Busybusy's 4 week challenge

Busy it's great that you can look at what you've been doing, and identify the things that held you back - that's half the battle on Atkins. It's the times when bad habits get ingrained and you can't see why it isn't working that are the most frustrating. I'm STS also for similar reasons. Well mostly nuts in my case, but there will be no more in the house and that's it.

Good luck for next week.

Busy it's great that you can look at what you've been doing, and identify the things that held you back - that's half the battle on Atkins. It's the times when bad habits get ingrained and you can't see why it isn't working that are the most frustrating. I'm STS also for similar reasons. Well mostly nuts in my case, but there will be no more in the house and that's it.

Good luck for next week.

Oh WW why do we sabotage it by being silly??? Nuts are a complete nightmare for me too. Hey ho lets be good next week. I have completely run out now anyway.

Hi Busy, well a whole positive week lies ahead and you can enjoy being clean & green. Keep going;)

Well I think I'm in deep ketosis; furry tongue, baaaaad Bo and breath and no appetite!

B left over broccoli quiche (this will be a life saver on days I'm out the house early.

L chicken breast wafers and curried Callaloo spinach

D roast chicken drowned in chilli powder and chilli flakes with more curried spinach.

Feeling uncomfortably full, I've eaten just for the sake today. Must not force myself tomorrow.

Hope you've all had a fab weekend.

I think I need to come to your house Busy - food always sounds so fab and soooooo much nicer than what I'm eating! :)

I think I need to come to your house Busy - food always sounds so fab and soooooo much nicer than what I'm eating! :)

I can't live without my spices, although my insides are always groaning at me for it! Your welcome x.

Been good even though not posted much. I'm out of the dark choc and nuts so won't be replacing until I start losing again!

Getting on good with the Pilates, doing it everyday and seeing progress with some of the more challenging moves - determined to be able to get better. Hope it doesn't stall me like 'normal' exercise, there is a section with hand weights. Ultimately it's making me feel good in mood and body shape :).

Food today;

B fry up with eggs and mushrooms
L chicken drumsticks and aubergine curry.
D more aubi curry not sure what protien yet.

Hope your all winning lovelies x ;)

Hello my lovely!

Aubergine curry sounds lush!

Glad you are feeling better, the exercise will help and you will soon be back to perky busy :) xx

Well done on the pilates busy - that should really tone you up from inside out:D

Well done on the pilates busy - that should really tone you up from inside out:D

I hope it does and without making me stall. It looks so easy but damn it's hard!! But I'm determined to get good.

How are you?

My mouth tastes permanently disgusting and no amount of tooth brushing can get rid of it.

i was worried about my breath too but hubby says it's ok. Hope he wasn't lying lol xx

My mouth tastes permanently disgusting and no amount of tooth brushing can get rid of it.

i was worried about my breath too but hubby says it's ok. Hope he wasn't lying lol xx

I bet he wasn't Hun x. I think your ok if you drink loads x.

Getting on good with the Pilates, doing it everyday and seeing progress with some of the more challenging moves - determined to be able to get better. Hope it doesn't stall me like 'normal' exercise, there is a section with hand weights. Ultimately it's making me feel good in mood and body shape :).

Have you a link to the exercises you are doing?

Well done on the Pilates, I've got an old dvd set will have to dust it off. Do you know if Pilates puts a strain on your back at all I seem to remember my back hurting when I did it years ago?

Back