ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

thanks carolyn, im just nosey lol, how are you doing, my little boy is driving me crazy with his plastic food again x

Hi everyone! I am doing a little better today Witchy! Thanks so much for asking! How many Big Brother threads are there :), I read something about different opinions? But you started one up for us right Claira? Hmm, 12 weeks would be an perfect support! Even though we don't get that Big Brother here (used to be Swedish versions, but not anyone running now).

asa, hi yes i have it up in group xx

Hi girls, hope your all well today. I used my slendertone machine today. I forgot my sister had it as we bought it together over 10 years ago lol. So I asked to have it back for a while, used the toning session on my tum and the cellulite buster on my thighs. Hope it helps. Zoe xx

Thanks everyone! I'm loving this forum - especially the 100% posts. Its very inspiring - looking forward to posting as often as possible and getting to know you all! xxx :thankyou:

your stats are similar to me,
we have a group also but i cant add you yet, until you post more, so join in and get chatting, and i'll keep trying to add you to the social group xxx

what do you think witchy, i want this on my foot x

Hi there Claira and Wannabelovely and anyone else who's on! How are you today?
I'm ok, just tired. Got some good compliments today- not about losing weight but quite a lot of people told me I was looking well. It's great. Love it.
BTW I absolutely loved the first poem Claira. I'm a trained English teacher so I'm into poetry (please ignore all bad spellings- they're just typos, honest! ha!) That poem says so much about what we are going through and what will happen to us emotionally as well as physically . I was actually quite stunned by how like us it was!

I also read earlier that you were all saying you couldn't do this without us. I'm exactly the same! The only reason I'm still on this diet is because of you butterflies. You are my inspiration and I love you all- gushy I know but true!

hiya luvvy, sorry been battling with son and his tea, im ok today, starting to worry about holiday now, go monday, im sure i will be ok, matt being really supportive xx
hope your doing ok, who ways today, i think its lady b and maybe nikki, it is starting to really drag, x

the poem was just sooo apt, i love poetry x

Claira, I think it is dragging too. But we need to think of how it is really quick compare to how long we've been fat. But time has gone so slow for me since I started CD.

Every day feels like a week and every week is like a month! I just can't wait to be thin! I don't feel as impatient on other diets (even tho they don't work!) but prob because this is so hard.

i think thats just it, because it does work i want it to go quicker, im never bloody happy hahaha,
im so excited to be in the 14s just before cd i was halfway in the 16s, x

you silly bugger lol, good luck, hope you get a good loss, you so deserve it after the last couple of weeks youve had xxx

You'll be great Nikky, and Claira that's amazing about you being 14 stone something - sounds so very very much lighter than 16 st something!
I'm worried about my holidays too. Where are you going to again?

woolacombe,
i used to live/stay up in scotland, at the top, isle of skye- portree, only for 3 months when i left school, my grandparents lived there, and my uncle who has some hotels up there. x

my hols only 5 days though so wont be to bad, where are you going and how long xx

Back