ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

well girls hello.....
i went to docs, hes sending me for some couselling to help with my stress and also maybe some eating issues. so pleased about that. went out for day and took 3 tetras with me. good intentions. had 1 tetra and it was discusting.... it was out of date lol, my fault for keeping them so long. so was starving and ended up having a chicken sandwich on brown bread and for tea some celery with marmite. so hopefully not to bad a choice. WILL TRY AGAIN TOMORROW LOL.
hehehe.....
hopefully off to the gym tomorrow to help me back on track.
matt went for an interview today, he was in there mins and they said hes short listed, his cv is outstanding and he is one of the best candidates so far. and they arent looking at others, so fingers crossed , we could do with some good stuff right now, think that will help.
well hope you've all had a good day, and still sat up high on your waggons xxx
catch you all later x

Witchy, how was the gym today?

Claira, I have done half-good days yesterday and today. Tomorrow I am planning for a great day, three shakes and lunch. Are you with me?

id love to say yes asa, BUT, im off to finish christmas shopping and all going to pizza hut for a buffet. but am thinking i'll try to do ss but if not i will just have a salad. so i will have to see. but i will try if you do lol xxx

Hi Girls, it's my 810 week this week and I already feel so guilty having the bigger meal. I hope this is not how I am going to feel whn I do return to food properly-always feeling guilty about food. I was looking forward to my meal out this weekend but as it gets nearer I am worrying- stupid or what :doh:.

your gonna be fine zoe, you are a very strong person, im sure you will enjoy it and get straight back to it xxx

Hi Ladies

Hope you are alright today Claira xx

Hi Asa had fun joining the gym

Zoe, you will do fine, I suppose it will take time to embrace food, I eat yesterday because im full of cold and dont feel the shakes were helping me, I felt that guilty I though it away and ended up going to bed, its mad, although I am having the cough sweets for me horrid sore throat,

I got weighted today and lost 2Ib totally gutted cos the scales showed a big loss on Sunday so god knows what happened, hey ho.

well I joined the gym yesterday its a female gym with toning beds and sauna and sunbeds, really looking forward to my programme on Saturday, thought Id get over my cold first.

How is everyone today ???

hiya, i think it can affect you when your poorly, dont worry about the 2lb loss thats still great... better than me lol. im sure next week will make up for it. im off to pizza hut but gonna have a shake for breakfast then just have salad bar whilst im there.
hello everyone else, have a good day xx

At thank you hun, well its OHs birthday on the 11th Nov and he wants to take us all to Pizza Hut, he really wants to go out for his birthday and I feel mean saying no im doing my CD, so think thats going to be a planned night off, I have to not be afraid of eating and the choices I make, I wont have pasta or pizza but I will have a salad and enjoy it.

i know im doing a life changing thing and look so different so every now and then I think I need to do something fun like go out for a meal, like birthdays and Christmas, i wont be doing the diet Christmas eve, Day and boxing day, i love Christmas too much to, well I will be having my shakes for breakfast and lunch etc but main meals will be special and will make good choices.

This is not me at all, quite proud of myself haha

Hi,

Witchy, maybe you are retaining some water or something after the gym? I know I have seen in the past a weight gain after starting to work out (having sore muscles).

Zoe, you will be fine on the 810 plan!

Claira, how is your day? I have had my breakfast shake, then my planned lunch (WW meal), and now, hm.... My boyfriend wants to go out for a meal... Oh well..

I am seriously thinking about the up/down diet. I wonder how the losses are.

I think its all the cough sweets Asa to be honest, I only looked round the gym, my programme starts on Saturday, but feeling full of cold and achy and lots of tablets so im not suprised I have not lost much this week, but hey its cool im not myself and will do so much better next week as ive missed glugging all the water and missed shakes left right and centre.

Let me know how the meal went hun x

I made a pretty bad decision on my meal, but I knew that..
But I am getting closer, a shake for breakfast, sensible lunch WW style, then two more shakes in the evening. That is my goal. Tonight it will have to be a bar since I am meeting up with a friend right after work. Tomorrow I am going to a movie with my nephew, Saturday and Sunday I will spend at my moms, then my mother in laws and stay away over night. Next weekend we are going on a cruise to Riga. Those "interruptions" that I know I will have, does come in the way of making good decisions when I can. Does that make sense to anyone? "Why start now when I will be away on a cruise soon?" and so on.

One positive thing is that I am not gaining any weight now, I am pretty much standing still. I have still gained a whole lot. How are you today? Claira, how did you do on your day yesterday? Anyone heard from Bethan?

Hi all, sorry not been on here for a while, really struggling at the mo, i come on and read your posts and feel sooo guilty about not being 100%.

At the start of the day i think, "right will be 100% from now on" then fail and that make me feel even worse.

Not eating anything silly only low fat meals, meat and veg, no carbs or snacks.

Will have to try harder, still want to lose 2 stone for christmas.

Well done to all of you for being so strong. xxxx

jane, hi luv, your doing better than me.
i ended up stuffing my face at pizza hut.... what a surprise. im not going to tell you all about my failing, i will come and natter though. and only tell you all when ive been good lol xxx
take care all have a good day xxxx

Hi all,

Wicthy, sorry to hear your poorly, hope your feel better soon and the gym goes well. 2lb -fab xx

Jane your new pic looks very glam, you look gorgeous. You will get back on track soon and it sounds as though you are still making sensible choices.

I did a lbt -no girls not lettuce bacon and tomato lol a legs, bums and tums class last night and my god I can hardly walk today lol. I hurt so much. Might try a body pump class next week.

I am off to Thorpe park tomorrow and the fat person in me is worrying about fitting on the rides. My family are all telling me that I am being stupid and will have no probs fitting as I am size 16/18 not a 28 anymore but I still feel like a big person and havn't mentally moved on yet. Does anyone else get this. I still have big boobs and worry about my chest with the rides but I measure a 37 under my bust and 46 around the fullest so I should be ok shouldn't I?

Zoe totally know what your feeling hun but remember your head hasnt caught up with your lovely body yet so you will be fine, when we went to Whitby the other weekend I didnt go on the rides apart from the carrosel because I was frightened by past experiences, next time those rides are mine haha.

Jane you look amazing and stop worrying your making good choices with food, we have to stop panicing when we eat, I think because of the diet we are doing and the hard we have put in we get obsessed by not eating and feel guilty when we do eat, your doing great so worry not, sending you lots of hugs.

Asa still feeling really ill, was asleep in bed by six last night and tried to log on a few times today but didnt have the energy, so having five minutes now then having a bath and going back to bed, hope you are ok hun.

Claira how are you today chick, hope you ok, send you hugs too.

we are all superstars and have come so far on already we should be so happy with ourselves even when we find it hard and slip, we are in this till we finish it we dont have to stick to your dates just plod on and we will do it together cos we are team butterfly xxx

I had a salad yesterday OH made me eat last night as I couldnt even stomach shakes, I had a bit of the salad and couldnt even eat that either, I know you have to feed a cold, so when i made the kids dinners today they all had ravioli on toast so had a bit of that today ha then was sick so just goes to show my body just didnt want it, still not hungry and not even having shakes just fresh orange juice to fight the cold and lots of water, its awful cos im burning up and have the shakes, cant wait to get back on my diet.

Hope im ok for Saturday as I have my first time with my personal trainer and she is really going to work me as ive said i wanta biggest loser work out, must be mental haha.

HOpe you are all well and will post more tomorrow when I feel a bit stronger, night girls xx

zoe you will be fine luv, i always go to alton towers and some things can be a little tight on the boobies but you will fit lol bless have a great time xxx

Bloody hell ladies have you looked in the mirror????!!! Don't think you're seeing things right...all the new profile pics are incredibly, incredibly different! You look like different people. You are different people. God damn I think you're all great x

And your a little sweety to Contrary, how are you anyway, how are the leathers bet you have been walking round the house in them and shopping havent you hehe??

hi girls how are you all this fine Halloween, missing you all.

Well feel tonnes better just got a cough now that seems to be there all the time, but I dont feel ill any more.

Had a fab morning got to the gym for 9.00am and left at 11.30, didnt realise how much energy I have and my trainer is lovely, she is working toning me up so its all for my tum, bum, arms and tops of my legs, the exercises are ace ive never done sit up on a beach ball before or balanced like a sealine at a Blackpool show and done backwards push ups, so when I finish at least I have a sideline show at a waterworld haha. totally loved going and will go every day as its open all week 7 days, she had done it round my diet so im not burning off too much but just the right amount so very impressed, then on the sunbed and a sauna, top morning.

we are going to his dads tonight for a meal and staying over:mad: hehe, I will drink water and have a salad (they think im being awkard and I dont care:eek:) and i shall peek randomly out of the window as they live next door to David Jason.

Hope you all have a fabby weekend.

Back