ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Hi folks,
Zoe you are amazing, losing after reaching goal!

How is everyone else?

As usual I'm not sticking to diet. I feel terrible but can't manage to stick to anything. Wish there was a pill that just stopped you eating.

!

Hi Broxi and butterflies,

Don't know if anyone remembers me, my name is Carolyn and I lost 3 stone on cambridge last year and Im ashamed to say it has nearly all gone back on (except about 4 lbs)! Just what I was afraid of. Have ordered more shakes to start again tomorrow but want to do three shakes and an evening meal as last time I lost weight too quickly and had loose skin (which I still have) and at my age, 46, want to lose it a bit slower this time. Nice to see some names I recognise and hope we can all support each other still like the old days eh! :wave_cry:

Hi Carolyn, welcome back.

Thats a sensible approach. I am sure you will lose weight nice and steady doing it that way. If you find it still comes off too quickly why not try the 1000 plan. I loved that step when I was moving up the plans. Good luck and nice to have you back with us xx.

hello
just started cambridge diet today, was on lipotrim, lost 29lbs in 5 weeks, got pregnant, had lovely twin boys and i am back with full fingers crossed

Welcome Ade and congrats on the birth of your twin boys. Good luck with Cambridge, I am sure you will do well xx.

Hello girl's,

how is everyone? Where is everyone?

I have put a new "at goal" picture in my album. I was going out and thought I would have a picture done of me at my lowest weight in a long time lol.

Hope your all well xx.

WOW Zoe you look fab, congratulations. xxxx

Hi folks,
Well guess what, I've found yet another fad diet to try!!! I'm always hoping for the miracle cure. This is the Dukan Diet, you buy the book from Amazon but only on day 2 but very easy so far. Don't know what the weightlosses will be like though but meant to be the same as CD. Will keep you posted; I just hope it works and tyhat I can stick to it!

Zoe you are drop dead gorgeous! You must be so proud of yourself! I'm so proud of you! Get yourself in a magazine! xxx

lol Broxi - thanks Hun. I have the cambridge photoshoot next week and there will be a journalist there that I am having a chat with for a womans magazine. Not totally sure on the idea but I suppose it's a positive thing to do. How are you? xx

Broxi, I have just seen your post on the previous page re the new diet. Good luck hun and let us know how you get on.

Hi Zoe, brilliant about te magazine. I'm shy about things like that but you've achieved so much you deserve to be recognised for it. Let us know more about it.
Always a new diet for me and I can't stick to any of them. Day 4 of this one and hating it! Maybe I should just accept that I'm fat.

Broxi, you are not fat. Maybe you do need to accept yourself a little but not as being fat hun because you certainly are not. I think accepting ourselves sometimes is one of the hardest things we can do but as long as we are healthy or at least trying to be healthier and improving our lifestyle then we really must accept that we wern't meant to look like one of the girls in the mags-which arn't realsitc any way. I think you are gorgeous and if you are comfortable and feel fit then stay as you are, however if you are feeling unfit and uncomforatble then you will do it hun xx.

Hi girls! I am back to say hi to you all! It has been a while :). I am glad to see some familiar names here (and hi to all the new ones). And a big congratulations to Zoe!!! I am so happy for you! I looked though your pictures and I am just blown away. What a journey you have done! You look stunning!

I am not doing CD, and haven't been for a while. I am about to get bigger, but thats alright. I am finally pregnant! 15 weeks, and I am so happy!!!

I didn't read all the posts since last time I wrote, so, how are you all doing? I hope everything is great with you. Any word from Bethan? I missed you all!
:grouphugg:

Wow-congrats Asa, that is fantastic new's. I am so pleased for you. I hope all goes smoothly for you and you enjoy pregnancy, it's one of life's little miracles and a really is a fantastic experience.

I am well thank you. As you have read I am at goal-yippee and even a couple of pounds under now so I am pleased to say the least. It's so nice to hear from you. You must pop on and let us know how it's all going. Keep in touch xx

Thank you :). I am so happy, I will pop on every now and then and read and give you an update.

So have you got a new wardrobe now? It must feel great being at goal weight!

Yes new clothes for Summer but still waiting for the weather to wear them lol.

Well girls today is my Cambridge anniversary lol. 1 year ago today I started my journey with cd and changed my life forever. The best thing I have ever done and it feels great. Hope you are all well xx

Wow, did you ever imagine that you would be at your goal weight a year forward when you started (less than a year)? I guess you must have since goal image is such an important thing.

Happy anniversary! How are you celebrating it? Are you a CDC yet by the way?

Back