday!

Gym - 20mins cardio and 20 mins toning.

Menu;

Bf 1bp (are these induction friendly?)
Chicken salad
Dinner Aubergine curry

S cheese

Good morning Catkins, well done for getting back on to it xx

Good morning Islanders!

Happy to report a 100% day yesterday. No vodka, no nuts, no seconds and no carbs!!

I'm actually rearing to go today :)

Think I'm gonna do Davina Body Buff at home (I think I'm just building muscle at the gym, so trying to mix it up a bit). I know Lynne and Teeney, you are doing to. I'll report back later if I was able to complete it!

Menu
Bf 1 bp (are these allowed on induction?)
L egg mayonnaise and salad
D a curried and stir fried courgettes and spicy chicken wings

Hope your all winning x.

Busy well done on a 100% day and all the exercise you are doing.

bp should be since you a allowed coffee even if small amounts, butter contains sometimes trace of carbs and coconut oil is no carb and medium chain triglycerides. As long as you don't add anything you should be good to go on any phase.

Busy well done on a 100% day and all the exercise you are doing.

bp should be since you a allowed coffee even if small amounts, butter contains sometimes trace of carbs and coconut oil is no carb and medium chain triglycerides. As long as you don't add anything you should be good to go on any phase.

That's great news as they're really good for breakfast for me. Let you all know how the exercise goes, apparently Davina's DVDs are hard but effective.

I'm doing Davina power of three, body buff sounds like hard work! I've got the kettle bells one, may have to dig that out of the garage, I've only done it a couple if times and can feel it afterwards. Have fun!

I'm doing Davina power of three, body buff sounds like hard work! I've got the kettle bells one, may have to dig that out of the garage, I've only done it a couple if times and can feel it afterwards. Have fun!

So does power of 3! Give the kettlebells is very effective in toning up (cant push it enough).

Couldn't find Davina so did Ladans fab at 40, it's a kind of LBT work out. I lost and toned lots with this post baby.

I'm liking all the veg talk on forum it def does help.

Anyway haven't done any jobs today - been glued to forum! Must go now

Morning :)

Those courgettes sound lovely - how did you do them?

Sx

Hi suse, as follows;

Heat oil in wok or pan, add whole red chillies, cumin and mustard seeds to fragrance the oil (allow them to heat nut not go too brown).

Add in corgettes sliced in rings, a little or lot gingger a d gsrlic and spices (I use the mixed Kashmiri spices I've mentioned before) but chillie powder, coriander powder and curry powder if you don't, salt.

Stir fry on high until cooked, adding water or removing pan from heat as not to let the veg stick. Add fresh chopped coriander at the end x.

Curry sounds great busy! I couldn't do without my coffee either. :)

Thanks, corgettes are all water and can you mushy, but they're perfect for stir frying.

Have you tried the bulletproof coffee? It really is effective in suppressing appetite and allegedly helps in weight loss to.

Back