ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

I am so glad to hear about your energy! Mine is definitely coming and going :). I think I read all the Browns book, or actually listened to them. I have a thing for audio books as well. A few years (when I didn't have so much overweight), I used to only listen to the audio books when talking walks. Thats a great motivator! Will start with that again soon :). I haven't heard he is coming out with a new book, great news!

Have a fab day everyone, I am just home for my lunch break and a shake!

Take care Asa have a good day x

Thanks Victoria! I see you got a new butterfly on your page! Nice one!

I just got home from work and I so hungry. I don't know how I will survive this evening :). 3 shakes is not enough at the moment..

Hi everyone, You all seem happy today!
Asa, I always listen to audio books on my ipod when going big long walks- love it! Are you going to break diet on holiday?
Nikki, you'll be getting really excited now!
Victoria, that's great you've got energy- I'm always knackered on this diet. You will look amazing on holiday losing all this weight as will you Louielou. I always go early July cos that's when my holidays start but it is messing up my diet. But if I mess up I'll just get back on it when I get back.
How are you LadyB?
I've had ok day, I'm always hungry, Contrary and I often eat another meal or sometimes I half a bar in fridge and have that for supper with a coffee. I don't think it's made a difference on weight loss and I only do it when desperate.

Hi girls, I know from reading posts it's normal to feel shattered on cd but I am still suffering really badly with dizziness and light headedness and today has been really bad.
When I stand up I feel like i'm gonna pass out and it's getting to the point where I am worried about going out on my own with the kids just in case I do pass out.

I took my 7 year old out to get new shoes last week and in the end I had to ask her to put the shoes on and do them up herself as every time I bent down and got up I felt I was gonna go splat on the floor.

Help :gen147: is this normal or should I see my doctor. I am worried if I do query it she will say come off it, might not though as she was the one that recommended it and signed my form:sigh: Zoe xx

I'm not that bad Zoe but I am bad. I used to walk for miles and now I can hardly take the dog round our wee estate and I'm light headed and dizzy. Also when I come in from work I'm exhausted. I honestly think this must be normal though and just a price you have to pay- if you think about how little calories we are consuming, it must make us tired. I reckon you should just seriously cut down all physical activity. But I'm no expert. x

Thanks Broxi, It's hard with the kid's to cut down physical activity though lol. I have posted on the main board as well just in case anyone has any suggestions, your probably right though-just little cals for what we do in the day. I am getting so frustrated though as I really want to do some exercise . Zoe xx

Good evening everyone!

Broxi, I am not sure what do to with CD on my trip. I guess I could bring the shakes and just stir them with a spoon with water (but they wont be as good). We don't have the tetras here. We do have bars, but I don't know how many you could eat in a day. I guess I will take a break, and do low carb, just proteins and veggies. But I haven't really decided. And probably won't until we leave.

What are you and the rest of the group going to do for holidays?

Nikki, are you back from you WI yet?

Zoe, I can be dizzy as well, but not like that. What does you CDC say?

Hi girls

Zoe.. go and see your GP and inform your CDC, it shouldn't be that bad now, best to be on the safe side and as you say with the kids, you need to be on top of it. I reckon she'll give you some extra vitamins or a tonic, but don't think she'll sign you off when she rec'd it. x

Back from WI, lost.... 3lb's. I reaqlly thought I'd lost more then that, but wait for it... Inch loss is.... 18inches! I am truly gob smacked! So pleased, the 3lb is almost half a bag of spuds, lol and its put a smile back on my face too :). I do think that 3 might come back on after the weekend, but I'll be just ss'in when I get back. Have changed my WI to sunday after I get back, so it will give me a week back on it to shift any excess and it will be worth it as I do so need a break! I'm sure I will feel refreshed and have my box of packs ready for when I get back.

Asa.. I'm low carbing, as low as poss and high protein. I'll stay away comp from bread, pots, rice, sauces etc.. Spoke to CDC and she said thats the best way to do it, if you aren't able to do CD while you're away. Just go and have a good break, stay focussed and then ss when you get back. That way, you'll either just be over when you return or will even maintain.

Gonna sign off in a bit, so my son can get on here and I can do some packing, not done any yet, my WI has dominated today. But now I can think, lol.

Hope you have all had a good day. xxxxx

Hi everyone - well day 4 and have made it through my course - luckily it was a buffet lunch so I slipped away and went outside and had a choc tetra. The main problem I've had today is I still have headache an been going dizzy and lightheaded. found it difficult to concentrate cause I felt I was swaying. Hope it goes by tomorrow night as have bellydancing class.

Louie Lou - you'll love scuba diving - I used to dive up until I went past 20 stone then had to give it up. still got a bedroom full of diving equipment so hopefully if I lose the weight I can go back to it. The feeling of diving is wonderful - its like a whole new world. I used to go in UK and water was freezing but was worth it
xx

Well done Nikki - 3lb, and 18 inches - what a result!!!!

I'm seriously shattered today. C was sick again in the night, so all her bedding had to be washed, and she had to be bathed this morning before we left the house. Had a long tiring day at work so will probably have an early night.

Hope you have all had 100% days :):) I am going to wear a pair of trousers tomorrow to work that I haven't had on me in about a year as they were too tight - tried them this evening and they are a bit loose - size 16 :D:D

Nikki - 18 inch loss is fabulous and 3lbs is a great loss - better off than on. I hope I can do as well as you x

What a great result Nikki! Thats fab! You had a shorter week too if I remember right? And you Had some protein and veggies in the evening (ss+ right?). Well, have a fab holiday! Enjoy Portugal and your sisters company! Talk to you when you get back.

PS. I will question you about the sit ups when you return, haha :).

Nikki blooming well done honey good WI

Broxi woot woot your gorgeous lovely to see you at last.

Hi Butterflies :)

Zoe I was dizzy when I bent over for the first three weeks of CD it seems to have gone now though, so I hope yours does too, I couldnt pick thing up off hte floor without swooning.

Well I walked up to school and back again today, but felt ravenous when I got back and shugged a shake as I was feeling sick and sugar drained.

Thing is ive always been 5'8 but somehow ive shrunk didnt even know it was possible, im 5'6 now, was finding four shakes really hard to take so CDC says I can cut down to three but have four when I do alot of exercise to compensate.

Well im obsessed with Australias Biggest Loser just started watching it and Diet Tribe, its like us butterflies changing and shrinking through the weeks.

Well im off to bed soon after reading a few posts as im shattered.

Love to you all

Victoria xx

Hi all,
Well done Nikki on your weight loss. That's what I'm looking for every week. Enjoy your holiday too. If you stick to low carb you might still lose weight.
I'm taking my CD with me cos I'm going to my sister's house in Madeira for 3 weeks. The restaurants there ae meant to be amazing but I might try to stick to CD for week 1 and then just eat normal dinner for weeks 2 & 3 but I also know realistically I could blow it big time and that is worrying me like crazy.

Hi Victoria, I am NOT gorgeous -old and fat! What channels are those programmes on? x

Photos dont lie haha, programmes are on sky channel 243 real lives, its all diet programmes some really interesting ones/

How are you Broxi tonight, its pouring down here now.

Just finished stripping my walls as decorators are tomorrow,so wont be online all day tomorrow, will be brewing tea and coffee all day for the boys.

I'm fine Victoria, just hungry as usual! We've not got Sky just now cos there was a prob with our dish and my hubby's too mean to replace it as they want us to pay full price again. We'll wait til after our hols. You work hard about the house. I don't. When I get in from work I'm usually exhausted and just do very little! Hope your decorations go well.

Aw thank you broxi I will finally get my lovely room, its been stuck at just plaster walls since Feb, about time haha.

Back