ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Very well done 7lbs loss on 810 is fab, i hope you find it easier to stick to having a meal at night.

I must admit i have thought about having the meal at night myself, i will in the end but it will be the last resort when i can't stand the SS anymore.

Sometime i feel as though thats now, but i give myself a talking to and i'm ok for a few more days.

Glenn is suffering at the moment with a poorly tummy, very windy and on the Loo all the time, it's a good job he's still not working cus i don't think he could have carried on with the CD if he were.

He going to start looking for a job in the next month or so when the surgeon give him the go ahead, he can't wait, it driving him mad being at home on his own when i'm at work.

Like he says it would be a different matter if i wasn't working cus we would keep each other entertained but on your own it's no fun.

Glenn put quite a lot of weight on from Sept to Jan much more than he expected, i think he was quite shocked, he has said next time he goes off the diet he will be so much more careful with what he eats as its so difficult to lose it again.

Can't wait for holiday on the 10th May, 12 weeks to go, at 3lbs a week thats another 36lbs so i could be at 15 st something by then, then in September when we go to Italy i will be at goal. wahooooo xxxxxxxxxx

Wow Nikki, that's a brilliant loss - well done. You must be very pleased with that xx.

I had my works Xmas do last night ( I know xmas do in Feb but that's my work all over) I planned to have a couple of drinks as I am working up the plans now and felt I deserved a night out. I had the meal but only ate the Turkey and veg, no pudd so all was good there, however I had quite a few wines and I am really paying the price for it lol. I have the hangover from hell today and still feel tipsy. I didn't realise it would have such an effect as I am on 810 so thought the food would have stopped me from getting so drunk. I think it may be because I weigh so much less than I did before the last time I drank and so it had more of an effect ie it slaughtered me lol. Anyway I had a brilliant night and got to wear my new dress and Lot's of people didn't recognise me which was funny.

Have a good day girl's. I am hoping my hangover goes away soon.

zoe
glad you had a nice time at your xmas do.great when someone who you have not seen for a while,comments on your figure.you must congratulate your self in just having turkey and veg.hope your hangover is a lot better now.i will just creep out now and shut the door QUITELY.BANG BANG sorry ha ha.x
:fear:

Glad you enjoyed your night out Zoe.. The hangover is only temp and will be gone by tonight (I know that doesn't help now). Sounds like it was worth it. Did you build up your plans for your night out?

Thanks Louie and Spotticsam. I do need to eat in the eve, works around the kids and at least I can eat something and take part in the eve "family around the dinner table" bit. Got such a long way to go, but 13th March is the 1st target, Ladies Night.

Went looking for a dress today, for that night out.. saw something I liked (well a few) but none fit. They are a hire shop, so they are going to get a few extra + sizes in and a more variety. A tailored size in a dress shop, is so much bigger then what you are off the rack!! I got a shock!! Size 20/22! I'm only 18!

Got the price of how much it'd cost to have my hair and make up done too (£65). Want the smokey eye look and hair up, wtih curls, but soft looking too. Dress hire is £80, and OH is paying for that, so I have to loose at least another 14lb by then, lol. Its 5 weeks yet, so should do it. Lots of walking and water I think is the key. She says..;)

Have a good weekend girls. xxx

lol spott, my hangover has gone now but have realised part of it was me coming down with awful throat and ear ache and body sore all over. You know that feeling like someone has kicked you all over. I am going to a fancy dress party tonight but no drinking or eating for me. I am going as a flapper -gamgster mole. I have the charleston dress and Hubby is the gangster. I will post a pic tomorrow.

Have a great weekend girls xx.

lol spott, my hangover has gone now but have realised part of it was me coming down with awful throat and ear ache and body sore all over. You know that feeling like someone has kicked you all over. I am going to a fancy dress party tonight but no drinking or eating for me. I am going as a flapper -gamgster mole. I have the charleston dress and Hubby is the gangster. I will post a pic tomorrow.

Have a great weekend girls xx.
zoe
glad your hangover gone.look after yourself as there seems to be a few of you down with this "bug".hope you have a good evening at your fancy dress and dont forget pics.x

Hi all TG its the weekend :) no work til Monday ;)Done my weekly hike in tesco and feel nickety knackerd.. Lots of walking this morning too, topped my pedometer already and am on 11,689 steps (10,000 is the challenge). So hopeing that proves to be my motivation.

A good day so far, hope all is well. xxx

Hi all TG its the weekend :) no work til Monday ;)Done my weekly hike in tesco and feel nickety knackerd.. Lots of walking this morning too, topped my pedometer already and am on 11,689 steps (10,000 is the challenge). So hopeing that proves to be my motivation.

A good day so far, hope all is well. xxx

well done on topping your steps.the day is not over yet so go girl go .x

Morning girls, I have posted my pics in my fancy dress costume from last night. Unfortunatley I was so unwell we had to come home at 10pm. I can barely move and feel absolutely rotten. I felt ok when I was getting ready and then it hit me again on the way there. Typical as I had been looking forward to it for months. Anyway I am hoping if I keep topped up with paracetamol it will keep the aches and shivering away today.

Well done Nikki on your steps, you are doing so well with it.

Hey Spott, how you doing hun - is it ok to call you Spott, I keep having to scroll up to check the spelling lol xx.

Hey Spott, how you doing hun - is it ok to call you Spott, I keep having to scroll up to check the spelling lol xx.
morning zoe,hope you are feeling a little better today.will shoot off in a mo to take a butchers at your costume.
yes its ok to call me spott (better than calling me ??????)its a long story but my name spot titch sam is in memory of my 3 jack russell dogs.have a good day girl.x

Morning girls,

Weigh in this morning and i have lost 3lbs, would like 4lbs a week so am going to up the water.

4lbs more and in the next stone down.:bliss:

Zoe you look GREAT, if you look at the original picture and then this week, :wow: what a differance.

Thanks Jane and well done you, 3lbs is a good loss, i'm sure upping your water will help you along to 4 a week but 3 is still good going hun -still 12lbs a month.

Spottitchsam, now I know they are 3 names it's easy to spell lol. Would love to hear the story about your jack russells xx.

I am feeling a bit down in the dumps girls and don't quite know how to snap out of it. It's a long story but basically I feel like I am never going to be satisfied with my weightloss.

I never thought I would ever lose 10st, be in a size 14 and get back to the way I used to be so it's an absolute dream come true but I now I have the bulk of it off and I have 11lbs left to go I feel like it's not going to be enough. It's not because I am unhappy with my weight but because in society's eye's I am still overweight. At goal weight I am still classed as overweight and my bmi will be 27. I feel I will be slim enough but just wish I was in the "normal" category. There are people starting this diet at the weight I am now or even at my goal weight and it makes me think I havn't done well enough :sigh:

I know they are only figures and it's how we feel that matters but it's really bugging me and I don't think I can go any lower as I am really longing to get back to a normal way of eating again and to not be constantly worried about the number on the scales. I was this weight when I met my Husband and felt happy then so I don't know why I'm so worried about it. This last stone seems to be taking forever to, as I am working up the plans and it's slowing right down. My god I am winging so I will shut up now, just needed to get that off my chest :( I have posted this in the main forum to xx.

Last edited:
Zoe, i hope you know how fantastic you look, whether or not society says you are "normal" or not you look and i bet feel FAB.

Even if you didn't lose another oz you should be so proud of yourself, all of us on here that have been with you from the beginning are envious of your loses and have followed your progress with awe as you shed the pound.

You are an insperation to every one of the new comers who will see you and know what is acheivable.

Don't feel down about peoples perseptions, they can go swing, just know that you are ace.

I am feeling a bit down in the dumps girls and don't quite know how to snap out of it. It's a long story but basically I feel like I am never going to be satisfied with my weightloss.

I never thought I would ever lose 10st, be in a size 14 and get back to the way I used to be so it's an absolute dream come true but I now I have the bulk of it off and I have 11lbs left to go I feel like it's not going to be enough. It's not because I am unhappy with my weight but because in society's eye's I am still overweight. At goal weight I am still classed as overweight and my bmi will be 27. I feel I will be slim enough but just wish I was in the "normal" category. There are people starting this diet at the weight I am now or even at my goal weight and it makes me think I havn't done well enough :sigh:

I know they are only figures and it's how we feel that matters but it's really bugging me and I don't think I can go any lower as I am really longing to get back to a normal way of eating again and to not be constantly worried about the number on the scales. I was this weight when I met my Husband and felt happy then so I don't know why I'm so worried about it. This last stone seems to be taking forever to, as I am working up the plans and it's slowing right down. My god I am winging so I will shut up now, just needed to get that off my chest :( I have posted this in the main forum to xx.

zoe
ive only been on the forum for 4 weeks.3 mainly on LT and just over 1 week on here.ive read many of your posts and you should be really pleased with what you have achieved.YOU HAVE REALLY.you also look really fab in your outfit,i only wish i could look as good as you when ive lost nearly all my weight.
its people like you that keeps me going,(i think if they can do it so can i).keep your pecker up girl.pm me any time.look after your self and take care.sending hugs.x

Thanks Jane and Spottitchsam, it really means alot to hear your comments. I guess it's easy to get lost in it all. You are all fab on here and I couldn't have done it without you girls behind me.

Hi Zoe..

Hey.. you've done sooo well, and almost at target.. Its your aim Zoe.. and its how you feel comfortable with yourself. I should really be 10 stone 4, but I know that I did get down to 10.11 and was told I looked drawn. Sod society, you look FAB and please feel that too, you so deserve it honey :) xxxx Hugs. xxx

Thanks Nikki,

I lost another 1lb this week but I'm ok with it. I am moving up the steps and I am totally ok with this last 10lb coming off via the scenic route and on the 1000 plan which I started today.

Feeling very poorly still and the doctor wouldn't see me today at the surgery because I have flu symptoms and they are worried about it being swine flu, so had a consultation on the phone with them. They said definately the flu and to have plenty of fluid and to eat well lol. I told them I was on cd and they said I should come off for this week as I need to get my strength back up but I think I will be fine to stick with 1000 plan.

Just had a call from the School saying my eldest has a rash on her face so I have had to call my Dad to pick her up. There has been slap cheek going around in School so probably that :sigh:.

Hope you are having a better Monday than me girls lol xx. :wave_cry:

Lost exactly 10st today :bliss:

Back