ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Morning girls! I didn't finish my list of chores yesterday :D, but I did knit one of the socks, I will do the other one now, then the card for tomorrow. Then I will get back to the big pile of paper, but I probably won't have time for it before we have to leave after lunch. Bummer :D!

I am looking forward to spending some time with my grandmother and really get in to the knitting. I borrowed four books on the library with interesting projects.

What are you up to this weekend? Have a great CD day!!! You are the best!!!
:grouphugg:

Hello my skinny butterflies,
So sorry I've not been on, but it's my loss. Just thought I'd say hello.
You are all doing amazingly well! And I have total admiration for you all. Has Witchy or Louielou been about?
I can't get my cdc just now. I've phoned everyday for weeks and he must be on a long holiday. But I've put on over half a stone now and my eating is out of control. I don't know what to do as I can't get hold of CD but don't know if I could stick to it even if I could. I know loads of you are nearly at goal but can I warn you to be so very careful when you come off diet; if I were you I'd still stick to a plan like SW or WW or something cos in my experience the old habits come back after a while. Anyway I'm at a loss what to do. But I'll keep trying cdc and by next week if no luck will have to travel somewhere to get it.
Great you are all doing so well. But I will be back! xxx

Hi Broxi, good to hear from you! I put on lots from my summer month off the plan as well. But my ticker still looks good since after the break, I decided to include all my losses, even the ones from WW this spring before starting CD. Maybe it was cheating with the numbers :D, but now I count from my very highest weight.

Please come back to the forum even before you start up with CD or any other plan! I miss you lots! It is so extremely hard when coming off the plan, and staring back up again. Old habits run deep as you said, and they return quickly, I did exactly the same for my summer break. I am doing four shakes a day now (no way I can do 3 again), this week I have been trying one bar for lunch, and next week I was thinking to have one low carb meal at lunchtime. I am curious what it does for my losses.

If you haven't read it I am coming to London 9-16 October on a business trip. The weekend 9-11th I will be in London, and the week after on a course near Heatrow. We are trying to organize a butterfly meet, and it would be great if you could come as well! Also see the group posts.

Morning all!
Hope your grandad stops being loopy now that you've made sure he's taking his antibiotics Claira... UTI's affect old people really badly!

Contrary Angel, is there any chance your dad will recover enough for you to have a holiday soon (Sorry I'm eon's away from Stansead too!)

Asa, hope you have a great time with your family and that the knitting goes well. I make patchwork quilts myself!
Today is baking day for son's lunches next week. He's a bricklayers apprentice, so needs loads to eat...
It's weird that I can bake any amount of cakes and I'm not tempted, but when I make pasties.... the smell, makes my stomach growl!
WTG Bethan... was that on the 1000 plan this week?
Zoe, when I hear about things like brownies and ballet classes, I wish I had a daughter!

hi girls broxi lovely to hear from you xxx
is there another cdc in your area, have a look online at cambridge.co.uk.
hello everyone else, i lost 4lb this week doing mostly ss+ so im on track, and the week before would have been good but i had gains b4 the losses xxx
never mind its going the right way, xx

Thanks Claira will try morrisons for the breath mints could really do with them!! Well its day 3 and even though im not hungry I cant stop thinking about food. Hope this passes cause its doing my head trying to keep busy to stop the thoughts in my head!

Afternoon Girl's,

Clare in the beginning that's all that I thought about too and it drove me nuts. It didn't help that everywhere I went I was reminded of food eg the tv-always food ads, shopping there were cafe's and restaurants and I felt like I was missing out but I realise now that it was before I started cd that I was missing out-missing out on life and all because of food and the state I had got myself in. So when you find yourself thinking about it try and think of how you are going to feel in the future when you are at goal and can do all the things you have wanted to do. I am not at goal yet obviously but I feel so much better about myself already and that feeling is better than any meal out or binge on crisps etc. You can do it hun. xx

Well done Claira on your fab 4lb loss :clap: that is great. xx

Allipally, yep girls are great fun, it's funning because my Hubby always wanted girls too, bless him he says they are his little princesses. When I found out our second preganancy was going to be a girl (our 2 year old Megan)we were over the moon but all we kept getting from other people was-oh are you disappointed, were you hoping for one of each- NO it's not a pick and mix lol

Asa, I will look at the group posts about your visit, havn't seen that yet oops.

Have a great afternoon, I am hoping to go for a bike ride. Sorry for the long post.

Last edited:
it may not help you but really helps me, i cook all the lovely things i fancy cooking then give it to my son and partner, making them risoles later, apparently their cornbeef style burgers, olot of people find that cooking helps, have you got others at home you can cook for xxx

ive got some news abput my boobs again lol, im booked in on thurs 10th sept for a consultation with a breast surgeon, woohoo the ball is rolling xxxx
enjoy your bike ride xxx
im going swimming tomorrow and gym, lazing today xxx

Great news Claira. I hope I can get my boobs done when I am finished.

Thanks Zoe and Claira so glad I have got the support on here from everyone it really does help. I have got my partner and my son to cook for but my partner prefers to do the cooking something tells me he doesnt trust me in the kitchen. I am feeling not too bad now no thoughts of food at the moment.

How exciting seeing a surgeon! I used to work with plastic surgeons at a private hospital... I wrote their brochures;) I have sooo many before and after photos just hanging around my computer!! (although they're of pert, but small breasts, follows by larger pert breasts... not exactly the sort of problems that I have!)
This time next year I hope to be making those appointments too... I need a TT with muscle tightening and probably a bit of lipo to the flanks (gives a smaller, curvier waist:eek:) and a mastoplexy, possibly with implants, but we'll see what happens to what's left of my poor boobies!

I, too, just love cooking for anyone who'll sit still long enough to be fed!

Zoe, the truth is that if our first had been a girl, we almost certainly wouldn't have had another child..... but who am I to argue with fate??? I'd have another tomorrow, if I thought I'd have a girl... but I'd be too devastated if it was a boy to even consider trying! (it's the wrong reason to have another child IMO)
Right, I'm off to the shops, boring stuff, like washing tablets and loo roll need to be purchased!

that sounds like an interesting job, i keep looking at pics of boobs to see how i want mine to be, cant wait now, xx
clare, will your hubby let you help him cook xx
so you two have boys, thats why i dont think another is a good idea, i have a little monster, and couldnt bear another xxx

Enjoy your shopping Allipally. I did mine this morning, very exciting ah lol.

I was the same, I didn't want a boy but always believed I would have 2 girls, don't know why just had a feeling and I was right thank god. That sounds awful doesn't it but I just always thought I wouldn't be great with boys. I'm sure your boy's and your's Claira are lovely little Monkeys though lol.

i always wanted a boy, and knew as soon as i was pregnant he was a boy, he is just so hard, hes been at it again today, so daddys just taken him to get me some cottage cheese, give me some sanity......
xxx

i have 3 nieces so i can borrow them give them back, i only have one at a time cos they are 8, 6, and 2 and can be so high pitched or catty, so i spose there are + sides to boys lol xxx

lol, bless at least hes trying to be supportive, how old is your lad xxx

its very quiet here anyone around xx

My partner is very supportive. My son is nearly 11 but 20 in the head. lol! Do you have any kids claira? Can you answer me a question. At the mo I am on ss but can you do say 5 days ss and 2 days ss+ if you are really gagging for a meal. Im ok at the moment but asking just in case:p

Back