ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Morning everyone..

Portugal was lovely.. Had lots of fresh BBQ'd sardines and chicken as the CDC had advised.. but, I did drink quite a bit.. expected to and endulged a bit more on Saturday night (will post in the group) as it was my sisters birthday and took her out for a meal.

Popped on scales this morning and looks like i've gained 7lb!! Hmmmm, I expected about 4, so will work hard this week to get that off.

Feeling refreshed and have a little tanning glow :). Have missed posting and chatting to you all.

Like the picture Broxi.. I had to look again at your name when I was reading, you look lovely. Nice to see pictures of us all ;)
Hope all is well, excellent loss Asa and yes.. my last WI, was after 6 days.. I have one when I move that will be after 4 days but the new CDC can only do that day.. Will keep looking around to see it I can get another one and move it to a Monday or Friday. :) xxxx

Last edited:
Morning Girls, well done Susan on your first weigh in and fab result. Well done Asa on your loss this week too hun. Welcome back Nikki glad you had a great time. Don't worry about the gain the important thing is that you have come back focused and in a good frame of mind, I'm sure it will come back off this week.

I had my weigh in this morning and lost 5lb so I'm very chuffed. I bought a new dress last week for the wedding I went to and have lost 10lb since then so that's £32 worth of dress down the drain lol. I would rather have the losses in weight and not worry about the losses in £ though so I'm a happy bunny. Hope every ones weigh in's go well this week. Zoe xx

Hi Zoe.

Hope you're feeling lots better and not so light headed now. Great loss for you and can you not take the dress back and exchange it? Even if you still have the bag it came in, most shops will exchange now, rather then giving money back.. unless you still have the receipt? I bet that feels great tho ;).

Nice to be back and yes, very focussed and will be ss all week and sure that will come off. Am not worried about it as know I'll be 100% and it will always come off on CD. Will do lots of walking this week to boost it tho and drink extra water (if at all poss).

xx

Last edited:
Hi Nikki, I have the receipt but I have worn it so no tag on it and Evans are funny about things like that.

I am feeling less light headed now so a bit better but I have the docs tomorrow for something else but will ask her about it too. Good luck for this week Niki you will do fab. Zoe xx

Good Idea, might do that. I don't have any trousers or jeans that fit me any more and I don't know if I should but just 1 pair that are a little tighter to last me. Funny having the oposite problem to my usual one lol. Zoe xx

Hey Zoe thats brill well done honey, woohoo Nikki is back glad you had a good holiday we missed you.

Dreading the scales tomorrow.

Asa and susan blooming ace weight in girls.

Well done butterflies.

Back to normal today apart from a raging temperature and a tough of man flu, dancing in the rain being one with nature was soooo wrong on many levels haha, well I had my shoes off haha and thats it but im paying for it now.

ooo im not too sure but its not with CDC cos she comes every two weeks now so its my own. so if its a pants weight in ive got till next week to sort myself out.

How do you find your fortnightly WI Victoria? I have a weekly one, but have had to find a new CDC as I move end of next week and she can only do a Thurs, which means that as I have my WI this week on Sunday, I will only be on my day 4! Or she suggested I left it til the following Thursday and then weekly after that! Not sure what to do myself really! I bet it felt liberating dancing in the rain tho, lol.. Dose up hun, I have a huge cold blister that popped up on the plane home, so I look a lovely sight, lol..

Is it ok if I join too, Im fed up with being this large blob and want to become me again if you know what I mean- Im starting today and have 7 and a half stone to lose.

Good luck all.

xx

Is it ok if I join too, Im fed up with being this large blob and want to become me again if you know what I mean- Im starting today and have 7 and a half stone to lose.

Good luck all.

xx

Hello Jacci..

Yes, of course you can join our group. Nice to see you onboard and we offer each other lots of positive support. Any time you find yourself having a down hour/day, then pop in on here and we'll motivate you and keep you on track. You will find that as long as you stay 100%, you will have a good loss this first week and that alone will motivate you to carry on. Day 1-5, are quite hard as you get you tiredness, cravings and light headedness, but.. don't give in at that point as on day 6 onwards you get your energy back and more.. which is where your weight will fly off. Good luck and remember we are on here to support you. xx

Welcome back Nikki,
well done on your first wi Susan!
well done Asa & Contarytintagel another 3lb you'll never see again :)
Zoe, 5lb you'll never see again!! fantastic result!

Jacci warm welcome to Butterflies :D We are here to support each other through fat and thin!

Well I'm feeling a lot better today. I've had 2 shakes today so far and have tried to keep up the water intake. My throat is killing me though after being sick yesterday. Hope to be back to normal by tomorrow.

My news... I was able to fit into my size 14 dress... ok I daren't try to sit down, but it zipped up and looked ok - think another 7lb and it will look great :) I love this diet!!!!!

Evening everyone - just popped on quickly - starting aqua running at 7pm - just hope they aren't all supermodel sizes there

Well done on all your weightlosses - excellent and it makes me see that losses can continue on CD

Welcom JacJacci - Your not alone here - I've got 9 stone to lose and only on week 2 - without the people here I'd prob have given up after a couple of days but I know it works as you see peoples great losses here

Have a good evening - back later xx

Welcome back Nikki! Glad you had a great time!!! The weight will come off quickly I am sure, a lot is probably retained water.

Zoe, really fab WI result! Well done!

Jacci, welcome to the group!

Contrarytintagel, great WI today! We follow each other pretty well again :)

I don't know what to do with this diet. I want to be able to do SS most of the time, and then a salad here and there when I need/want too/go of holiday and so on.

I went to see my CDC today, he said I had to choose from SS and combined (I guess yours 810, 1000 or so). You couldn't switch between the two on a daily basis. He also said that the normal time for SS was a maximum of 3 weeks (if you didn't have a doctors recommendation). Next step up the ladder would be to have 3 shakes and one meal of 400 cal.

He said that my daily intake would have to be under 500 cal (3 shakes), or over 800 cal. Otherwise it was like starving diets. I can't understand it.

I couldn't have the bars on SS, but on 810 it was ok. Doesn't matter, tried one today and they are horrible here! I actually sample both chocolate and toffee, but they both ended up in the trash!

How is your 810? Is it three shakes a day plus a meal? I guess I should post on the main forum as well. I am really curious about the weight loss on the 810 plan! I don't want my weight loss to slow down. It would be great doing 810 if I still lost weight. But I can't calculate calories either...

Aaaggrrr, I feel really frustrated and upset (no good information online about the swedish version of the diet either), and I don't know how I should continue! Well, I'll try to post on the main forum as well.

Susan, Zoe, Asa and Contary - well done on your loss!! Whoop Whoop!!!

Jacci - welcome! I look forward to getting to know you!!

Witchy - sorry you had a bad start to the weekend, but glad you then had a lovely rest of the weekend! I do sometimes think you need to concentrate on other things than this diet!!

Nikki - welcome back!!! I am glad you had a good holiday!!

XX

Back