ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Well I'm off to drink yet more water. Night, night everyone and thank you all for listening and cheering me up. You're all amazing!!!! xx

night barbaraxx
broxi jason might just like that xxx
sorry im a devil sometimes. just had 3rd, and youd be proud of me, just made matt a cheese toastie and didnt nick any cheese, hehe.
thats been my downfall of late, its funny if i have cd for breakfast and one at lunch i want food by 3pm if i have one at breakfast and then go all day till 7ish i can do just ss. i think im wierd.......

You are awful Claira! A mind like a sewer! lol!

I'm same as you if I eat real food. I can't do add a meal because I can't stop or control it.

Asa, I have fish and veg or chicken and veg or quorn mince and veg and spice them up with stock, herbs and spices. I have cauliflower, brocolli and savoy cabbage. Also cottage cheese, sometimes half meat or fish and half cottage cheese with the veg.

oh I'm starving!

its not me its matt, its cos he reckons he has a lb of flesh waiting to be eaten, i think hes hinting, keep telling him id probably bite it off im so hungry lol
oh now im below sewer......... must behave x
well thats day 1 ss done i want to get into the 11s 2lb to go so really will be a good girl i promise xx

sorry zoe, i have it about me again, im sure its cd i used to be sweet and innocent, cd doas awful things to me lol

aye right then, you're shameless!

Claira we are almost exactly the same - not filthy minded - weight/height wise. Amazing cos you've been ma pal from day 1!

bless , said well do this together, all the way, have the same to loose to. did you read my post earlier about a ten week countdown do you want to try with me, i get deppressed counting up lol xxx

Yes that's an amazing idea. do you think we can do it in 10 weeks? I've not even lost anything in 3 days. My weight loss is always weird.

You should do that on a separate thread Claira and just get people to post once a week every week for 10 weeks on the countdown - there must be others who are about 10 weeks away from goal.

ill set it up tomorrow to start sat 12th, unless you want to, your good at starting threads xxx

Yes I'm good at starting threads and good at starting diets, just not good at finishing them. I've started a diet everyday at breakfast for years now! I really hope I can do this this time. Stick to it for the rest of time I need to, maybe this idea of counting down is easier.
You start up the thread tomorrow Claira and we'll go for it!

ok luv you are gonna finish this diet cos if you dont i will ring you everyday until do lol or drive you insane xxx
we are both gonna finish then meet for a weekend shopping, key items only not 500 sale items lol xxxxx

Oh can't wait, Claira,

I'm a bit embarrassed though as I hide from forum when cheating and now on diet for a few days and I'm posting everywhere, pathetic really! But do love your countdown idea, I'm sure it will help me!

you are funny, xx
im off to bed now could chat all night but matts bugging me, xxxx
night

night night, I'm going to get my wee boy from his shift in McDonald's but no Bigmacs for me!

good girl xxx

Claira, you saucy thing! A hollywood!! Mind you had a look at my poor red lady garden tonight... she's left me a 50p size tuft at the top and NOTHING else!!! Obviously got carried away... no wonder it killed! OH will be pleased!;):p

Mrs ~JMC Could really do with you on the team... not enough losses are being recorded at the moment! It's not a challenge just a team thing!

Broxi, you're doing great girl... never mind not finishing.. we're all here to gee you up and keep you going right until the bitter end!

Asa... you've no idea how much I'm looking forward to seeing my man... been together for 22 years and we've never spent so much time apart!
Right I"m gonna go back to bed and hope I can sleep!

Good morning all! Another gain on the scale today :(

I guess I have to rethink the one meal a day :( doesn't seem like I can do it very well either! Thanks Zoe for the meal ideas. Here in Sweden we don't have ss+ or 810 or 1000. The next thing after ss is three shakes a day + a normal meal (not low carb). And it just doesn't seem to work very well. I not been excellent on the water part these past days either.

Have a great day!

Back