ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Hey Broxi, Your meal sounds like a really positive thing in many ways! You found out lots about yourself, you felt full and were able to stop, win win!

Think its best to find out this stuff about ourselves now rather than later because we can plan for our steps up the plan in the future. Curling up with a dvd sounds lovely - might just do that later tonight if I get some work donw. My course finishes on the 24th June. Roll on that day xxxxxx

What is it you are studying Contrary, you've maybe told me but I can't remember.

Hi butterflies, well i had my shake, then on 1000 plan had 1 piece of toast with boiled egg and i wasnt hungry again until 3.00. Just drank water and had my evening meal chicken and veg with a small new potato cut up. It makes me feel guilty although its on 1000 plan. I feel so much better, not dizzy anymore but it def makes you think about food more. I can't see me losing weight on this but its healthy and i feel so much better for eating today. May try this and some days ss, see what happens. :)

Hi all, just caught up with the thread. Hi Claira, glad you had a good holiday and well done for sticking to it so well.

I am sorry to hear you have been having a rough time Broxi and glad you are feeling a bit better hun, bug hugs.

I have just got back from my Daughters school fayre after doing 3 hours straight of facepainting my back is breaking. I used to do facepainting at party's and now the School knows I get roped in lol. Anyway it raised lot's of money so all good. I didn't get to have my bar until 3.30 so woofed that down and feel a bit better.

Hope your all having a good Saturday. Zoe xx

Reactions: Asa
Hi butterflies, well i had my shake, then on 1000 plan had 1 piece of toast with boiled egg and i wasnt hungry again until 3.00. Just drank water and had my evening meal chicken and veg with a small new potato cut up. It makes me feel guilty although its on 1000 plan. I feel so much better, not dizzy anymore but it def makes you think about food more. I can't see me losing weight on this but its healthy and i feel so much better for eating today. May try this and some days ss, see what happens. :)

Hi Carolyn maybe you should stick to 1000 plan from now on if it makes you feel better... it looks like you are nearly at your goal weight, and they say that the average woman should have 2000 calories so you will still loose, just not as fast.

I've now uploaded a photo :) took this afternoon after I got ready for my night out.

Catch you all tomorrow :D

glad you are feeling better Broxi, don't beat yourself up... maybe you just need a break from sole source.

Have a good evening everyone.

Hi, I am back after having done some errands today, and also finishing up my auctions online. They went really well! And I am pleased to never have to see those big clothes again! I look forward to the next size is getting auctioned away :).

Shopaholic, you look absolutely wonderderful! Looks like you have a lot less pounds than 51 to get rid of? I also love the stuff about positive thinking.

Broxi, glad you felt better after your meal. I have had lunch two times this week as well (planned ones that I wrote about in our private group). It made me feel better too, and also that I could handle that. I had some thought about continuing, but then I just left it at what I had planned. And felt really strong and in control.

Contrary, hope the 24 th comes soon so that you will be done with your school stuff.

Carolyn, it will be interesting to follow what your weight loss will be. Happy you are feeling better and not dizzy anymore!

Hi Butterflies,
Lynda you are lovely!
Asa I didn't know about writing about what I ate in our group thing. Sorry if I've upset anybody. I feel better knowing that you've done that too! Did it affect your weightloss?
I feel much better tonight (my mood) although still exhausted beyond anything I've ever felt before; maybe I'm getting swine flu or something! Apparently 1 in 4 are going to get it.
I'm going to watch Ugly Betty that I watch on laptop and am reading a really good book by Peter James so might just go away and do that for a while.
Hope everyone's had a nice day and been better than me and stuck to SS 100%.

Broxi, you didn't upset me anyway! I don't mind reading about these things. I don't know where we are supposed to post our things either :), but that time I went for posting in our private group :).

I am not sure yet if it has affected my weight or not. I hadn't lost anything up until yesterday, but today there was a pound loss or something. My WI is on Monday, then I will know. To complicate things more, I am having my TOTM. So I won't expect a great loss, but I hope it will show on two weeks from now, or that the average weight loss will be good.

Have a great evening everyone!

Hi all butterflies, I have had everything im allowed on my 1000 plan but it is so easy to get carried away so am trying to be very careful. I feel like a new woman, honestly I don't think i could do ss again it made me feel so lightheaded and spaced out. I really admire all you girls for sticking with it - i still have another 10lb to lose but if i can lose it slowly i don't mind as long as i can eat some food. No more moaning from me now, feel soooooooooo much better. :)

Hi everyone,

Asa think you've got the perfect attitude for winning the weightloss war - looking at the long haul! I'm beginning to think more that way and have stopped weighing daily... got totm looking so I'll see how I handle it if I get a small loss or sts. Hoping that it won't make a difference...so want that pencil skirt I can visualise!

Broxi, not sure about everyone else but I think its great that you shared about your meal, lousy feelings and all the ups and downs. I'd far rather hear how everyone is REALLy doing rather than just the 'acceptable' bits!! For me it shows up that this IS a rollercoaster, and we'll all have bad days and good days, good losses and none, days of 100% and days of saying sod it. I think we're all doing so well! And I love to peek inside everyones minds and see reflections of my own thoughts and feelings. Anyway babbling... xxx

Thank you so much Contrary!!! I was really moved by your words, that you believe in me. Thanks!

Night night Butterflies, you are all great and thanks for your help today and last night. I'm much better now, thanks to all of you. xxx

I am glad you are feeling better Broxi! How is everyone today? We are having a gray and rainy day here. But it is kind of nice, I love summer rain (if you can be inside that is :)).

Not much movement on the scale, I kind of feel it standing still too. And I feel a bit bloated. I don't get upset about it though, it will show next week I am sure.

Time to get going here, talk to you soon!

hello, butterflies, hope your all feeling well,
well done with your meal broxi, i felt relief after having mine on hols, i fancy another, thats the only down fall, i am going to allow myself another after another 4 weeks, on the original plan you had to add a meal every 4 weeks, so im sure it wont hurt. i think it will help me and stop me picking, i have been really strong, and still not so much as licked my fingers , have a good day girlies xxx

Morning girls, hope your all having a good day. It's a beautiful sunny day here in Surrey. I am going to a my Dad's BBQ today - I won't be eating of course but my Hubby and kids will enjoy. I have treated myself to a bit bottle of sparkling mineral water to take with me lol. Zoe xx

Well, I had a great night out last night... had dinner and stuck to green & white, then went clubbing. I was driving and drank sparkling water - don't think I'll drink that much from now on as I don't need it to enjoy myself.

Unfortunately I woke this morning with vomiting and diarrhoea :( so I'm feeling very sorry for myself. Hubby has it too, so we are just hoping that C doesn't pick it up. Gutted as we were supposed to be going to an outdoor jazz concert in the grounds of a lovely manor house this afternoon with a picnic for hubby and C. Instead we are lying on the sofas:cry:

Hope I feel better soon. I've just taken my 1st shake of the day at 1pm but it feels leaden in my stomach. Trying to keep drinking water as I know I'm dehydrated.

hope you feel better shopaholic, you look lovely by the way xxx

Back