ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Now I got what a lady garden was, haha... I was reading the other posts, and I was confused :D. Laser treatment is something I would like to have at some point.

January or February for a butterfly meeting sounds like a good plan! Maybe more of us can join in then? I will post back when I get some reply on the tickets for October.

hi girls xx
i painted my sisters loo today....... she wasnt happy. must be al those laxatives catching up hehe.
i read all your posts then forget what i was going to reply lol
lady b how much was laser treatment, i suffer with ingrown hairs, have awful purple scars, i would love laser treatment.
zoe i also have horrendous varicous veins all up the back of my knees and bum and thighs.
im not a pretty site without clothes.
contrary glad things are looking up luvvy.
broxi ive nearly done day 2.
asa i would hopefully be able to make jan week 3 or 4. really want to see you all.
and hiya all you other lovely butterflies xxxxx

Claira - I think it was about £500 for both. I had it done at a skin clinic when I worked in Birmingham. I think you can have more done for your money now.......... they always seems to do offers in January!

They seem to have the rest lasers and my friend had hers done in Leicester and it worked for her.

Laser Hair Removal, Laser Tattoo Removal - sk:n Clinics

End of Jan start of Feb works well for me too - I can't wait to meet you all then!!!

ooh thanks luv i'll have a look, i must spend a fortune used to get waxed then couldnt afford it shaving itches and i end up looking like i have crabs lol so gonna try nair for now x

Hi everyone, sorry I'm late on and you'll all be in bed. Been very busy today. I started an Indian Head Massage class lst week but packed it in cos I've wasted 6 hours there and still know absolutely zero about it. All we got were contraindications which all seemed quite obvious to me - eg don't give IHM to someone with a brain tumour or head lice- as if you would!
Anyway rant over. Still on diet. Day 4 complete of SS/SS+. I am sometimes taking a wee half bar before I go to bed as starving but not every night. Bad headaches with this but hopefully this will go soon. Not really lost any weight yet but feel thinner, will weigh on Sat.

Contrary, you've done really amazing BTW. I'm so impressed as have you Lady B. You're both nearly there now. How does it feel? Love Italy and Italian food and Italian men. Jason is half Italian and half Polish but he looks Scottish whereas his 4 brothers are all big hunky Italian types with huge brown eyes. But Jason gorgeous too, just a shame he's so crabbit! (Scottish for bad-tempered!) He's moaning tonight that I left a used tetra in his car and it's started to stink, so he's just moaning away rather than just putting it in bin for me.

To all who are nearly at target, so very well done. I don't actually believe I will ever get to target and be truly slim. Did you feel like that? Does anyone else feel like that?

hi luvvy, i feel like that sometimes, then tell myself, i can do it and will do it. because others dont think i will it makes me more determined.
my cat and rabbit try to make crabbits lol.
well done that 1/2 bar wont hurt, i used to do that, i just try not to buy them now 1 or 2 for emergancies,
still got to have my 3rd shake, but day 2, getting there.
i think im going to live off the chicken and mushroom soup, i could happily have 3 a day ..xxxx

Broxi, I know I will get to goal. But I question my skills to stay there (since I haven't been very successful in the past with that). BUT, we really have to change that kind of thinking. I am a strong believer in what you expect, you will get. What you think and believe, you will get. So we have to program ourselves to think that we can! I am thinking it doesn't have to be that big (I will be slim forever), but instead I will stay on track for this week, or month. And eventually it will be a lifestyle.

I am off to work a bit early today, crazy much to do. Talk to you later!

hi girls i am definatly 11st 13. im so happy, now have 39lb left to loose. im on day 3 ss and feeling the motivation, so get through today i should be fine. hope your all having good days xxx

Hi ladies, what a beautiful day. Official weigh in today 10, 13lbs abd my counsellor said she'd like to put me forward for an inspiration award which was rather nice!

I'm pretty sure I'll put at least half a stone back on over hols but I'm trying to not let this bother me. I know most 'slim' people also put on over holidays and the difference is they cut back when home. So I'm hoping to get my head down and focus for the last but after my hols.

Broxi I've always felt from the very start that I will get to goal. From the very beginning I knew this was it, now or never, no more f*****g about. I've wasted my 20s and I have no intention of wasting my 30s. Not over something like weight and food. No more. So very, very determined. I have however had days where I feel I will never, ever get there and weeks where every sodding minute of the day has felt like a battle.

The hardest time for me will be when I come back seeing my weight go up, those last pounds to the ideal weight and the hardest of all, going up the plans and maintaining. But I want this so bad. I feel like my life has been on hold for so long and with every pound I lose I get a glimpse of all the things on offer now I am becoming happy with myself. The difference is marvellous.

And it is impacting on so many different areas of my life. Before I lost my man and gained 5 stone I was quite a kick ass person. I didn't realise that this element of me was slowly eroding away with every cheese sandwich I ate. Its coming back now and wow I had forgotten how good it feels. I feel strong and content and the world seems like it has suddenly opened up for me.So by hook or crook, blood , sweat and tears or even happily and easily I'm getting to goal and I'm going to spend the rest of my days living, not eating instead. Sorry to babble on so.... but I've been trying on bikinis today and I am so bloody cross with myself...this will be the first time I wear a bikini on holiday. That means a lot to me! But highlights how many summers I have spent being too hot living in jeans and a vest top!

Good luck to you brave SS girlies! xxx

Wondering how you all are , just trying to catch up , but boy , its busy this thread hehe .... one good thing it keeps us out of trouble ... right I am now going to get a ticker and put this into light , I said i'd get a ticker yesterday but been so busy , and just did in total today 3 hours walking , my knees , ouch hehe . Have a great day all !!!

Hi Girls,

Great going Contrary, you have done so well. Get on hols and enjoy wearing that bikini, you deserve it.

MsJMC, 3 hours walking - you are good, the weight will be falling off in no time xx.

I havn't a ticker yet, I may look into that today.

Hope your all well xx

Hi everybody,
Well done Claira, 11st 13lb! You'll be thin (we'll ) in no time!
Contrary, that makes such perfect sense. I'm 2nd half of 40s and I've wasted all those years and I see my poor mum who is 76 and always going on about when she will be thin (never has been that I remember - although not huge) but what a waste! So you're dead right!

I'm starving again today. Don't think ketosis takes away my hunger! Looked up diet chef website and very tempted as starving so much with splittin head ache!

How are you all doing today. I'm down about 4lb since re-start on Saturday, so that's fab!

Great Broxi, it's got to be worth it for 4lb loss so far this week. I think once you get back into the swing of it Broxi you will do great on cd again xx.

Claira, well done hun you are going to be at goal very soon xx. Claira are you going to put any tops on ebay - I am desperate for tops, just bought 2 pairs of jeans last week lol

What size are you Zoe? What sort of tops?

You got your ticker Zoe , is that all the stuff your gonna buy once at goal on that ticker hehe
Broxi , I know the feeling of hungry , and thinking god can I do this , do you think you may have a go at diet chef ?
Claira , 39 pounds , not long to go now . head down and go for it ....
Hope everyone eles is dieting like crazy lol .

Well done Claira! You are moving fast now!!!

Contrary, great news about the inspiration award, that was nice of her to think of you. Hope you get it! You sure deserve it! Thanks for sharing your thoughts on life and how it is coming back to you. That is so amazing!

MsJMC, well done on your 3 hour walk! That is really good!

Wow, Zoe, you are more than half way done on your weight loss journey!!! Well done!

Broxi, well done on your 4 lbs down! That is great result!!

I have a head ace today as well. I am going to get my last shake soon. I have been to aerobic classes Monday and today, and today I felt a bit dizzy. It is hard finding the balance between intake and exercise. But I want to do the aerobic classes since they are so much fun. Have a great evening girls!

Hi Diet chef looks great but I couldn't do it don't think cos I can't heat things up at work as no access to microwave etc so although looks good I'll just need to stick to this but it is hard. I don't honestly know how you lot do it, stick to it and stay sane! I'm dying off here!

Asa , Thanks you , try not to over do it on this diet , when you feel its all too much take 5 .
Broxi dying off here lol!!
Just one day at a time and you will be finished !
With me first week its ok then I start to hear voices and god takes some hours to sort my head out , after all we are human , and I guess its human error only Broxi , hope this fades this feeling for you soon !

hi girls, im very annoyed at myself im on day 3 ss and ate some fries in macdonalds, i wasnt going to tell you all but i cant live with the guilt.........
zoe i will be putting tops on in next couple of days, i'll let u know when done.
found a nice dress for party sat, but its an 18 cos of boobs from matalan, there was one i needed a 12 in but this ones nicer. just annoyed its an 18.
was wondering about my reduction if i really needed it then after a day shopping and ever dress was tight on boobs, i need a 14 really for body but at least an 18 on boobs and some of those tight, so im definatly saying bye bye boobies lol.
hope your all good, broxi im really proud of you hun, keep going xx

Yes be proud Claira, but you'll not be so proud if I do die off with starvation! I might actually just fade away here! Oh I could eat some McDs chips! or a big mac or an apple even, anything!

Back