ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

hi luv, i think if im honest its the hunger and starvation feeling that makes me feel motivated, its just getting through that 1st day, then when im hungry i feel thinner instead of bloated, x

trying thatose dresses on yesterday helped, but i still see a fatty when i look in the mirror, its by belly, although its come down loads i still look fat and lumpy, xx
what are your measurements, cos your not very heavy now xx

im just off to unwrap, not gone far so i'll be back in a min xx

I'll post my measurements later cos I'm in bed and feel to crappy to go downstairs. I'm round though. I've got really good legs but I'm a complete apple so my measurements are still big. I got a new bra a few days ago in Frasers and it is a 36 G or GG can't remember- but I was def 36 so I'm quite stocky about my middle. I wear a 16 top and 14 trousers just now. Before I was 18 top and 16 bottoms.

I'm still very lumpy too but much much better than I was. You need to be really thin I think before the lumps go away.

Thanks Broxi and Claira, Hope the wrap has worked. Way to go Broxi, a hubby 12 years younger-fab. Hope you feel better soon. xx

Thanks Zoe, I've tried to put my pics on an album but it's not worked. Will try later. x

My measurement at the moment are 48-41-52. At the start I don't know my bust measurement cos my cdc does under the bust which was 48 under and is now 39 but my waist was 55 and hips were 61. So I have lost 9inches under the bust 14inches off my waist and 9inches off my hips. My god when I look at it like that it's no wonder my clothes don't fit anymore lol.

As you can see I am all belly and there is a big difference between my waist and hip size. My Hubby bless him says it makes an hour glass figure-no babe just big old tum lol. It's not my hips that are big they hardly have any thing to grab on them just my tum. It wasn't always the way though, I found after having 2 c-sections it became a problem. Never mind though, I'm hoping it will al melt away.

we will all be super skinney, dont think the wrap did much, but skin feels lovely, think i lost about 1 cm on belly and waist, so better than nothing, got to run off to nrsery now, just had 1st shake....
will be back about 4 xxxx take care girls, get lots of rest broxi xxxx

hello, hope your feeling better broxi, thats a good loss zoe,
i had to let charlie paint my face at nursery and they made me drive home like it, got some funny looks,
really tired now, cooked bread on a fire using a stick, had lods of fun, but couldnt taste it, xx
have you all had good days xxx

wow Zoe - that is an amazing loss - I can't seem to see your pictures though :(

Broxi - welcome back!! You don't need to hide when you are going through a difficult stage. I think a few of us are finding it hard at the moment - I really don't want to have a break again!! ha ha.

Claira - well done for day 4 of ss!! And not tasting the bread
x

Asa - I am glad you won't be leaving!!! Don't worry - we will all get there together - becasue as a butterfly group we are stronger than being on our own. How was knitting?? I wish I had a friend who would knitt with me.

Contrary - well done on your food choices - I am very impressed, you will stay at your goal no problem being like that!!

Well ladies - today I am 1lb from loosing a total of 3 stone! My loss is slowing down, so I hope to get to a total of 3 stone loss in the next few days.

My measurements are 41-34-44. I started off at 45-41-52.

bethan do you get on ok with debenhams, i find them rubbish in bristol, they measure me at a 40 dd lol. they are always sooo wrong, maybe its just the bristol staff. they use a tape for the back measurement, here. i am going to look online now, and order a cheapy one from ebay for now x there are alot of 32gg s on there, just dont get simply me, they fall apart, i like panache tango 2, and all the freya ones eccept the olivia, xxx

Claira try Big Bras at discount prices from Brastop.com ® there are some really new bra's on there!! And swimwear - in case we feel like showing off our new slim bodies!!

I have been looking at ebay, I have the panache harmony Balconette bra's, one white and one black! They are lovely, and fit like a glove. My body is starting to get used to the big wires, and higher front in the middle now!! They itched and hurt to start off with - as I have been wearing bra's which didn't support me before. I like freya too - very pretty! Thanks for the info about simply me - this world is very different from m&s!!!

xx

Claira - have you every tried 'Curvy Kate' bra's? They have one in my size on brastop for £12.95 - which is a bargin!

i just ordered a curvey kate one from ebay and they are quiet small in the cup and large in the back so with theirs i need a bigger cup, if ur a 32 gg i woult try a 30 h, in a curvey kate, i found thaat site yesterday, may order one, xx
the harmony looks nice, i wondered what they fit like,
you have a tiny waist, we are the same on the hip and im only an inch bigger on the bust, but im 3 in bigger on the waist, you must be feeling georgeous xxx

no i got that the other way round im half asleep.
your
41-34-44
im
45-37-41,

wow your waist must look even tinier, xxx

i just had a mousse, its so sloppy x

Hey guys! Get us - what a difference... I hit the 3 stone mark today. Measurements....

41- 35 - 49 at the start
36 - 28 - 40 now, blimey how odd I still look in the mirror and see similar!

Bigger deal is bought myself some 'interim' jeans Yip going on a date (if I can summon the courage)

Good evening girls!

Glad to hear from you Broxi! It is hard to talk about your bad choices, I can relate to that :D. How are you feeling now?

Zoe, I couldn't find your pictures anywhere, where can I find them?

Claira, very strong of you to have made it four days on ss! That is great!!!

LadyB, how was your day? I am not leaving the forum for sure :D. The knitting didn't happen, we just sat around in her garden, relaxing and talking about all sort of things :D. We actually talked knitting, and looked up ideas in her inspiration book. Wow on your weight loss by the way! Almost 3 stones! That is great!

Well, time for bed here. Talk to you tomorrow!

Back