ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

OOO Please Zoe that would be lovely thank you so much.

How is everyone today??

Meg and Georgie are off to see Hi 5 today, well meg is going along to dance with Georgie, not sure who is more excited though.

Not sure if the scales arent playing up this week, it is showing a big loss taking myself off to Boots to way in there first, im not seeing my CDC this week as she is on holiday.

Well catch you all soon.

Hi girls!

Zoe, thanks for your positive vibes :D. About that meal, don't worry at all about the weight gain, it will come right off! The really hard thing is getting back on track right away. That's the really hard thing for me anyway :D. I am sure it won't be a problem for you since you are so determined, but that is my only warning flag for taking a break. Sure, the scale will show a few pounds off, but it will come right off.

Claira, how are you doing on getting back on track? I think we are in the same spot here.

Witchy, how are you doing today?

Take care, talk to you later.

Im doing good Asa and very happy, my head is in such a different place than last year its amazing at how different I look, will take some pics to show the difference to inspire myself to continue.

Its quiet here today Scott is going to work soon and Alex is out playing and the girls are at Hi 5 so its just me time, so having a nice quiet afternoon, then later im going to have a body wrap and a long soak in the bath.

Hi girls,

Hi Claira , that was my plan - only be having the meal at Jamies with a small glass of wine. I'm not having a weekend break from cd just the meal out and then back on it in the morning. I will follow cd on the day I am going out to. I am too focused to have a real break as it is I am worried about just having the meal lol -sad arn't I. Thanks to you Asa and Witchy for the advice xx I will let you know the impact the one meal has out after the 31st.

Witchy I will pm the recipe.

Sounds wonderful with the body wrap and bath! I will have a pedicure here at home (don't have a bath, so this will have to do :D).

Zoe, that sounds like a great plan! You wont notice the change in weight I am sure, just water gain that will be gone in days. Hope you have lots of fun!

OO a pedicure sounds lovely, my daughter does mine for me when im in the bath bless her.

Thank you for pm it sounds heaven cant wait to make it for her, will have to practice a few times I think (wink wink).

You will be fine- easy peasy and smells yum but resist lol.

hi girls. you will be fine zoe enjoy your meal x
i am bloody hopeless. thinking of putting gaffa tape over my mouth tomorrow. have been ill all weekend just felt rubbish and craved everyhing so ate..... god im crap. maybe tomorrow. fingers crossed. i just need to get 7 days done and i'll be fine im sure xxx
have a good week girls xxx

Hi everybody.

Cpngratulations Contrary on reaching goal. You have been amazing. You must feel fantastic. I don't think I'll ever get to goal.

Zoe you are doing so well and I agree with the others. The meal in itself is not the problem as you will quickly lose anything you gain; it is just when people do break diet they find it hard to stick to 100% again - so that is my only concern. But I think you have come this far with unbelievable resolve so I don't imagine you blowing it.

Asa and Claira, I know exactly how you feel. I'm the same. I'm still kind of sticking to my diet but not much- not gained but not lost either and I have given up hope of reaching goal. I wish I could do CD nbut I really know I can't. I wonder about maybe doing it for a week at a time followed by healthy eating for a few weeks- do you think that might work a bit?

Witchy, you are doing great and your scales will be right! On yerself! (as we say in Glasgow!) Are you feeling much better?

My son started my diet last week. He's 17 and all of a sudden just gained weight. He stopped playing football and he's prob stopped growing but was still eating as though he was. He's about 6ft and big made anyway. But he has lost 7lbs in a week! He's only to lose about another 7. But nothing's happening with me. I've STS again.

I was out at a charity night on Friday and I was sitting next to this woman. She was one of these wee petite, tiny types. When the food came round, she refused it. I asked her why and she said she was on LL and used to be huge. You would never have believed it, she looked like she was always thin.

Well girls tomorrow is another day. I'm going to start going to gym and get those scales moving down!

BROXXXXIIIIIIII its great to hear from you, thought we had lost you to sky tv hehe. Your. Wow your son is doing great and will be there in no time. You will start losing again soon im sure, be strong honey.

Ive been brave and put some pics of what I looked like last October and what I look like this October totally different and im very proud ive come this far and will not stop now as I hate those pics, but to continue I need to show myself up, so im sharing.

Im joining our female gym this week, it has toning tables as well and they are all lovely, i joined a mixed one last year and hated it went about three times so looking forward to starting next week when the kids go back to school.

YAY WITCHY! Just looked at your pics - what a difference!!! I think the rest will fly off, you must feel so proud and redoing wedding a lovely, lovely goal to aim for... ahhh makes me all soppy.

Today...I got into my bike leathers. Don't know if anyone remembers me talking about this way back when, but they were bought when I was 18 and life was simple and happy!

Can't quite believe I got in them. It's been 10 years of saying one day I will...

I feel humbled and sad and happy all at once. Brought back a lot of very happy memories and also made me feel sad for the past few years and all the pain. I think I'm going to go out on a friend's bike and see if I can bury a few more demons. Feel very humbled to CD for giving me this chance.

Hello flower xx How are you today and thank you.

Its a great feeling when you get into things you from yonks back, I revisited memory lane this weekend too trying on really old things that were lost in the bottom of my wardrobe.

Exciting and scary cos we can only go forward now, I will never go back to how I was.

Freezing today, we are watching films and painting today.

Blooming good news about your leathers as well xx

Morning girls, I lost 4lb this week which means I hit the 7 stone lost mark plus 1 extra lb and I am only 1lb away from my 100th lb lost.
:bliss:

Witchy, great pics, you look absolutely fab. You have done so well hun xx.

Zoe that is truely fantastic im so pleased for you.

When you get to goal dont leave though I need you to push me on too.

It was a big jump putting pics up but thought I needed to to spur me on

hi girls, great pics victoria,
zoe well done big hug.
contrary great on the leathers. i remember you saying ,
broxi and asa hi girls.
xxx
im still being hopeless, off to docs tomorrow. im really stressed out right now dont know why just had enough dont mean to sound so down but slept all weekend feel lazy, aching, angry. and just really up and down. so going to see if doc can help. then TRY AGAIN , im sure your all fed up with me saying it, im getting fed up of listening to myself lol. xxxx

zoe can we have some more pics please xxx
7 stone is fab, xxx

Wow Victoria, what a difference! And you look so good in bright colour which goes with your own dark colouring. You are doing really well and it wont take you long now.

Well done on leathers Contrary. I'm nowhere near goal yet but got a beautiful winter coat back from cleaners that I have not worn for 6 years. It was very expensive with velvet hood and it lay on a heap in my spare room cos it didn't fit but going to be wearing it this winter. So I know how you feel. Certainly to get to my 18 year old weight I've still about another 3 stone!

Claira, nobody is fed up with you. When I was trying to get back on CD I hated coming on forum cos I felt I was letting everyone down but you're not. It's only Zoe and Contrary that have managed to stick with it all the way I think and Lady B but most people haven't and at least you still try, think about all the butterflies who have given up completely. The way I see it is at least I'm still trying and you guys are my friends now. So of course you can talk to us. And I honestly believe the time will come when your head is in the right place to commit to this again but I also believe it is impossible to do until you are in that place.

BTW Victoria, Sky tv is fab! Been glued to it since I got it!

Zoe what an amazing achievement. That is incredible. 100lbs. you should get on telly or something and tell everyone your story.

I've stuck to my diet today but I push the boundaries which is prob why I'm not losing. I would love to try to stick to CD but it gives me depression. Maybe try a week at a time but I don't know if that would mess up my metabolism.

Thanks Girls,

Claira, we would definatley never be fed up of you. Look at how far you have already come. Your head will be back ther soon hun-hugs right back at ya xx.

Broxi, your persivearance is fantastic and I admire you for never giving up and trying so hard, well done xx.

Witchy, even when I reach goal I will be on here, and anyway we will both be reaching it at about the same time so we can spur each other on xx.

Contrary, well done on the leathers. I remember you saying that you wanted to get in them to. How brilliant that is that it has become a reality, absolutely fantastic xx.

Good morning!

Witchy, you look great! What a difference, the rest will fly off in no time!

Contrary, I am so happy for you and for getting in your bike leather, I remember you talking about it a while ago.

Zoe, you are amazing! Well done!!!!!

Claira, I am the same, I am afraid to say I am trying anymore :D.

I thought I had more time to write this morning, but have to get to work, still crazy busy with long ours. Talk to you later.

Claira you have done so well so far and been inspirational to us all, so dont feel you cannot come on and hide when you have bad days or weeks, come and talk about it you feel so much better rather than hiding, I hid and left the board for two months and I really regret it, if i had stayed I wouldnt have been in hospital and would have been further on grrrr to me. It will click back in soon hun so give it time or just take some time off trying and try in a few weeks, but please dont hide away you need to talk things out it xxxxxxx

Broxi lifestyles on the planner on 3 has some great shows biggest loser is ace, good news on the coat as well its a great feeling when you can get in something you love again.

Hey Asa why dont you live nearer with you fab knitting I saw some ace bed socks for winter.

Zoe how are you today? Cant wait to meet up its going to be ace (to meet you all).

well I think I have manflu (thanx kids) went to bed early last night.

Off to join the gym today really looking forward to getting stuck in oo and ordered a medicine ball to exercise on my step on a night, im deteremined to get these bat wings off.

Back