ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

zoe glad you spoke to your gp and have got something sorted.congratulations 10 stones off NEVER to return.bye bye FAT.
ps put a thread up yesterday about "spottitchsam"i will try and find it and bring to top.keep drinking the water and look after yourself.x

I read it Spott, have left a comment on the thread xx.

Wow Zoe , the big ten !! you really have gave it your all !

Thanks Nikki,

I lost another 1lb this week but I'm ok with it. I am moving up the steps and I am totally ok with this last 10lb coming off via the scenic route and on the 1000 plan which I started today.

Feeling very poorly still and the doctor wouldn't see me today at the surgery because I have flu symptoms and they are worried about it being swine flu, so had a consultation on the phone with them. They said definately the flu and to have plenty of fluid and to eat well lol. I told them I was on cd and they said I should come off for this week as I need to get my strength back up but I think I will be fine to stick with 1000 plan.

Just had a call from the School saying my eldest has a rash on her face so I have had to call my Dad to pick her up. There has been slap cheek going around in School so probably that :sigh:.

Hope you are having a better Monday than me girls lol xx. :wave_cry:

Excellent News Zoe on your extra loss, and so hope all is much better now, sorry to hear you're feeling low and not too well either. I'm sure your daugter will be fine, as you say its doing it rounds.

Zoe.. chin up sweetie, a new day tomorrow and I'm sure you will be looking up again. Lots of love. xxx

Evening girls, still feeling pance but a bit better. My Daughter's rash was only her Excema thank god.

How are you all doing? Nikki how's the steps going today?

I am absolutely full to the brim on the 1000 plan. Left some of my dinner tonight and don't think I can manage my bar tonight. It seems crazy still having 2 cambridge products but they say it's essential but the sceptic in me thinks essential for my body or essential for my cdc's purse? I know it's probably to keep the vit and mineral things at the right level but I feel like a right bloater lol.

Glad you're feeling a little better Zoe.. I'm sure you'll be back fighting fit by Friday.

Lol.. Zoe, how nice is that to feel so full whilst loosing weight?? I Like the little bloater ;)!!

Steps were not quite up to 10,000 yest and am in school today with work, so not sure it will be up there again. But i'm challenging yesterdays of 8,310 to try and get it even to 8,350, lol.. I've more energy on 810 and my meals I'm having are filling too, and Zoe, I save my bar for the eve, put it in freezer for 10 mins so its nice and chilled and sit and nibble on that about 9pm.. Quite nice really, :).

Off to Nando's this eve before Cinema, my son asked and we only go out together once a month!! So who am I to say, no to Nando's. Will ask for my chicken to be grilled with no fat or seasoning and have that with a green salad. Fingers crossed it comes up like that and got my bar for the cinema, while my son munches on popcorn :).

Have a good day. xx

Nando's is a good option Nikki, it's identical to an 810 meal so enjoy being out with your son. I do the same with my bar in the evening's. I have it with a nice cuppa about 8 o'clock and it feels like i'm having a treat. I was so full last night and I don't mean overeaten full just like- used to so little that potatoes really did bloat me-hence the little bloater lol.

Good luck with the steps today Nikki xx.

Morning Girls, the scales are showing a loss of 1lb so far and my weigh in isn't until Monday so hopefully I will lose another 2lb by Monday. I know it sounds sad to be getting excited about 1-2lb loss but I am just so pleased the scales are going down on the 1000 plan.

I still have a bad chest infection and still so dizzy but lost the all over body soreness which is great. Hope your all well girl's xx.

Hi everyone, lost 3lbs this week.

I was hoping to be in the next stone down this week, but by tomorrow I will be so not to bad.

I was 6oz off the 17st-13lbs oh well.

Hope everyone is well.

Jane

Last edited:
Well done Jane, that's great. It's annoying when you are so close to the next stone isn't it but like you say it will happen tomorrow. Well done hun xx

Added another photo of me in my nighty.

Silly i know but as i started off with those shots i thought i would carry on the theme.

Will soon need new nighties as these fall off my shoulders now.

Wow Jane, the difference is amazing. I think the nighty shot is brill because you can really see how different you look in the same piece of clothing. You definately will need a new one soon.

I lost 1lb again this week. I am happy though as I have said before I am moving up the plans and eating well on the 1000 plan so the fact I am still losing whilst eating well suits me fine-plus I had a meal out for valentines so I can't complain.

I went to the doctors today as this dam bug won't shift and is getting worse on my chest. Anyway turns out I have bronchitus and have been put on penacillin. Hope it kicks in soon as I can't blimmin breath properly.

Have a good week girls xx.

Hi girls, where is everybody?

My weigh in isn't until Monday but I have lost 2lb so far this week on the 1000 plan -absolutely loving it. It feels strange to think that in 2 weeks time I will be on 1 cambridge product a day and on 1500kcals and then maintenance. It feels kind of sureal as I never thought I would ever get so close to goal.

I am still bad with Bronchitis but feeling much better in general, just very wheezy chest and lot's of coughing.

Hope your all well xx.

Well this is becoming my own personnal diary lol. I lost 3lb's this week at weigh in and dropped into the next stone. I am 11st 13lb now and only 6lb away from goal. I move upto the 1200 plan this week and get to have breakfast, lunch and dinner plus 2 cd products but only having 1 as I could just about manage 2 cd on the 1000.

I have had to go back to the doctors again as the bronchitis is till bad and they have prescribed stronger antibiotics so hopefully it will clear up this time. Hope your all well girl's -is there anybody out there? :(

Well this is becoming my own personnal diary lol. I lost 3lb's this week at weigh in and dropped into the next stone. I am 11st 13lb now and only 6lb away from goal. I move upto the 1200 plan this week and get to have breakfast, lunch and dinner plus 2 cd products but only having 1 as I could just about manage 2 cd on the 1000.

I have had to go back to the doctors again as the bronchitis is till bad and they have prescribed stronger antibiotics so hopefully it will clear up this time. Hope your all well girl's -is there anybody out there? :(
sorry Zoe im here but only just.well done on your 3lbs loss for this week.getting into the next and last stone is a big mile stone which you should be very proud.hope gp can sort you out and then you should be perfect.well despite me being a little under the weather myself ive also lost 3lbs this week.im really happy with that amount has that was having 2 shakes and a small meal.hope im back in full swing soon.take care.

Hi Zoe, I have been keeping track of your "personnel diary," you are nearly there, it's hard to believe 8 months ago you weighed over 10 stone more than you do now. Nearly half your body has disappeared never to be seen again. Absolutely fabulous.

I have made a big mistake, and regret it whole heartedly.
CD is costing so much with both Glenn and I on it, and with Glenn not working yet I decided to give Atkins a go.

It cost us nearly as much for all that meat and salad stuff and I have put on 6Lbs in 10 days, I was on 18st now I’m 18st 6lbs. So much for the next stone down.

I have enough CD for a month it I have 3 meals a day and a small meal at night, so as of the 1st March I’m back on CD. Glenn can just eat sensibly.

I was reading the Atkins thread on here and everyone was losing 1lb to 4lbs each week and they said 4 or 5 in the first 2 weeks. I think with me being on CD and having so few calories for the passed few months that my body has reacted differently.

My own fault I’ll go back on CD and then cut it down to 2 CD and a slightly bigger meal in April.

Zoe keep up the good work. Jane

Hi all

Zoe.. 3lb off this week, thats amazing on the higher plan too.. You are almost there now..:)

Had a set back, few problems with my daughter who was diagnosed with Depression, so needed to take time off to be with her, went away to Cornwall for a week, just stayed in St Ives, visiting a few friends I knew down there and she is much better for it. Back on track now, as put on 4lb while away, so need to get that off and fingers crossed, I'll be like Zoe very soon :).

Missed chatting to you all and love seeing your progresses Zoe and Louie,, your new nightie has to be a sexy little number with your loss ;) xxx

Hi girls, nice to hear your all well.

Jane, don't worry about the gain whilst trying out the Atkins, it will be off in no time once you are back on good old cd. I know what you mean about the cost though. Moving up the plans and having to buy food again for myself as well as the family has bumped the food bill up quite a bit. Eating healthyly isn't cheap and as well having to buy cambridge products untill I move up past 1500 it is working out very expensive. I am determined to stick with it until I hit goal and can finally stop buying cd stuff. Good luck with being back on cd and I hope that 6lb comes off soon xx.

Nikki, sorry to hear about your Daughter. I'm glad the trip to Cornwall did her some good. Hope this week goes well for you xx.

Thanks MissAma, I am loving going up the plans and so pleased the weight is still coming off, slowly but surely.

Have a good week girls xx.

Back