Butter Buds

bgtfielding

Hi all,:wave_cry:
Has anybody heard of or even tried butter buds?
They are available at Lakelands or through Amazon. Apparently they are excellent for any pudding which has a crumble topping, jacket potatoes etc.
Please any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Yes I use them and they work well although i've only used them on savoury dishes.

:wavey:Thank you for your replies. I will go ahead and purchase the buds. If anyone has used them in puddings, I would appreciate their replies.:thankyou:

I have used them, they are ok. I was told by s/w leader they were free eventhough I had been counting half a sin:confused:

Thanks to all for their replies, I would like to get all the information I can before ordering them.
I wonder why slimming world don't have them in any of their recipes, or have I just not seen them.:)

I've ordered some because I found out today their nutritional info lists sugars as "negligible" which means: LACTOSE FREE.
I am looking forward to some smoked mackerell, I love the stuff but have bee avoiding it because I like it drenched in butter. not eaten it in a year and a half because of having to give up lactose lol.

Sound good will give them a try! X

Ive just ordered some :) I'm wasting syns in butter for potatoes etc and if I'm honest my teaspoon is the largest one I could find PMSL!!! Do they really work? Or is it like sweeteners.....

Ive just ordered some :) I'm wasting syns in butter for potatoes etc and if I'm honest my teaspoon is the largest one I could find PMSL!!! Do they really work? Or is it like sweeteners.....

lol no matter how much butter is use i count it as one teaspoon, i do like the butter buds they are good in mash and on new pots and corn on the cob obviously not as nice as lurpak but saves a lot of syns x

sarah5298a1 said:
lol no matter how much butter is use i count it as one teaspoon, i do like the butter buds they are good in mash and on new pots and corn on the cob obviously not as nice as lurpak but saves a lot of syns x

I'm excited now for all the mash I will be making!!

Back