ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Hi Zoe.

No, no news from either Claira or Broxi. Asa either..

I've decided to come off plan while I'm feeling crap.. everything is an effort and even though I've not followed the 810 plan last few days, have still lost nearly 3lb.. No longer then 2 weeks off, then I'll be much more focussed. Have packs still here, so will keep on using those and hopefully my CDC will allow me this break :).

I hear what you are saying with this last year and it does give me inspiration too, just need my head to be in it too.. Does that make sense? Made another appointment with GP for this morning to see if I can get a tonic or something.. Just so low, no energy and light headed. Blood tests should be back by next week, maybe i'm a little low in iron.. could be just that..

Anyway, have a lovely day, its much brighter here in Essex then it was yesterday. Hope its better for you there as well. Chat soon. xxxx

Last edited:
Good idea Nikki. Get your strength back up and then get back on it when you are feeling 100%. Hope you feel better soon xx.

You to Nikki. It's my eldest Daughters Birthday today, she is 8 today and we are taking her and a couple of friends to Pizza hut tonight so that should be fun. I am even going to have a slice or 2 of pizza with salad myself. This is the first year I have ever been slim in Bethany's life time. I don't think my youngest who is 3 will ever remember me being big and Bethany is already saying she can't remember me looking like my before picture -bless her.

You to Nikki. It's my eldest Daughters Birthday today, she is 8 today and we are taking her and a couple of friends to Pizza hut tonight so that should be fun. I am even going to have a slice or 2 of pizza with salad myself. This is the first year I have ever been slim in Bethany's life time. I don't think my youngest who is 3 will ever remember me being big and Bethany is already saying she can't remember me looking like my before picture -bless her.

Thats lovely Zoe.. Enjoy your pizza and just think that even the table will be further away from your seat now too ;) xxx

Hi to remaining Butterflies.
Who's there?
I see only Nikki and Zoe.
Are you at goal yet Zoe? You are a star!
I've gained even more.
Dont know what to do as tried Diet Chef, stuck to it and no weight loss and tried CD again and my mood plummets beyond bearing.

My son David got attacked about three weeks ago and had his jaw broken which is now wired up and he can only drink liquids so I thought I'd go along with him and do CD but it is impossible for me. Maybe I just need to accept that I'm fat!

David on the mend slightly but he had two ops which didn't work and then they had to wire his teeth and jaw together - it's a real shame for him, he's been through it.

Hope you are all ok. Where is Claira? or Asa? anybody?

Hi Broxi, nice to hear from you. Sorry to hear about your Son's Jaw.

I am 5lbs away from goal and feel great. I am a size 14 getting in some size 12's so I am more than happy. I have moved up the plans and I am on the 1200plan now, eating, breakfast lunch and dinner and the scales are still heading in the right direction so all is well.

No word from Claira but Asa comes on ocassionaly. Hope you are keeping well xx.

I lost 2lb at weigh in this week so only 3lb to go xx

I lost 2lb at weigh in this week so only 3lb to go xx

well done zoe 2lb loss at this stage is very good.only 3 to go i bet you feel wonderful.
i lost 2lbs this week and im very pleased with that as up until friday i had not lost any at all.im now back on ss so i hope it will be more next week.x

Thanks Spott and well done to you to hun xx

Hi Zoe..Well done honey on your 2lb loss, excellent ;).

Hi Broxi..good to see you on here, I totally understand the low moods esp with whats been going on with you, I've basically gone back to square one, but couldn't do the ss or ss+ even.. so 810 seemed to be my sort of plan, but like you, had a lot going on and felt low so was so unmotivated and this week, have only just found my mojo again.. An eve out planned on Saturday, off to a Ladies night, hate that I hadn't lost anything really, but I'll enjoy it and get back on track properly next Monday after Mothers Day..

Spot, hope all is going well with you too..great loss for you, 2lb is still a bag of sugar!!

Take care all and chat soon. xxx

Hi Girls,

The diet is going well and I am up to 1500 cals this week as I have started running. Went for the first run on Thursday, omg it was hard lol. It was the breathing that I found hard but I suppose still having a bad chest at the moment didn't help. I am going again this afternoon but we are in the gym on the treadmill today - wish me luck.

I tried on some lovely dresses for renewing our wedding vow's on Thursday and even got into one that was a size 10 lol. They vary so much in size as in another dress I was a 14 and another a 12? Still they were all gorgeous and I am really going to have a hard time pickng one. I have an appointment on Tuesday to go in again with my sister to help me decide.

I havn't looked on the scales this week yet, I am waiting for weigh in on Monday. I am a little worried as I know when you start exercising, you can gain due to muscle. I hope not as I have never gained whilst on it and I don't want it messing with my head.

How are you all doing? I hope everyone is well xx

Hi butterflies hope you are well and WOW Zoe you are truely amazing xxx

I kind of went off the rails and felt that i couldnt come back on, fed up of hearing myself month after month saying well i will do this bla bla bla, then one day woke up and found id lost weight enough to be happy with myself, i do like myself now and can buy clothes from normal shops,

Would lve to finish this journey for myself, hubby walked again so i fell off the diet, he came back after a week and turns out he had depression lifes good at throwing spanners in the works, so not feeling loved at the moment but feeling loved by me and thats the main thing, i bought a vibro plate maching like the one at the gym and spending a lot of time on that now its amazing for toning up and fun too.

Starting back on cd on Monday but doing it my own way with salad for lunch and shakes rest of the day, so wish me luck

Hope you are well and will keeping coming back now im back in my happy place xx

Hi Witchy, thanks hun. Nice to hear from you and well done for getting to a place where you are happy with yourself, that's what counts at the end of the day. Sorry to hear you have had problems with Hubby but sounds like you are working through them. I hope all is resolved soon and his depression is treated and you feel loved again sweetie. Good luck for Monday and do what works for you xx.

hi guys
hope you are all well.i sts this week bit disappointed but ive still lost 2stone 3lbs in 2 months.which is more than what ive lost on other diets in the past.x

Hi girls

Wowww Witchy, good to see you back on here sweetie.. I'm back to the start too xx

Zoe.. well done you, for running, its the step in the right direction honey.. and I'm sure you will loose for sure. Muscle takes time to build and you are burning cals too. xx

Spot.. STS.. thats fine.. its maintained and all of that weight you have lost has been kept off. Next week, you'll see the loss, I bet!! xx

Hope everyone is ok.. busy training and over night as well tonight, so accessing this from lap top.. Motivation is back and am getting back on the wagon on Wed morn.

Chat soon. xxxx

Hi girls, hope your all well.

Spott, you will lose next week and like you say the weight you have lost in 2 months is amazing, well done xx.

Nikki, pleased you are back on track, don't work to hard xx.

Morning all..

Back on track today and kind of needed to as well. Gained weight and it needs to "GO"!! Down with my strawberry shake for bfast, cpl of black coffee's and fizzy water so far.. Got my choc tetra with me and will keep up with my water all day til my 810 meal this eve. So there you have it.. motivated once again ;) xx

Hi everyone! Just popped in to say hello. How are you all? Wow, what a nice trip you are planning Nikki! Caribean! Wow, what a great motivator. Zoe, you have to post some pictures of your new dress when you get it!

I am doing fine, looking forward to the spring that is just around the corner (it feels like some days). With weight I am pretty much standing still, but as long as I am doing better choices that I did before I am pretty happy.

Take care everyone! Have a great weekend!

Back