ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Morning everyone. Enjoy yr eve out Broxi, I'm off to my daughters at 8 this eve, so will be out too. Will try and pop in during the day (sneaking time in work). Happy CD'ing everyone, those who have their WI, good luck to you all and chat later. xxx

hello ladies, popped in to say good morning, and im off out for the day then may go to the gym, although the toning tables left me a bit achey, but i saw a neighbour yesterday who went from 21st to 11st with sw, its taken 2 years so far and she did 1/2 hr excercise every other day and has a lot of skin, is needing an appronectomy, so i am starting to worry, but i dont want to overdo the gym thing, she did say that we shouldnt be as saggy because there is a yeast type something in our tummies that cd kills so that should help, will find out more. xx
anyway hope your all doing well , speak later xxx

Hello gals! How is your day? I have been in telephone conference all day with my school project, tomorrow is the day for the presentation. Hopefully we won't have to change any. And that means we are done. I would be so happy then :D!

Great WI for Broxi and Witchy!! I had to skim through the posts a bit, and I hope I didn't forget a WI? You are doing so well both of you!

I got on the scales this morning too, even though I said I wouldn't :eek:. But the results looked really nice, so that will give me enough energy to go throw this week :D.

Have a nice day, almost time for a choco shake! Talk to you later!

Hi girls, Hope your all having a good day. Well done Broxi and Witchy on your weight loss this week and to any one I may have missed-this thread is getting so long I can't keep up lol.

Louie lou how are you getting on I havn't seen you on here! Has anyone else heard from louie?. Zoe x

Iv'e heard Claira has used the toning tables how do they work? Is it worth using them whilst losing weight? Zoe x

Hello gals! How is your day? I have been in telephone conference all day with my school project, tomorrow is the day for the presentation. Hopefully we won't have to change any. And that means we are done. I would be so happy then :D!

Great WI for Broxi and Witchy!! I had to skim through the posts a bit, and I hope I didn't forget a WI? You are doing so well both of you!

I got on the scales this morning too, even though I said I wouldn't :eek:. But the results looked really nice, so that will give me enough energy to go throw this week :D.

Have a nice day, almost time for a choco shake! Talk to you later!

Hi Asa

I've had the day at work from hell, but thats another story, lol. Enjoy your choccie shake and glad your more positive and the scales are being nice to you :) xx

Thanks Nikki! I got a bit low now, I don't know why. My energies are so low, and more and more thoughts on "the forbidden". I will do some clearing up in the apartment, that usually gets me in a better mood.

Sad to hear you had a day from hell :-(. Hopefully tomorrow will be better!

Hi Butterflies,

Hope you are all well, sorry haven't been on for a while didn't get back from doing the horse and plants at mum and dads till 10.10pm last night as i was late getting in from work, they are back now and i also have 10 days off work(thank god).:bliss:

I going to sit and read up on whats been going on.

Anything interesting happened in the last 3 days to anyone? xx:)

Hey girls how are you all? Im having a lazy night my muscles are killing me doing the hundred sit ups on the ab king pro and so are my arms haha, just spent an hour giving myself a lovely pedicure and all over firming cream time.

Broxi well done honey thats great, how are you feeling?

Asa how are you at the moment hope you are ok honey??

WOOT WOOT cant wait for tomorrow night, BB 10 how sad am I haha

Well, still the same, hope it will pass by tomorrow. Right now I am getting ready for bed I think. And some reading. Take care, talk to you tomorrow!

Hi Butterflies, how are you all tonight? I was out for dinner with my friend but just took a coffee and watched her eat - actually drooled over her eating! I think she thought I fancied her but it was really her dinner I fancied!

You are strong Broxi! I wouldn't have been able to do that tonight!

contrarytintagel, where are you? I am torn about the June challenge WI count. I know, maybe not such a big deal, but the majority seems to count their WI from every WI day that occurs in June, I am thinking that would be great too (at least we could update our tickers, and that is fun :)). What do you say?

But, for us who WI on the first, that would mean 5 WIs then?

Ah, I guess I am too tired and low to be able to make a decision, what do the rest of you think?

Hi Asa, I am not strong but thanks for the compliment anyway. Are you having bad craving day?
June Challenge- I was just going to count my actual June weight loss. I lost 3lbs yesterday but it was in May. I weighed myself on 1/6/09 and I will weight myself every week therein till end of month. I'm only kidding myself if I try to squeeze some extra pounds from last month

Ah, just having an off day I think. Really low in energy, picked a fight with my boyfriend, and well, all in all an off day. The cravings come with that I think :-(

Ok, so you will WI next Monday for the actual first week of June, and report that? Well, that seems right too.

Well off to bed, I sure hope I can bring some more positive thoughts tomorrow, talk to you then!

Yes or just whenever I weigh (every day!) but only counting from 1st of June- I was 12st exactly then so whatever I lose from that I will list.

Good night Asa, God bless, I think our moods come and go on this diet as it is so hard- sometimes we are so happy because of the great weight loss but other times really discouraged because it is so hard and the cravings are so bad. Anyway sleep well xxx

Back