ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Hi Asa,

I havn't heard of amigurumis? Sounds like you are busy though. I have been doing a 25 minute set of exercises that I learnt from the wii fit. It's lunges, leg extensions, sit up's, the plank etc and then I do a weight set using a 4kg dumbell to tone my arms. I can't belive how much of an improvement it has made to my tummy, hips, arms, legs and back-all over really lol.

Hope you are not feeling to tired hun, keep well xx

I also have an wii fit, but I haven't used the toning exercises too much :). The other stuff looks much more fun :).

I am getting less tired now, which is nice :).

Hope it's ok to post here. I'm fairly new (on 6th day) and totally committed to losing the weight. Some brilliant inspirational stuff going on on this thread - in particular, Zoe - WOW well done.

I was shocked when I was first weighed by my cdc. I cried buckets. My weight has always been up and down having lost 4stone with SW ten years ago, putting it all back with some on top. I have around 6 stone, I would like to lose. I have lost 8lbs after five days on CD.

Might change tack after losing 4st to go on WW to lose the remaining two stone slowly so as not to end up with a big old saggy face.

Hi Kittenheels, thank you and welcome. Well done losing 8lb's in 5 days, that is fantastic. The weight will fly off with cd and I'm sure you will be waving goodbye to that 6st in no time. It's a little quiet in the butterfly group at the mement but we all still pop on occassionally so hope you pop in and update us with your progress and have a natter. Good luck xx.

Hi everyone, i'm back with my tail between my legs cus i have put 2 stone on.

I am now back on 100% 4 Cambridge a day and water only, i really need to get back under 18 stone before september.

Zoe you look fab as usual, i am finding it very hard to be strict on myself when everyone else is eating ice cream.

i'll let you know how i go on.

Keep your fingers crossed.

How is it going louie lou? It is really hard getting back on track, so I admire you for doing it in the middle of the summer!

Hi 3 days in and going great, no head ache yet, expecting it today some time.

Weighed in this morning and 6lbs down already :eek: so as usual very impressed with Cambridge.

A bit hungry at the moment so will have to drink more, its not a bad thing cus the more i drink the more i lose.

Hope you are well, Jane:D

Hi everyone,

Hey Louie, don't worry hun, you are back on track and sounds like you are doing fab already. Keep going girl and let us know how your first weigh in goes xx

Hey Asa, how's bump? xx

Hi everyone,

Im on my second week ss wi on Sat. I lost 11 lbs the 1st week but have had a bit of a nightmare week with missed meds and unexpected totm ( over week early). :(
Back with it today though.
I come on here to try to keep me on the straight and narrow! :) Reading all your successfull stories reminds me i can do it too! :D

Hi rachael71, well done with the amazing 11lb loss. I am sure you will still be ok for wk 2 wi. You can do it xx

Hi, you are all doing so well! I just finished working my last day before my holiday, and won't be back for a month :). I am happy about that. We are going to Germany soon for a few days, then just hanging around home.

The bump is doing well :), thank you for asking! I am feeling more and more movements in there and it feels really great! I am so happy!

Hope you are having a great time, keep up the good work with the diet!

Hi everyone, lost 8lbs this week.

Hope you are all well.

Jane

Wow Louie, great going hun, keep up the good work xx

Asa, glad you and bump are doing well. The movements are great arn't they. Have a great holiday xx.

I am well and can't believe I only have 4 weeks left to renewal- I am so excited.

Hope your all well girls xx

Wow, well done Louie!!! That is great result!

Me and the bump are doing well, but the heat is almost killing me... I was a bit sensitive about it before, but being pregnant makes the heat unbearable almost :). Well, just a few more weeks until it gets cooler :)!

Have a great week everyone!

Hi,

Asa I bet it has been hard in the heat. I remember going through one of the hottest summer's when I was pregnant with my first and I was so uncomfortable. It's because you have your own little radiator going on inside your tum as well lol. Keep well xx

How is every one else doing. Hope your all good xx

We finally got some cooler weather, and I am so happy about it :). It is still pretty hot, but I am looking forward to the fall!

How are you doing with your maintenance? Is it harder in the summer?

Take care everyone!

Hi Asa, glad your finding the cooler weather a bit better for you. I'm still finding maintenance good thanks hun and managing my goal weight well. I'm enjoying some yummy salads with the weather being warm so all is good. Hope you and bump are doing well and everyone else is to xx.

I am glad you are doing so well! When it is time for your wedding? Does the dress still fit or has it gotten too big :D.

Hi Asa, it is next Saturday the 7th August. I had to have the dress taken in around the bust and waist. I pick it up on monday, I am getting very excited.

I have finally recieved the cd with the pictures from the cambridge photo shoot so I have posted some in my album. I am really pleased with them but I think I have changed a bit since the pictures to as my Hubby thinks all the toning has made me shrink a bit more lol which is all good. It's amazing how even when you stop Cambridge you can still change shape for the better.

Are you well Asa? xx

Back