ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Good morning beautiful ladies!!!

How are we all today???

I had a good WI yesterday- I lost 2.5lbs. I really thought I wouldn't have lost anything - so I am quite happy with that!

It is a lovey day again.......... I had so much sleep yesterday.....had a nap from 7pm till 11pm, and went back to bed at 1am......

Bethan xx

thanks, im 1oz under 4lb down, so im calling it 4lb lol. going to do ss+ all this week then see what happens next week xx

Claira - I am liking your new butterfly!! You seem to have a good weight loss every week - so you can't be doing anything wrong!!

Contrary - how are you babe?

Clare - you have good words of wisdom!!

xx

morning bethan, well done, its so hard to sleep this weather xx

4lbs - wow wow wow wow!! I hope you are jumping around the house!!

xxxx

i borrowed it off someone else lol hope they dont mind.

i keep missing you lol, i got my 30lb off thats a 3rd off. xxx

I think my body needed it...........
I should have cleaned the house last night, but slept instead. I have to do it, as my sister is coming round. I find doing jobs hard on this diet as I don't seem to have lots of energy!

i was always 5ft 4 1/2 and after gaining all my weight i shrunk to 5ft 3, now i appear to be 5 ft 4 which means my bmi will change, i am going to measure again and double check xx

A third off already!! That is just great babe - you will be done before you know it!!! I bet you are feeling slim already - especially with that dress you wore for the first time this year being too big for you!!

I am so pleased for you! 30lbs sounds a great figure.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5ft4 sounds much better!! lol.

I have just updated my signature with a butterfly thing - cause I am so proud to be part of this group.

I miss Nikki posting on a weekend - I am so happy for her though!!!

Victoria - how are you today???

i even wore a skirt yesterday xxx you be at 30lb to soon xx

just noticed 1lb and you are halfway, xxx
going to change my datails see what it does to my bmi, its currently 34.2 x

a skirt too!!! I did get some comments at work yesterday - which was nice!

I thought you had gone off to measure your height!

did it.... tape measure in drawer, luckily we are decorating cos i just drew on the wall lol. my bmi is now 33.1, thats better lol.
i need to get dressed soon, being lazy, i should go to the gym....
or do house work to, i feel like lazying in the garden and getting a tan xxx

you have had some great losses, your 2 wks behind me and 1lb less on losses, (only cos i upped mine 1oz), your doing fab, be there in no time xxx

still keep posting over each other lol xx

Back