ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Hello everyone, I have been MIA and it's time I got both my behind and my head back in gear and get serious! I am giving myself a tad of a challenge -a month to loose 9 lbs and start going up the carb/caloric steps-. I've decided to do so even if it will mean it will take me longer to get to goal properly but it's time :)

Zoe - 15 lbs to goal?!? That is brilliant hon! Well done you!

Hope everyone else is doing okay!

Hi everyone! I can understand you getting emotional Zoe, you have done a great transformation. Well done on your 4 lbs this week! I think I am looking at 2 lbs this week, and I am happy with that.

Broxi, I am glad you liked the book! I have read all three books and I love them all. The three books have also turned into films here in Sweden, and they were good as well.

MissAma, you are so close to goal! That is great. How will you celebrate reaching goal?

Take care!

Hi Asa, 2lbs is great hun. How are you finding ww, it sounds like it's working well for you xx.

I think it is working very well for me. I feel more satisfied, and have a lot more energy than I did before. Hopefully the result will be pretty good. Take care!

Hi, I lost 3 lbs on the weigh in today. I am pleased with that. And hope for a good week to come! I have two dinners out coming up this weekend, but I will make good choices and take some extra walks. How are you doing this week?

Hi Asa

Great loss, WW sounds like the right plan for you.

Where are all the butterflies gone? I'll be back on the CD next Friday, SS and really need to as well.

Have a good day. xxx

Morning butterflies..

Where has everyone gone? Zoe, you are doing amazing, Louie, good for you on your tiny gain from hols. I bet that will be off in no time. Broxi, its nice to see you on here anytime, i've not been on much lately, as not been on CD, but back to it on Friday, so will be posting a couple of times a week again. Asa, hope all is ok with you and your BF now. I've got the blues in that dept too, not sure why, seem to be picking on things that I know probably won't change, but I so detest selfishness. I work full time, plus every other weekend nights and come home and clean and then cook a meal for all 5 of us. I get the thanks after, but last night my BF got up and made himself a snack and didn't even ask me, not that I wanted anything, but if I got home and just cooked for myself, they wouldn't be happy. Living with 5 men is not a joy, I can tell you, lol. Off the soap box now, sorry guys. lol.

Hope everyone has a good day. xxx

I lost 2,5 lbs this week, and I am really pleased with that.

Sorry to hear about your BF trouble Nikki. Hope things gets better soon! It has been really quiet here on the thread for quite some time now. Wonder how everyone is doing.

Have a great evening!

hi girls im sorry i havnt read any posts for ages. im doing really badly. cant get my head straight. im still convinced cd is the right diet, but i need to sort my head out, dr has just put me on propanadol, or whatever its called, before i start my counciling i need a little something right now. i will be back at some point,
well done zoe, you have passed me by now. im so proud of you.
well done. what are you doing at the moment are you on ss+ or have you moved up plans,
and broxi, wow 12st 2lb what have you been doing well done xx

Hi Claira, I have so missed you. I hope you come back soon hun. I am on 810 now, moving on up to 1000 plan in 3 weeks. How have you been? Are you still training to be a cdc?

Hi everyone, jus got the computer back, it had a virus that was trying to steel my passwords to the online banking, thankfully i picked up on it before i logged in.

Zoe, just over 1 stone to go, fab.x

Broxi, hi hun, you still look good, when i have as much to lose as you i'll be a happy bunny. x

Lost 3lbs this week, i have another goal date 10th May which is 1 year to the day since i started CD.

We booked up today to go the the Cape Verde Island, Boa Vista, Hotel Riu Karamboa.

This time i will be at goal. :D

Being back on CD feels great as though everything will fall into place.

Well done Jane, your holiday sounds great - can I come lol xx.

and broxi said:
Ha ha Claira, I've been stuffing my face; that's why I've put on a stone! I'm only 5' 1'' and should be about 8 st 7lb or something!

Anyway poor Zoe, you've lost all your pals along with all those pounds. You are amazing and you are the only one to stick it so long. You must feel so good. It is absolutely horrible being fat, my clothes aren't fitting me again and I feel so bloated. So you will feel gorgeous in everything.

Good luck too to all others.

It's my son's 18th today so we are going for dinner tonight and he's going a tour of Rangers Football Club and next week I'm having a party in the house for him. So it will be fun and games.:party0023:

Anyway maybe think seriously about dieting after that. I've tried to cut down this week but haven't lost anything so need something more drastic!

Will be in touch soon, God bless xxx

Hi Broxi, nice to hear from you. It has been so quiet here on the thread lately. I am having my TOTM and have been off plan a little bit today. But luckily WW has a new weekly bonus for these occasions, so I might just have stayed within the program after all :D.

Take care everyone!

Hi all, lost 3lbs this week.

Broxi nice to hear from you, sorry your feeling down, enjoy your party.

time to start work, all the best everyone, speak soon. xx

Good luck Nikki, well done Jane and hello Broxi. I lost 3lb this week :) 12lb to go xx.

Well done Zoe.. thats brilliant, not long now and you'll be at goal, you've come so far, I bet you can feel the end is near, lol.

I didn't do well yesterday, really not motivated and ss is doing my head in, as I'm cooking each eve, so will step up to ss+and hopefully that might be easier for me. I turned down a "Ladies night" on the 13th of March, which is an evening dress wear and I know that I'll not be confident enough to go into a hire shop to hire something for the evening at my size.. Gutted really, but better to say no now, then to feel so pressured and not comfortable with myself, I'd feel so self conscious!

Am going away with OH's family again this year to Carribean in Aug, so I have a big aim and one which is more do'able then March (only 7 weeks away).

Zoe, I hope I can take inspiration from you and "feel" the motivation. So begins another day..

Have a good one everyone :) xxx

Ha ha Claira, I've been stuffing my face; that's why I've put on a stone! I'm only 5' 1'' and should be about 8 st 7lb or something!

Anyway poor Zoe, you've lost all your pals along with all those pounds. You are amazing and you are the only one to stick it so long. You must feel so good. It is absolutely horrible being fat, my clothes aren't fitting me again and I feel so bloated. So you will feel gorgeous in everything.

Good luck too to all others.

It's my son's 18th today so we are going for dinner tonight and he's going a tour of Rangers Football Club and next week I'm having a party in the house for him. So it will be fun and games.:party0023:

Anyway maybe think seriously about dieting after that. I've tried to cut down this week but haven't lost anything so need something more drastic!

Will be in touch soon, God bless xxx

Hi Broxi

Don't feel disheartened honey, you are still down since you started last year. I've re-started this week (well last Fri) but have zero motivation for some reason. So come on.. we'll help each other. I'm in Ise of Cumbrea 13-17th April with my PAYP group, so need to feel lighter and fitter by then too.

Get yourself an aim and we'l push ourselfs. xxx

Looking forward to hitting my goal but a part of me feels I am not going to be satisfied and may be wanting to lose another 4-7lb. When I reach goal I will have lost 10st 10lb so another 4lb would give me a loss of exactly 11st which means I can go and have another 4 stars added to my tattoo lol.

Eternal and Broxi I hope things go well for you this year, I am sure you will both get to where you want to be xx.

Back