Butter buds

Aha!!!
I bought some at class last night!
You can use them in baking for a butter taste, on a backed potato or in mash, apparently you can sprinkle them on toast too!
Mine are 2g sachets and that is 1/2 a syn per sachet x

Me and my mam went halves on a tub cos it was £3.99 - about 20 sachets in the tub mind x

I've never heard of a butter bud!! *also googles*

I havent tried them yet but maybe adding them to some sauces etc will be nice - to get the proper butter flavour!

Actually checked the pack and I got 40 for £3.99 so about the same as you paid too

Would these work on popcorn?

I've never been able to find anything else to use on popcorn other than real butter. So many margarines turn to water when you melt them, and then the popcorn shrivels up when it gets wet. Not nice! If these work, that would take care of it nicely!

Would these work on popcorn?

I've never been able to find anything else to use on popcorn other than real butter. So many margarines turn to water when you melt them, and then the popcorn shrivels up when it gets wet. Not nice! If these work, that would take care of it nicely!

Sounds like a plan!!

I'm new here (haven't filled out an introduction post for this board) - is being Moomined a good thing :) ?

(hope so!)

I'm new here (haven't filled out an introduction post for this board) - is being Moomined a good thing :) ?

(hope so!)

Im moomin!!!!!
Well moomintrolljen x x x

Im outraged by that accusation!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:
Not!!!!!!! :8855::8855:

Oooh, wonder if there's a Lakelands near here!?

Back