ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Wow, that is amazing that you are at your lowest weight in 5 years! That is a great feeling I can imagine. How exciting with the suit! A few more weeks maybe?

I also have a bunch of small clothes to fit into, A LOT of clothes :). I am looking forward to it.

hello, girlies, im back, did you all miss me lol x,
well i went for breakfast and had soup, then went to macdonalds, all had a shake i had coffee, then i came home tonight and made cheese toasties, my mouth was watering, im on week 4 now, still feeling strong, i feel bad saying that for those that are not as strong, i wish you could all feel like me, but this is the first time in my life i have ever had any will power xxx

I've a LOT of clothes too but I hope they are not old-fashioned now! If so, I'll just enjoy buying more. Although, once I get my eating in order I need to get my spending in order as a bit addicted to that too unfortunately! But that's boring! I want to wear trendy and pretty clothes and not just buy things cos they slim me down which is my sole reason for buying anything just now - whatever makes me look the thinnest - it might be a horrible colour or style but I'll buy it and wear it if it makes me look thinner. I do not want to do that ever again!

I am so glad for you! Sounds like a challenging day though :). I would have stayed at home :).

I feel strong as well, most of the time anyway.

i had to try 4 pairs of jeans this morning the first 3 were too big, woohoo x its so good isnt it xx

Hi Claira, yes I have missed you! I couldn't make food! But I feel ok about sticking with diet tonight- just had a bad Friday night and felt so deprived.
I was out with my mum and just had coffee and bar. Had hot choc mint for breakfast and mushroom soup for dinner. Going to go and get some veg water as that kids me on that I'm full.

Are either of you buying any clothes just now when they are getting too big for you?

I agree with you Broxi, I used to buy clothes just because the fitted, or fitted and made me look slimmer. I am soo looking forward to buying what I want, instead of what I can fit into.

I will have to watch out for the clothing account as well, but in the beginning I will just buy up a brand new base wardrobe. I wonder what that should contain? Any ideas?

Good Evening Lovely Ladies!!

I just have to say that I am really proud of myself this week! I have been shopping today with my two best friends (aslo been asked to be a God Mum today!!) and we had such a fab time. I was so worried about lunch - took a tetra........ and I managed to watch them eat and drink......... and I was fine!!! I had two coffee's, and a Ltr of sparkling water...........

I am so happy with myself!!! Not only am I on day 10, but I have had a great first WI and I have resisted food in a social setting.

I just wanted to share this with you all!

Bxxxx

i have clothes in a 14 16 18 and 20, so ok for now, mum and sis are a 10-12 so can borrow some, then when im at target i will buy some nice key pieces instead of loads of crap in every colour lol
broxi be nice to your hubby wink wink nudge nudge and he might treat you lol xxxx thats what i do hehehe works a treat xx

Oh it's exciting! I love these conversations
Ok
jeans
a lovely pretty dress
a little black dress
a business suit
a bikini
a strapless top

These are things I would love.

Broxi - glad you are feeling better today!

You know what, walking around Birmingham, I am still fat - but I feel better about myself as I am doing something about it!!!The first step has been made!

I made a pack with my friends that when I am slim, we will go back to Birmingham and I will buy a pair of Diesel Jeans - always wanted a pair but I have been too big to fit into them!

Bx

well done lady b it makes you feel great doesnt it xxx

What an amazing feeling Claira! 3 pair that was too big. I can't wait :)

I bought a new pair of long summer linen trousers the other day, and a "hood jacket" lovely blueish color. I will wear it during the summer on my walks :). I think I might have to buy a couple of tops in a while, but I might be set for the summer as well.

I am hoping to be down in my skinny clothes by August (lots of fall clothes in there), but I am not sure if it is enough time.

Thanks Claira - and it made me feel confident that I can do this!!!

I am also going to buy something from Karen Millan and Coast - cause I can't fit into that yet either!

oh i love diesel and firetrap. When I lost weight before I bought myself a gorgeous diesel top and it was extra large and that was me 3 stones lighter than I am now. Also LadyB you still feel fat just now but it's only this week that I'm starting to look and feel thinner and better. I know now that it is just going to get better and better! Give yourself 2 more weeks and then you'll start to feel amazing and look it too.

I'm going to have to go now because Jason, my hubbie is moaning that I've ignored him all night, which I have. I've been dying to talk to you all but I'd better go and spend time with my beloved! But you are my beloved butterflies xxx

Lady B well done on your first wi! Great loss!

I want to get a Karen Millen dress to wear to dh's christmas do this year. I plan to go into the shop and spend ages picking which one I like, because all of the dresses will fit :) Can't wait!

Well done LadyB today, and what an amazing weight result!!!

Claira, I have from 42, 44, 46, 48, 50 (the 50 I sold off today, yeah!). I think 18 is equivalent to 46, but I don't know if the steps are the same, oh well.

Broxi, great list:
jeans
a lovely pretty dress
a little black dress
a business suit
a bikini
a strapless top

I agree with all! I will think about what I want to add. I guess there might be web sites out there that have these things thought out.
By the way, sorry for posting so heavily on your last thread with the many people who also aim for getting pregnant! I will look into getting us a private group like the one we have. Was that hard to set up Claira?

I'm going to post a thread on the main board - what would you have in a capsule wardrobe... just to get some ideas.

Feel free to add your choices here too :)

Back