BUTLINS HOLIDAY FROM HELL

spottitchsam

Silver Member
sorry guys its only me moaning about my holiday.as some of you may know i was taking my 2 grandchildren to butlins on monday 15th feb to have what we thought was going to be a bloody good holiday just the 3 of us having fun.instead it was a bloody disaster from the time we arrived at 2pm monday until we were ASK to leave on wednesday pm.its a long story but i will just tell you a few high lights.1st thing arrived outside what we were told was our chalet,could not open door so we left all our property outside on path until someone came and opened the door,granddaughter went in and said there is only a double bed no single,yes you guessed it WRONG CHALET.ours was opposite in a different row.dragged everything over only to find that the chalet had not been cleaned.after that disaster we just left everything in the room and went straight for tea for the children had not eaten since 8 30 that morning.ventured back to chalet for 5 30.2nd disastered lights did not work in main room so asked Gd to switch other bedroom light on.we went in and my 23month old grandson fell over his pushchair did not hurt himself but i think because it was dark he was frighted which made him cry and then he was sick.a little man from butlins walked passed and he saw i was in trouble so he said that he would get someone to sort it out.1/2 a hr later no one seemed to be coming so i rang the security,they apperered 10 mins later with new flash tube and a cleaning lady.after that it was down hill from there.grandson would not go to sleep till nearly 10 30.alls well till 3am thats when the shi? hit the fan.tyler jack woke up screaming and he cried or moaned non stop till 6am.all 3 of us was in the double bed so gd was awake all the time.when he wore himself out (plus us)he went quite so my gd reluctently went to sleep in the twin room while i stayed with tj.he wanted to play so that meant i was to stay awake.the day seem to drag onnnnnnnnnnnn and i was beginning to feel quite poorly in myself.i thought at first it was lack of sleep but i was starting to feel hungry as well which was the first time since the diet.for tea i thought because iwas feeling so low i would try a little piece of chicken and cucumber.by 5 30 i rang my fdil to come and collect her son has i could no longer cope.long story short she arrived 11 30pm.sleeped the night.took gs home at 10am this was now wednesday and between 10.30am and 5pm i was sick 5 times,i was shaking,i was hot one min cold the next,drifting in and out of sleep,stiff,could not move.etc.dgd was on her own and i phoned for help,was told to stay in chalet they would bring her something to eat for tea and we were told to arrange for someone to pick us up asap.my loving family ralleyed round and by 9pm my 2 dds and my dh came to pack our things up and took us home.im still very poorly even though ive been home since thursday 12 15am.i am with my cdc advice still on 2 shakes a day but with a little meal as well to see if i can recover a bit quicker.hope to be back with you all soon.sorry this has been a long horror story.love you all.take care.xxxxx:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

omg!!!
sounds horrendous hun x
hope you feel better soon x

Back