Butter is melting

Well done on the 35 lenghts

And remember that the past is the past and what matters now is that you are on the right track.

Hubby jus complained that since i started the xen nearly 3weeks ago were getting thru a lot of toilet paper i hadnt noticed but now he mentions it we are - oops

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

Toilet paper and air freshener:sigh:

so lastnught i scoffed a bag ofwotsits managed to stay within the calorie limit too
As i post so
E spinach is cooking for my lunch then im
Off to the eye department as eye is still bloodshot sticky watery semsitive to light n generally pissing me off i dont believe the optom
In a and e on sat night who said it was just dry as drops arw burning when
Used

Back from eye departmwnt got a infection under my cornea transplant which is causing it to lift
Anti biotic drops for 12 hrs n back tomorrow arvo

Thanks hun im ready to
Pop it out with a spoon!

Best wishes heading your way. Hope it doesn't take to long to clear up.

Went vqck to the hospital earlier about my eye its majorly infected had it cleaned ouy n some heavy duty drops for using between now n saturday then bavk sat morning fpr anoyher check up
Sat in yhe dark on my fone if honest want to cry as feel so yukka
Had nandos for tea rather tastey chicken breast in pita with a corn on the cob and literally 2 chips
Totally stuffed now
Craving chocolate got a few alpro soy chocolate deserts in the fridge as asda came earlier got lots of goodies
X

Eye is vile really red like beetroot!!

I recomend the soya chcolate desert very tastey and they are low fat they have a few different flavours too!! X

Yawns n stretches
Feeling unmotivated to loose due to being sick but need to focus on the long term aim
N objective as without loosing the weight the PCT wont fund fertility tx which without we cant start our family
Hubby just weighed himself since aug 7th he has lost 29lbs im incredibly envious of him he doesnt have a underactive thyroid so its slightly easier for him to loose than me
Hes given up fully fat fizzy drinks, pasta, potatoes and bread which is a huge thing foe him as he adores his carbs
He was excited yesterday ti have a diet irn bru for
The first time in a month

Just weighed myself and have lost 2lbs this past week, not too bad or annoyed with it given all that has gone on this past week. Slow and steady does it but come on weight vanish!!! allow butter to melt!!

Yowchy sore tummy all iv eaten today is 2poached eggs on 2 dutch crispbakes iv had the same previously whilst on xen n not had any issues :(

It may jus be Ibs acting up cos im stressed about my eye at least i hope that is what it is

Sigh and no word on tge job i applied for so feeling rejected about that too

X

Weigh in day tommoro n think iv gained not haappy

Lexie2005 said:
Don't worry about one week to a next honey, look at it monthly. I am sure you will be fine xx

Hope so x

Back