ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Thanks LadyB, thats brought a tear to my eye.. Yes, Ian does let me choose, always telling me he loves me and its like it was meant to be. His wife passed away 4.5 yrs ago, from cancer and he's had so much to deal with, looking after his own kids on his own. Shortly after that we met as friends and it grew from there. But never before has anyone let me choose wardrobes, a bed or carpets, lol.. Not lived with anyone before, apart from the ex hub. I'm hoping that this move will work and this year even for a second, even thought about what it would be like to get married again! Strange.. vowed never to do that!.. Hey, but he's never asked me, lol.. xx

It is funny that the small things in a realtionship make it feel so right - ie letting you choose things!! I don't mean that for you that is a small thing, but it is something that makes you know he is the one for you!! I am very happy for you babe - and wow, you do know he is the one if you thinking about what it would be like to be married to him!!

Big smiles for you babe!

x

ha ha - I guess it is scary - but it is the new you!!!

I was thinking we should all swap clothes!! We should match with similar body shapes, ie apple, pear, hourglass and pass our clothes on!

Bx

Well im back again.

Wow some heartfelt stories today, what a strong bunch we are. *group hug*

So what are you all doing this afternoon??

Im so glad I have found some lovely people to do this journey with.

How do you change your wording under your name guys, is it a moderator thing or can you do it yourself??

Hi Butterflies, I go away for an hour and I come back and you all have me in tears! We have all got some stories! But we are strong! Lady B you say such beautiful things.
I had all my s**t happen years ago now and although I'm open there is no point me going over it again. My life is good now. I did a lot of soul searching and went through a lot of inner healing years ago before I met Jason. That's not to say I'm all sorted now- far from it but certainly much more centred/stable/confident than I was in my younger days. I am always looking to improve how I feel though. I don't know that I eat to mask anything in all honesty. I think I just eat cos I love food. Maybe there is more to it than that but I don't sit and eat sweets etc at night. I just eat Jabba the Hut size meals - Jason says I could eat any man under the table! Not any more though, when I am finished with this I am going to eat like a bird - not a turkey though, a wee sparrow!

Witchy if you go in to edit user details it's in there.

Thank you for your kind words LadyB. Zoexx

Nikki have a fantastic holiday you will do great still cos you are so motiviated, cant wait to hear all about it take care pet xx

Zoe how are you honey, not chatted much this week??

Broxi thank you im edited and updated.

Has anybody bought anything yet to get into, like a goal item??

Hi, what a great bunch of people you all are! Love this :).

I have one jacket that I bought when I was my skinniest a few years ago (yeah, I put on weight fast). It was tight, but very nice. That is one thing I am aiming to get in in a few months.

Hi can I join your group please ? :D

Hi everyone! I've had an extremely distressing 24 hours! My internet was down and I couldnt come on here and speak to you all!!!!! I've been reading your posts and feel truly humbled by your amazing stories of survival and bravery - I've been so lucky to be married to the same wonderful bloke for 22 years and I've just gone up to him and given him a big kiss cos I don't show him often enough how much I love and appreciate him. He's been a bloody saint really over the years as I've suffered badly with depression and was suicidal at one point in my life. I had a lot of treatment and now feel better than I've ever done - thats why I want to get to grips with the last vestiges of my illness - my weight. Its all to do with a very complicated relationship with my mother and the mental torture of never being made to feel good enough or loved by her. She has issues herself and told me when I was a teenager that she was disappointed that she had a girl and overjoyed when she had my younger brother. Its all stemmed from there really. Hey-ho! Its all in the past and, although I still see her regularly, she can't hurt me anymore although she criticises me and tries to put me down constantly, I just know that the problem lies with her and not me. Life can be hard but it can also be wonderful and thats what I want my life to be. Hope you don't mind me telling you all this but your stories have given me the courage to say it - cos I don't usually tell anyone. Strange eh?

By the way, I went to get a new bra yesterday cos my boobies are hanging on my knees and I've gone from a 40H to a 36G in 3 weeks! I feel like this diet is the best thing ever - and you lot are the best thing ever too!! All for one and one for all!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Susan! Lovely to hear from you! How long have you been doing CD? Are you feeling positive about it?

Back