ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Hey guys! Get us - what a difference... I hit the 3 stone mark today. Measurements....

41- 35 - 49 at the start
36 - 28 - 40 now, blimey how odd I still look in the mirror and see similar!

Bigger deal is bought myself some 'interim' jeans Yip going on a date (if I can summon the courage)

Yippppeeeee - well done on the 3 stone!!! Amd your measurements are just amazing.

But the best bit is......... YOU ARE GOING ON A DATE!!! wow wow wow. You are past hiding behind the fat babe - well done - I am so proud of you! When is the date - as I want to pray for you on the night (as I know it is a big step in many ways) and I also want to hear all the gossip after you have been on it!! heeeee heeee.

xxxx

no i got that the other way round im half asleep.
your
41-34-44
im
45-37-41,

wow your waist must look even tinier, xxx

We are so similar - but the other way up!!! ha ha! My hips now just look so out of place - as they are still big!! I wish mine were 41!!!

How much do you weigh? I was 11stone 10lbs this morning and I am 5ft6.

I am only just facing up to buying a 32GG bra - the thought of getting a 32H just makes me cringe!! ha ha! I am sure you know the feeling! I will have a look at brastop again to see if they do the same cheap one in the H cup!

wow, a size 28 waist i long for that, what size jeand did you buy, they must be small, well done, im soo pleased for you, and for arranging a date xx

Asa - that sounds like a perfect knitting night!! ha ha! Well maybe with a bottle of wine...........

I so wish you lived much nearer me!!!

Sleep tight babe - and tomorrow is the start of another day for you!

Bxx

bethan look on ebay at adapt1995, they are a charity,
im 12st 12 today, and 5ft 4 xx
im in a size 14-16 jeans, but cos my waist is big and hipa small in comparison all my jeans pull straight down without undoing, i need the waist to come down more x

oooh its great its busy on here tonight xx

isnt it funny hoe were all such different shapes and sizes, even those at the same weight, it amazes me xx

I wish we lived closer too! Then you could come here and scream at me in my living room and throw my bad options away, hahahaha. I would really need a more militant friend here :D. My boyfriend doesn't do the job very well :D. I can't really blame anyone but me, but it is extremely hard when he bakes bread or ask me what I crave, and I do answer truthfully, and he might go out and get it. He thinks he is nice, but I could really need some tough loving right now.

On the other hand, I don't know what I want. I wouldn't want him to say "No, you can't have that", but I do wish that he wasn't so eager to get bad stuff in the house. In his defense I have had a messed up food behavior for quite a few years, and he has to tag along on diets from WW to Atkins to CD (well, he is not doing CD, but have to hear about it and eat alone). I think he just wished that I was satisfied with my body and we never thought about food and healthy food, and just lived life. But, I am getting so heavy that is not a good way of life. He gained weight as well since meeting me. So he too needs to loose weight.

Oh well, now I did another novel here, even though I said I would head for bed. I am going now, soon :D.

Just wanted to moan a bit about my boyfriend. I know I definitely make the choices for me, but I which he wouldn't keep asking and talking about these things, as I get too tempted.

Good night ladies!

Contrary - get orgainising that date!!! ha ha!!! Go for it....... by the size of your measurements you are slim!!! I think you should put some photo's on here....

Claira - I am a very easy 16 now, however I am so used to wearing clothes that aren't snug, my 14 jeans feel very tight! I can get them up and everything - but they do create a muffin on the top. Have you ever had a Kalyani bra?? What do they fit like?

I will look at that now on e-bay........

I like it when it is busy too - and it is funny that we are different sizes but Contray, Claira and I are similar weights!! he he!! xx

matt always gave into me, and what i wanted and then i blamed him for me getting fat lol, this time i told him he had ti be firm, so when i wanted to go out for a meal on monday, he said no, i was shocked but actually pleased cos he took the choice away from me, he is really helping me this time, thats why although i want to be thin for me, i want to give him the girlfriend he deserves, especially after putting up with my hormones up and down xxx

never wore one of those bethan,
its strange cos im 1st 2lb heavier and 2in shorter, and my waist is 3in bigger, my next jeans are 16, my river island are 14s and comfy, cheap makes are 16s, tops are now between a 14-16-and 18 but 18 is really a bit too hanging, 14 only if stretchy or smock fit, my old dp jaens are my fav, a 14 but old and stretched xxx

what size were those new jeans contrary,
maybe youll have some lovin but not too tough xxx

Asa, just remember that your boyfriend loves you for who you are - not for how much you weigh! He doesn't take his love away when you are over a cetain weight..........

He may be just trying to make you happy - which is lovely of him, although it is not helping you diet!! Or he may not be good with change, and as you are changing your weight - he might be finding it hard to deal with! Therefore he can't give you 'tough love' right now...... He does love you for who you are though - which is fantasic.

Yes if you lived closer, I would be round having a chat with you! However, if you are not sure what you want right now then I wouldn't make you do anything! I really believe that you have to make the choice, and when you have you will stick to it!! No one can make you do anything - all people can do is support you on the path you have chosen to make!!

We are all here for you babe - whatever you choose to do!!!

Love ya
Bethan xx

haaaa haaa - Claira your comment to Contrary made me really giggle!! ha ha!!
I think my drive is starting to wake to...... I need to be thinner before I start to date again though!!

Claira - thanks for the tip off - they are really cheap!

Claira - I try to buy all my tops stetchy, as otherwise they fit around my boobs, but hang over my waist - and hence make me look large!! ha ha! I wore my size 16 bravissimo wrap dress today - and it won't be long before I am out of that!

I need to invest in some more supportive nightwear tops too....

i saw a bra online somewhere that had no underwire, cant remember where, although last night i found an old bra with one of the underwire missing, so i took the other out and wore that, lol.xxx

Haven't arranged a day yet - keep wanting to panic n run screaming aggggggh noooooooo still too fat. 11.10 today Lady B - we're snap!

Contrary - you are so not fat!!! ha ha!! You measurments are amazing..... and start believing it!!

Also - do some football dating coaching on yourself!! ie - footballers are only focused on that match (read the word 'date' here), they don't think about if the won or lost the match before - instead they just focus on that one thing!! (maybe that is becasue they are men, and can't multitask!! ha ha) They also don't focus on the end of the season, and winning the cup - cause no-one knows about that!!

So remember - it is only one date!! That is all, no more, no less!!

Have you meet him before, or is it a blind date?

I am so excited for you. x

Back