ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Flippin eck wannabe - that's horrendous!! I can't tell you how appalled I am. He deserved egg in his face.So did she for that matter. How can this woman be a counsellor? You do have to fill in another form when you move, but it takes seconds.

She's making money from you without giving you the support you need, and nobody should be present when you go and see her. You have a right to feel supported and listened to in a space where you feel your dignity is preserved. Dear me, where I'd like to shove their soldiers...:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: That's made me proper mad!

I'd report her.

Hi, I'm back

Did any of you miss me? Haven't had time to catch up with posts this week. Things have been hectic. Hope you are all having good losses and keeping your spirits up.

Hasn't the weather been lovely? Even now that it has cooled down a bit, it is still pleasant out.

Well, I had a great holiday. Stratford is a lovely town, and beautiful surrounding countryside. We really enjoyed ourselves. I stuck to CD, ss/ss+ for the majority of the time. I did allow myself a break from it over the weekend, but even then I didn't go mad. I kept to Atkins principles and didn't have anything too calorific.

My willpower paid off and I've lost 10lb this past 2 weeks :D Very pleased with this! Must have been all the exercise!

We got home and hubby said that his work are sending him to Paris at the end of July for a week, so C and I are going to join him for a weekend. We are going to be staying in the Waldorf Astoria! Unbelievable luxury - can't wait! So on the back of that I went shopping to have some nice clothes to swan around in. I bought a dress & shrug from Monsoon, the dress is a little bit tight but I didn't want it to be hanging on me by the end of the month. The best bit is it's a size 14.

By the time I go to Paris I will be merely overweight - 4lb to go to hit that target. I love this diet!!!!

Thanks Contrary! Thats reassuring to know that its not just me being over-sensitive! Its only by reading the posts on here that I've come to realise just how bad it is and just how important a role the CDC plays to be honest! I just thought thats what a CDC did (apart from the tit of an OH with the egg on toast!) but, looking back over the last 7 weeks, I've come to resent giving her my money and I've just felt more and more discounted and worthless. It feels like I'm going to a drug dealer and buying drugs - no emotion, no interaction, no support and definitely no dignity - just a swap of money for goods! (NOT that I've ever been to a drug dealer!). Don't get me wrong, she's a nice enough woman but I don't want to meet her family or have to talk louder cos the telly's on. I just need help from her to get this ruddy weight off! Ever likely I've been struggling so much - its this forum and this forum alone that has kept me going.
Maybe I SHOULD report her cos she's clearly doing it to every client she deals with but I just don't like making trouble. Told you I was a wuss!!! However, when I DO move to another CDC (cos I'm going to now I know), I WILL have the guts to tell her why I'm moving so I suppose I'm not a completely lost cause! xxxx
ps - loved the comment about where they can shove their soldiers!!!!

Blimey Shopaholic - thats some achievement! Really well done on your amazing weight loss - you must be flying high!!! Size 14's hanging in your wardrobe - that must feel great! You're an inspiration! xxx

hiya i missed you shopaholic lol xx
wannabelovely, i rang a new one today and told her why i was leaving my present one, im going to old one monday and telling her im changing because the other is closer and available in afternoons which she isnt, i want to be a cdc but i will give as much support and privacy as i can, beacause it is so important to have a good relationship with cdc, hopefully my new one will be nice, good luck with finding a new one xxx
im at my friends tonight and staying over so left matt at home with charlie, he is happy cos he can have the laptop for facebook, he doesnt get a look in cos im always chatting with you guys lol,
have a good night xxxxx

I'm really surprised at how much the quality of CDC's varies - I've read about some great ones and some awful ones! Mine's pretty awful! I was thinking about changing over cos she doesnt really seem to give a toss about how I feel or whats happening with my weight. My appointments last about 5-10 minutes max and the second after I've weighed, she goes to stand by her boxes of CD stuff waiting for my order. There's no support mid-week (which last week I could really have done with!) and no conversation or reassurance about my progress. When I ask her anything or voice my feelings, she just says 'well, lets see what next week brings' and then she tells me to drink more water!!! Also, her husband and kids sit in the room while I weigh in and her OH makes comments - its a tad embarrassing to say the least. The other week, he was sitting there eating egg on toast!!! I hate going and am actually beginning to dread it but I'm too much of a wuss to say anything!!!
If you want to change over, do you just go to a different CDC or do you have to go through the whole rigmarole of filling in that form thingy? xxxx

Wannabe, your CDC needs reporting, please change her asap, this diet is hard enough without support and her OH being in the same room as you, is utterly disgusting. She's out to earn a quick buck, by the sounds of it, at other ppl's expense. My new CDC actually has lots more time for me, then my other one did, although I jelled more with my old CDC, this one gives more advice. You do need to shop around, as I'm sure the price of the packs include the Counsellor too.

Hope you find a new CDC soon. xxxxx

Did any of you miss me? Haven't had time to catch up with posts this week. Things have been hectic. Hope you are all having good losses and keeping your spirits up.

Hasn't the weather been lovely? Even now that it has cooled down a bit, it is still pleasant out.

Well, I had a great holiday. Stratford is a lovely town, and beautiful surrounding countryside. We really enjoyed ourselves. I stuck to CD, ss/ss+ for the majority of the time. I did allow myself a break from it over the weekend, but even then I didn't go mad. I kept to Atkins principles and didn't have anything too calorific.

My willpower paid off and I've lost 10lb this past 2 weeks :D Very pleased with this! Must have been all the exercise!

We got home and hubby said that his work are sending him to Paris at the end of July for a week, so C and I are going to join him for a weekend. We are going to be staying in the Waldorf Astoria! Unbelievable luxury - can't wait! So on the back of that I went shopping to have some nice clothes to swan around in. I bought a dress & shrug from Monsoon, the dress is a little bit tight but I didn't want it to be hanging on me by the end of the month. The best bit is it's a size 14.

By the time I go to Paris I will be merely overweight - 4lb to go to hit that target. I love this diet!!!!

Shopaholic, WOOP, WOOP. you have done amazing!!! Love your spirit, buying a new dress its lovely and in a 14! The CD really has changed so many of our lifes. Of course we missed you hun :) xxxxx

Morning girls

Have had a few probs this week getting online, I can get online at work no worries, but at the new house, it barely lets me add a reply then shuts me off, so If I've added a cpl or replies, please forgive me, lol.. its not me its the silly wireless in this house. Anyway, sunday morning and just back from my night shift, all are still asleep so its quiet and have managed to get on line this morning no problem, strange that!

Girls, we REALLY have come sooo far haven't we? When I look back at when I first started this (7 weeks) at 15.8, I was disgusted with myself, and knowing I was going away with my BF and all of his family end of July, I knew I had to do something drastic. CD has been "life changing", its become my security blanket and I'm at my lowest now that I've been for 3 years. Even If I only loose another 7lb, before end of July, that will be good for me and I'll be able to go and buy some smaller clothes too. I'll need to as gave all my bigger ones away :).

Hope everyone has a restful Sunday. xxxx

Good morning Nikki! And all the other butterflies!!

How are you today?

You are right CD is life changing!!! I am so happy for you that you are at your lowest in 3 years!!

My sister came round yesterday, and she hasn't seen me for a few weeks - she was amazed!! We left my brother in law downstairs, and we went up stairs and tried on lots of clothes!! She is pregnant and tried on my maxi dress to shee if she could wear it for a wedding - it looks great on her! She then made me try on all my clothes which I haven't worn for ages - and she was right, many of them fit!! Although I do have a muffin top on some of my jeans!! ha ha.

Now I need to fit into the clothes which I have in black bags in my wardrobe!! heeee haaa. I also ordered some size 14 skirts and size 12 tops in the debenhams outlet sale - becasue in another month (fingers crossed) I should be into them!! Whoop Whoop.

Today I am going swiming for the first time in a year and a half - I feel okish in a swimming costume, and I am going to help my friend hold her twins!

Happy days,

Bx

Nikki - are we having our own BB Butterfly challenge.... if so I am in!

Hey Lovely - (don't want to call you wannabelovely - becasue you already are!!)

I am glad you got through your hard patch!

I would defo change your CDC. Mine is great - she said she will be there for me, if I ever need her. She works during the day, but said send her a text, and she will get back to me. She also said I could pop over any time and swap packs, or get more if I need some!!! She always asks how I am, how the week has been.....

Be brave - and go and get a new one who will give you the support you deserve! It can be hard to see that you deserve better, and strength to stand up and realise that you so - but I know you can do it!

Bx

Hi Lynda,

So glad you had a lovely time away!! And you lost 10lbs - wow!! I am very impressed with you!

Also buy skinny size 14 clothes...... wow wow wow wow! Get you!

It is good to have you back though!! Well until you go to Paris!!!

Bx

Ping pong ball - I am willing the scales to move for you today!!

I sooooooo hope they have!

Well done on sticking with it though - you will loose.........

Keep it up babe!

Bethan

Hey Lady B,

Things have been a bit manic - lots of job stuff going on! Noticing some BIG changes dietwise though. My bmi is 27 something - so close!!! My feet have gone down a shoe size and my bra size has gone from a 38E to a 34 DD - blimmin amazing! I have no clothes that fit though!! One pair of 16s...suspect will soon be in the 14s which means.. oh so near that jeans shop!

I went away for a weekend which was incredible (ps ladies lymphatic massage wonderful for gettings the lymph and the scales moving) and last night for the first time in years I went out in town, danced, partied. And...sober. Fantastic waking up at 8 with a clear head and energy althugh feet are in shock...

Who else has noticed some big changes in their lives?

Contrary - wow wow wow wow wow wow wow - size 14's hear you come!!! and a bmi of 27ish!! Yippppppeeeeeeeeee.

CD is really life changing!

How is work looking for this week?

a shoe size and new bra's! well done hun!

I had a comment this week, that I am loosing weight in all the right places. I asked what they meant, and they said - well your rack hasn't changed!! ha ha! I do put it on my legs, hips and then tummy!

I hope you are still smiling today - another two months for me, and I will hopefully be at Selfridges buying some diesel jeans!! whoop whoop!

Bx

BUT......... my body is changing dramtically so although weight not changing this week my legs, bum and shape is moving so im really happy, bought a lovely maxi dress in a size 20 oMG a size 20 i was 24/26 seven weeks ago and my tops are now 18s so im not bothered this week, it will move again soon but at least something is happening.

Victoria - that is so amazing too!! I am very impressed!!

Another 5 weeks and you will be an 18 and nearly a 16!!! wow wow.

I can't believe how many dress sizes you have lost...... Make sure you keep something to measure yourself against. I have a skirt that I can now fit both my arms into - when I have a bad day I just put it on and think about how much I have lost!

We could all have something we keep, and take pitcures at the end and post them!! heeee haaa - that would be great!

Keep it up babe!

XXX

Right ladies - I think you will all be bored looking through my posts now - but I do like to get back to you all, as I love hearing about your life, and your happy times, and hard ones!!

Claira - I did clean the house yesterday - and did the weeds in the back garden!!! whoop whoop. I was suprised I managed to get to it all!! I hope you have a lovely day with your step daughter today!

See you all later - have a great day!

XX

oh - just one more thing!! (gosh I love to chat)

I just realised where I can see all my rep comments - THANK YOU so much ladies (you know who you are!!) They have put a big smile on my face!! Bxxx

Hey Witchy! Your positivity and delight are bounding out of my screen here!!! What a fab achievement - well done!!!
Nikki, it must be a brill feeling to be in the 13 stones!!! Well done to you too hun! I got into the 14 stones for one day last week but now I've gained 1lb, I'm back in the 15s - bahhhhh!!!! Not for long tho I hope! xxx

Id change CDC if I was you honey you dont have to fill any forms in, she needs to be supporting you as its the biggest journey you have done and its bloody hard too, mine stays for about an hour and texts during the week I can ring her when ever I want and she is on here too and introduced me to the place.

It should be a private thing between you and her not with others about, mine comes to my house so see if you can find one that does visits.

Good luck pet you deserve better xxx

Good morning Nikki! And all the other butterflies!!

How are you today?

You are right CD is life changing!!! I am so happy for you that you are at your lowest in 3 years!!

My sister came round yesterday, and she hasn't seen me for a few weeks - she was amazed!! We left my brother in law downstairs, and we went up stairs and tried on lots of clothes!! She is pregnant and tried on my maxi dress to shee if she could wear it for a wedding - it looks great on her! She then made me try on all my clothes which I haven't worn for ages - and she was right, many of them fit!! Although I do have a muffin top on some of my jeans!! ha ha.

Now I need to fit into the clothes which I have in black bags in my wardrobe!! heeee haaa. I also ordered some size 14 skirts and size 12 tops in the debenhams outlet sale - becasue in another month (fingers crossed) I should be into them!! Whoop Whoop.

Today I am going swiming for the first time in a year and a half - I feel okish in a swimming costume, and I am going to help my friend hold her twins!

Happy days,

Bx

Hello Bethan

I'm very good thanks. How fab is that, fitting into clothes you've not worn for a while. Swimming is Fantastic on this diet, great all round toner :D.

Yes, Claria started off the BB butterfly challenge about 4-5 weeks ago. On the community group its on there. Claira, are we still doing this, lol? xxx

Back