Butter is melting

so the scales were infact me reading them wrong yesterday and today I was just over 180 so lost 2.6lbs last week :) *happy dance time* resulting in a melt overall of jsut over 1 stone!!!

Just over the 179lbs today so have lost again despite eatting badly all week n it being my totm.

Lets hope i have a better week this coming week to the previous 7 days.

x

I did wonder where you have been lurking Rach, I am good just got in from a swim, 40 lengths in 65 minutes, walked their n then amooch around the market n walk home.

Utterly freezing tho x

So damn sleepy today all iv eaten is a subway n couple of shape delights joghurts think im
Gonna go sleep adter xfactor as feel lowsy n then romorrow go for a swim get between 40-50 lengths done got some cheques to pay in the bank which will make a round trip walk of over a hour walk n hour swim maybe longer for the swim
Shall see x

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

poke poke!! where have you gone hehe!! xx

Hey trouble no im still here have been bad so been hidding hoping noone would notice

As good as decided next weds till xmas day im doing atkins with the goal of 7lbs in the 4 weeks

If that dont work il be beyond mad
X

My weightloss is **** keep beating myself up n binging hence not many posts n logs on mfp im destined to be a fat cow

Come on I have been doing crap for few weeks, seem to only have a few good days a week.. Bit depressed about my archiles injury and how Long it is taking to heal .. But I am owning my failures and talking about them on here.. Is helping a wee bit :)

butter_on_toast said:
Hey trouble no im still here have been bad so been hidding hoping noone would notice

As good as decided next weds till xmas day im doing atkins with the goal of 7lbs in the 4 weeks

If that dont work il be beyond mad
X

Changing from low fat life style change to Atkins.. Can't see that being good for you in the long run! Deep breath, you can do this it is not a quick fix.. You are changing your life style :) keep on trying!

Is past caring what is good for me jus wanna be thin

Had a full on panic earlier as feeling doomed

:0( hey we all feel that way! In the last 3 weeks I have only lost 300g.. Which nothing!!!

Just because my head is in the wrong place.. I'm not giving up just trying to get back in the Zone! Really hard to do! One day at a time, choices, choices do I do this or eat that! Bad choices today for me... Compounded by deciding to make today officially really crap crapy binge day.. All programmed into mfp.. To tell me how awful my choices have been and how far over my fat level I have gone... Oh boy is mr t going be living at my house!

Be proud of what you have achieved! And keep going :)

Lea huni, u know my opinion on this but atkins is so bad for you in the long run and as you start to eat carbs then the weight will just come back faster then it came off.

I know it feels great stepping on the scales and seeing a huge loss but your body isn't getting anything it needs vitamins and minerals wise. Plus you get stinky winky breath!!

How about just adding more protein to your diet?

At least zen only gives you poopy!! Xx

Lucy, as i said on my text il buy oodles of mints lol

Jus fedup nearly thru the scales out the window earlier

X

Come on Lea, we all get to this point at some time in our journey. Even though we know it's a long windy country road to lose weight ( and put it on) that we still want to turn it into the A1 ans just go straight there quickly! Its not going to happen !

We just have to keep going with the proper tools that we know will work long term and hope that our head stays in the right place for long enough.

Look at me 2 1/2 years to lose 4 1/2 stone.!
I'm tired, I'm currently not well and head is too foggy to make good decisions so I am slipping and not eating right BUT in my heart and head I know what I need to do and when I feel ok I know I will pick myself up and plod on to the end.

Swapping from one type of quick fix to another is not good for you or your head. It doesn't help you in the long run.

Accept that it's a long and slow journey, accept tbd fact that we slip off every now and again .
Rejoice in the victories of even half a pound a time and be thankful that it's nit a gain.

You can do it . You will get there. Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well said toofatkat!!

This has been my problem now for at least the last 5 years!!!!

Switching from one to another when i get sick or weight loss slows... then i made the mistake of discovering VLCD so that was always in the back of my head. If I just do it for a month I iwll loose 2 stone.. yeah right, could never manage a day so ended up binging and restarting the next day, this is why my weight has gone up and up and up!!!!

This is the reason I finally went to my doctor for help. Try and stick with what you know works x x

Back