Butter Buds - Has anyone tried this yet

babymable

My friend told me about this product called Butter Buds, it's in granual form and it has all the taste of butter but no fat. You can get it online at Lakelands or buy it in store. I havent tried it yet but im tempted to get it. Has anyone tried it before

Hmmm its ok, depends what you want to use it for. Not sure Id go as far as to say it has ALL the taste of butter

never heard of it is there a website to research it from? xx x

Yup, just type in butter buds in the search engine it should be the first link that comes up.

thanks hun!! will have a look, not really a butter fan tho is it lower fat than low fat marge? or is only for a butter fan?

xxx

someone also suggested benecol butter, even thou it is a bit more expensive it is also good for lowering the cholesterol

oooh might go for that one! if i only use it the rest of the family can have normal flora x x

hi, if you mix a pack with a little bit of hot water you can use like melted butter, or just sprinkle over hot jacket potato or hot food. i bought them because i missed butter on a jacket and they do hit the spot without the fat.

I`ve never heard of them before, But must admit that they don`t sound too appealing to me personally -/

LiSe x

Back