Busybusy's 4 week challenge

Good morning campers! Hope your all well. Nothing noteworthy today, another 100% day yesterday, bar a couple of veg sausages which were 4g carbs each, eeek!

Excercise - Ladans DVD

B 1bp
L celeriac chips and wings
D fried cabbage and lamb

Hope your all winning x

Morning busy,

menu looks nice, I've still not tried the celeriac chips...can never find any in supermarkets. I've been to them all too :(

hope you are still on for the weekly challenge? ;) I did my first 100% day yesterday so bring it on! I want to be able to comfortable wear a summer dress before summer has gone :)
Hope you have a great day!

Morning busy,

menu looks nice, I've still not tried the celeriac chips...can never find any in supermarkets. I've been to them all too :(

hope you are still on for the weekly challenge? ;) I did my first 100% day yesterday so bring it on! I want to be able to comfortable wear a summer dress before summer has gone :)
Hope you have a great day!

Pity about the celeriac, as they really hit the spot - I actually like them better than normal chips.

Yes, definitely still on for the challenge. Well done for bringing it round - that's my girl. You'll be in those dresses and looking 'way gorge' (lol), in absolutely no time x.

Great news, the 7lb totm/last-week-of-plan is off! Miraculous or what!

Having a funny turn, feel shakey, sick and very dizzy :-( I've had to lay down.

Just finished a work out? Or maybe the bp coffee has kicked in? Or both?

Ooooh rooms spinning. I'm usually in gym in morning - thank god it's not happening there.

Great news, the 7lb totm/last-week-of-plan is off! Miraculous or what!

Having a funny turn, feel shakey, sick and very dizzy :-( I've had to lay down.

Just finished a work out? Or maybe the bp coffee has kicked in? Or both?

Ooooh rooms spinning. I'm usually in gym in morning - thank god it's not happening there.

hmmm odd about the shaking, it could be an electrolyte imbalance?? How long have you had the bp coffee for?
Hope the shakes and awful feeling passed soon for you?

Busy, I hope you work out what is causing the shakes. I know nothing, but I wondered if it was low blood sugar...?

Hi all, not sure how to multi quote, but thanks all for concern. Felt better the rest if day. So scared it'll happen again so no gym today and working out from home. Will update later if it happens again.

All well otherwise, nothing to report. 100% yesterday. Ramadan has started for us guys, although I'm not fasting until totm is over. Gonna stick to LC as much as I can, may not be that easy to have control after 18hours of no food or drink. Lets see.

Excercise ; Ladans fab at 40

Bf 2bps
L egg salad
D brinjal curry and spicy wings (I'm loving these thrown on bbq all crispy atm so are the kids).

Have a fab day fellow campers! Xx

It's Ramadan here (of course), and I simply cannot imagine not being able to eat or drink for so many hours in this heat. I do worry about my Muslim friends and hope they take care, especially on the roads. I hope a good fry up sets you up for the day. Best wishes Busy :)

It's Ramadan here (of course), and I simply cannot imagine not being able to eat or drink for so many hours in this heat. I do worry about my Muslim friends and hope they take care, especially on the roads. I hope a good fry up sets you up for the day. Best wishes Busy :)

Thanks Lynne, I think it will help being in Ketosis so will try my best to remain LC. The problem is we lay on lots of goodies at Iftar time - and when those smells hit you....well it's so hard to resist.

Totally get you about roads, I'm so worried about my bro whose a delivery driver. I don't want him to fast, but he says everyone has to work and fast and doesn't want to cop out.

Its the exhaustion that will hit me, this'll be my day typically;

11.30am last prayer and then bed.
2.30am wake to eat before sunrise
7.00am kids get up,
9.20pm time to eat again

I've arranged the kids to go to nursery in the morning so I can rest if I need to, but I'm not generally one to go back to bed. Once up I'm up.

The goodies seem to be very carby here. Drivers were handed a Ramadan pack with orange juice, cake and dates about 3 years ago.

Yes, lack of sleep adds to the strain. Best wishes to you, I am sure I wouldn't be able to do it. Well, not stay sane and do it.

Last edited:
The goodies seem to be very carby here. Drivers were handed a Ramadan pack with orange juice, cake and dates about 3 years ago.

Yes, lack of sleep adds to the strain. Best wishes to you, I am sure I wouldn't be able to do it. Well, not stay sane and do it.

Typical goodies for us guys are samosas, pakoras and kebabs :D

That's why the kids are at nursery so they can be around normal people for part of the day.....not a sleep and food deprived lunatic, poor souls. I'm blessed I can afford it, feel so sorry for other mummies as its also school hols

Morning busy, how are you getting on?

I've just been reading all about Ramadan to help me understand it more. Sounds hard. Bet there will be many people sleeping the starving times away away.
id like to get up at sunrise though :)

Good morning campers,

I'm fasting today so bf was at 2.30am as nothing allowed after sunrise which is circa 3.10 here. No din dins now until 9.30 tonight. Still gonna continue to workout, although may just do yoga or Pilates class.

Bf veg sausages and eggs
D bbq wings and brinjal curry (2nd day on trot I know, but too much left over) waste not want not as is said.

I'm a very brave girl though as I'm gonna be doing the cooking for hubby and brother who'll be having lots of carby Indian goodies.

Off to yoga now, hope your all winning lovelies. XxxX

I've just WI, put myself on a right downer as I'm still 10.7, I know I've been lucky to have lost the last gain but hoped to have seen more come off.

Daily weighers how do guys you not go crazy?

I think I'm gonna stay off now as I've been at 10.7 for weeks now and it's starting to really annoy me!

Rant over, lol.

Morning busy, how are you getting on?

I've just been reading all about Ramadan to help me understand it more. Sounds hard. Bet there will be many people sleeping the starving times away away.
id like to get up at sunrise though :)

All muslim's who are physically capable fast for one month to understand better what its like to be without.

Yes sleeping or trying to make the time go by, by keeping busy. After a couple of days it gets easier as mind and body realise the new pattern.

I would recommend to all non Muslims to fast at least once - it's a truly spiritual experience it teaches self control, determination and humanity. And it's quite fashionable to nowadays, what with all the fast diets. ;-)

wow one month! Good concept though and like you said it's very 5:2 up day down day kind of thing. I really enjoyed the down days once I got used to then.

Lol with the scales :)

Right well...thoroughly annoyed about the scales so consoling myself with the fact that shape has changed. Some before and afters since 24 June.

24 June- ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1373625514.912333.jpg ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1373625514.912333.jpg

Today - ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1373625574.276481.jpg ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1373625608.945325.jpg.

Slight improvement, me thinks.

Back