ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Thanks Alipalli for the links! I am supposed to be ss:ing, but today I had lunch. It was a lunch meeting I didn't want to sit and watch :D. I have two meals planned for this weekend too. We are going to my mother in law and will stay there over night. Sunday we also have a christening to go to. Next weekend is another party... I don't want to say no to things, and I don't want to sit and watch other people eating. I will do ss most of the days, and have a sensible meal every now and then. Except for London, then I will come off CD.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Well started today no hunger pangs yet but have felt a little light headed. The hardest part so far is drinking all the water. Have drunk just over 2 litres but know I need to drink more. At least day 1 is nearly over if they are all like this then I think I will do just fine!

And speaking of London, I got my flight information today. I took Friday off as well, so here are some times:

Friday 9 October, I will arrive at Heathrow at 9:15 in the morning.
I will stay two nights in a London hotel (haven't booked yet).

Sunday 11 - Friday 16 I will stay at a hotel near Heathrow, and attend a course. It will be finished 5 in the evenings, so me and my colleague plan to take the tube to London a few nights since he has never been there (my colleague flies there Sunday).

So, what do you think will be a good meeting time?

I am totally available in London from Friday lunch until Sunday lunch/afternoon. Or a evening in the Heathrow area would work too. I am so excited to meet you that I can hardly wait :D. I need to post some pictures of me as well, so we can all recognize each other :D.

I will post a thread in our group to talk about it too.

Clare, well done on your first day! 2 liters is fine for the first day with water I think. I did increase a bit slowly.

Hi guys know im a bit thick but how do you get the weight loss tracker on your profile. Can find it but dont know how to get details on my profile. Thanks!

It looks good Clare! That is a great visual tool to keep me motivated I think. That reminded me to exchange my spa ticker for a London one :D. I will have to postpone my trip with my sister a few months. That might be a really good think since I might be done with my weight loss after Christmas.

Hi everyone! Hope you've all had a good day?? Well my stomach is well and truly swilling with the 4ltrs of water I have drunk today! My boss has been giving me funny looks everytime I've walked past his office to go to the loo!

Thanks for all your words of encouragement after my 1st weigh in last night. I was a bit dissapointed at the low loss but then I started to imagine the 3lbs in the form of 6 packs of butter and I thought 'that's not so bad really'.

Hope the scan went ok Bethan, look forward to seeing you in the office soon - we miss you, you're like a little ray of sunshine when you come in:)

Clare, when you've worked out how you recorded your weight on the ticker let me know as I haven't got a clue!

Claira, I was reading about you wanting to take a break without your little one, my two have grown up and left home now but I remember going through the dilemma of leaving them with their grandparents when they were tiny to accompany my ex on a work trip to Germany - I was feeling guilty about leaving them for a week but I got back to find they had been spoilt rotten and enjoyed every minute of it!

Sorry guys for rambling on - I'm another one who has to write long posts!

hi girls thankyou all for your thoughts about california, i think we will look sereously now give us time to save, told matt he could do it as a honeymoon, he said hed rather go to weston lol dont think he wants to marry me lol....
im shattered today, started cleaning the house this morning, did charlies room changed it all around aswell, scrubbed the bathroom from top to bottom, went to the gym for an hour then came back did hallway and our room, thats more than i usually do in a week, hehe, matt does most. the guy at the gym was amazed by my loss they were all looking at my photo when i started and couldnt believe the difference. made me feel great he gave me 10kg and 12kg dumbells and said can you imagine carrying that around allday, thats nearly what you used to way, i was amazed. ive lost about 24kg, xxxxxxxx
glad your first days not to bad clare, xxx
im on here for about an hour now if anyones around, then a soak in the bath and bed x

Evening girls,

Clare, glad your first day went ok. It will get easier and so will the water drinking, as Asa says increase it slowly and before you know it it just becomes habbit to keep swigging a bottle of water and the toilet becomes your most visited room in the house lol.

Barbara, well done on the water guzzling, it really does help with the weight loss as it helps any water retention and flushes out the toxins.

Asa, I am definately up for meeting up on one of those nights. The one near the Heathrow area would be good for me as I only live 10 mins from there.

Where is everybody else tonight? Hope your all enjoying your evening. xx

HI Claira, you have had a busy day. Do you find you have more energy nowadays. I did 2 hours of cleaning the house today and usually my back would have been killing me before I lost the weight but today I felt great afterwards.

hiya everything is certainly less painful, i find if i push myself im full of it, on a major high. i even went to dominos after gym and got a huge pizza for matt and charlie as a treat, it smelt yummy all the way home, i tore some off for charlie and didnt even lick my fingers but had some tuna and spinach with corgette, im really pleased with myself, gonna try and get up for 8 everyother day and go straight to the gym, we will see.......... do you use a gym or do any excercise x

Great that we could meet up a evening Zoe! I am really looking forward to it!

I wish I got motivated to clean up the apartment for two hours :D, it would look so good then! Maybe tomorrow night or Saturday morning! Now I am heading to bed. I am really exhausted. Good night everyone!

Well done Claira, very good will power. I go for rides on my bike. I don't want to start the gym until I am nearly at goal as when I did the gym 4 times a week when I was on ww it really slowed my weight loss down. I need to start doing some toning on the back of my arms though as the bingo wings are definatley trying to make an appearance lol.

Night Asa. xx

night asa i would also love to come and meet up but i would have to play it by ear, im about 120miles away and with having a toddler it might be difficult, but i will certainly try, xxx

thats the problem, my skin is getting loose noe so need to up the ante, but cant afford to slow my losses xx

It's a tricky one isn't it, but I definatley want to start doing more as I have so much energy and probably adding to why I can't sleep at night.

i lack motivation, i buy all these dvds and bits and prefer sitting on my bum lol, xxx

Wow Claira you're so full of energy, well done with the housework! I must admit whilst carrying all my extra weight around I become breathless after doing any housework and have to rest.

Can't wait to get to a size where I will feel confident going to a gym. I actually made the effort to go for a walk in my lunch break today - not done that for a while ha ha!
Just been on the phone to my neice who has joined a gym tonight. She has come home mortified - she's only in her early 20's and has weighed in at 17st+ and has a body fat of 49%! It has really upset her so I've been chatting with her to try and boost her confidence - I think we are all horrified when we first get weighed and can't understand how we got that big, bless her! Mind you I had to laugh at her - when I told her I had drunk 4ltrs of water today she said 'that's dangerous, I'm sure I read somewhere that you can drown your organs drinking that much water and die, wouldn't you be better off going to weight watchers?' what! where did that one come from???????? Isn't it funny how people get these ideas into their heads.

Nite nite ladies - sleep tight!

Back