Busybusy's 4 week challenge

Good going busy, good luck! I love Pilates, I found it helped going to a class to get my form right and the exercises at home were more effective after I was shown. Want to start it up again. You look good already, I have to say!

Get it out! We'll do it together!! I chose it after 'normal' exercise was making me stall and although I was toning well I really got fed up of the scales not budging (for over 9 weeks!). So far Pilates has been ok, I'm actually enjoying it - it's making me stand up straighter and giving me lots of energy in the day. Going to a class to learn form is a good idea. I'm considering yoga in a class.

Good morning xx. Pilates done, breakfast had. Gotta go get ready for the day properly now. Going to my mums straight after school and staying the night due to Eid. Kids have a day off tomorrow. Hoping celebrations won't get in way of diet.

B eggs mushrooms
L chick curry and curried spinach
D let's see what mother has in for us (obviously clean and green).

Have a good one all x.

Hiya Busy, have a good Eid, lovely to celebrate as a family, but food wise, take one day at a time, see how you go!

I went to that Pilates class yesterday and had a great workout, I also decided I was going to record the class (voice only) and am going to see if it worked and then I can do the same class at home! YAY, lol. Going to alternate with 30DS and hope that way doesn't stall me either.

Could your weight-loss be antagonising her?

I really don't know what it was Lynne. Why are women such cows?? I'm so lovely to everyone, I always welcome new people, get cakes in for people's birthdays and generally get on well with everyone.

Hiya Busy, have a good Eid, lovely to celebrate as a family, but food wise, take one day at a time, see how you go!

I went to that Pilates class yesterday and had a great workout, I also decided I was going to record the class (voice only) and am going to see if it worked and then I can do the same class at home! YAY, lol. Going to alternate with 30DS and hope that way doesn't stall me either.

Oh that's great Toni, so glad you could make time for yourself especially with all the mayhem that comes with looking after lil'ones. Good idea to record it, but would you get distracted or procrastinate at home? Should be ok if you alternate that way you'll be shedding fat and toning at once! Double impact!!

Hi everyone, I'm good. Managed to get through eid okayish. Was mostly good yesterday and today apart from one skip up which was half a bourneville bar. I know I won't see a loss this week. I will be happy with a sts.

Planning on glugging down lots of water today, had 1.5 litres. Didn't do too well yesterday had a bourneville bar and 2posh fishcakes. I'm drawing a line under it. Hope not to have gained.

Hi still here guys, still on woe. Not getting a chance to post much as life is hectic. I'm loving Pilates it's really shaping my legs and arms.

Hope your all well xx.

Back