ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Asa - really sorry that I can't help you......... I don't know enough about this diet! I know my CDC said I could have a green salad (no peppers) when I went out for my Grandparents diamond wedding anniversary - but I decided not to, as I am still trying to adjust to this diet.

X

Thanks LadyB! I put a thread on the 100% forum. Wonder if I should put one on the main one as well? Anyway, I am thinking more and more about doing 810, but I am really scared about not loosing weight as good as I am doing now, and also I dread having to plan and prepare meals again...

I just think it is strange that I have to change something that I think is working. Well well, I do want to follow the plan, since I trust in it and it is well tested.

I don't know, a bit frustrated at the moment :)!

A lady called Sunshine Singer does the 810 plan, and she has still lost weight......... it might be worth chatting with her!!

I know what you mean about preparing food again though! ha ha!!

Asa - let us know what you find out. I can't understand how it bacomes starvation when they same the drinks have all vitamins etc so if you added something then surely it just adds to it esp if its healthy food - how confusing!!

Well I went to the leisure centre to start aqua running class and then wasn't allowed to join as you have to book - so I've booked for wed and going to try aquafit tomorrow. What a let down!!!!

Oh Asa - I forgot to tell you, I had a copy of the Secret brought for me last Christmas!! I found it when I was cleaning this weekend! I must read it - ha ha!

asa hi, we have ss = 3 - 4 shakes deppending on height,
ss+ is 3-4 shakes plus 200 cal meal, then 810, can you do ss+,
this would be small amount, about 120g chicken, tuna in water , quorn, white fish with 2 tablespoons greens,
you can have this everyday, xx

asa if its working for you can you just continue ss and not tell your cdc if you add a meal lol xx

Asa according to our booklet

SS+ 3 or 4 shakes plus a 200kcal meal
120g chicken/turkey
190g cod, haddock or other white fish
250g steamed tofu
200g quorn
180g tuna in water
225g cottage cheese (reduced fat)

Veg (2 tablespoons)
Green salad leaves eg rocket, lambs lettuce, watercress, raddiccio, little gem/romaine lettuce
celery, cucumber, red radishes
courgette or marrow
broccoli, cauliflower or any cabbage
spinach, kale, turnip or taro tops
Asparagus, fennel or celeriac
chinese leafy greens such as pak choi or chinese cabbage

Cook in the micowave, steam or poach in water. Serve salads raw or with fat free salad dressings. Don't add any fat or salt, but do add herbs or a little stock if you wish.

We can do sole source or ss+ for a maximum of 12 weeks, so the Swedish version must be different.

I like the cranberry bar, I couldn't stomach the chocolate, toffee or caramel ones. Have got a couple of peanut ones to try this week.

thanks shopaholic, couldnt find my book, actually i couldnt be bothered to get off my bum x lol

Thanks everyone!

So there isn't that big a difference on ss+ and 810? Just a little bit more calories and protein. I am reading up on old posts about this. Some say it is nearly the same weight loss on 810, some got to a plateau. I will speak to sunshine singer, she is on the sit ups challenge too.

LadyB - how wonderful that you found the Secret! That is just what this is about, you thought about the book, and it emerged from your own home! Excellent!

where is everyone? im off to bed but before i go i need to share,
i have just tried on all my jeans, (thats all i wear ) 8 pairs of 20s dont fit, 4 pairs of 18s dont fit, still wearing a couple of 18s and now in 3 pairs of 16s woo hoo, some 16s still tight though, yet all from next!
i am feeling so good, 14st 7lb today i was 16st 8lb in february, so really pleased 2 stone lighter, but onlt 20lb lost on cd, i want to be 12st 7lb by my bday aug 15th, i WILL get there, thanks to all you guys, xxxx

That's fantastic Claira! I was just commenting to HB tonight about how little there must be between sizes from size 16 down, as I was able to fit in a size 14 dress today, but still wear my size 16 jeans and some of the size 18 clothes still look ok. Just depends where I've bought them I suppose.

Here's to the next couple of stone for the both of us!

Helloooo

Funny old night tonight, have been having second thoughts about moving in with my BF next Sat, been toying with lots of things that might go wrong and spoke to him earlier and didn't want to, so was just yes and no answers. :confused:. He knew something was up. My daughter got her due date on Friday.. she is due 30th January, so she is already 7 weeks gone. I know that time will fly and she's being quite clingy right now, so her hormones must be all over the place already. My son has his interview tomorrow for a job, as he's just finished his exams at school and just bought down his suit trousers and guess what... they were dirty, as he'd had them stuck in a heap on his bedroom floor.. Men!! Will have to work some sort of miracle tomorrow.. Sorry, moan over.. Do I sound like a cow? Not feeling in the best of giving mood, I must say and seems that everyone around me is wanting something, lol.. guess, I'm just having an off day and will be back to my smiley self tomorrow :) (she hopes after having to pay £150 to get my car out tomorrow as failed MOT :().

Have been good all day, but had a craving earlier and didn't cave in, so pleased about that and as I feel guilty about my gain after this weekend, I'll be the Madonna of CD, lol.. all week!

Maybe I should take another holiday. Hope everyone is ok.. Asa, just a thought, could you ask one of the CDC's on here about what your CDC is saying.. They go by the book, and ss+ is only a 200 cal meal on top of your 3 shakes anyway and its really limited too. To go from 450 to 800, is almost doubling up, so there must be a step inbetween. Hope you get the answers, KD is good to ask.

Nice to be back to chat on here as you are all great support x

Probably should go to bed now, night everyone and lots of love. xxx

Wonderful news Claira! What will you do with the old ones? I just finished some on line auctions for mine, turned out well!

And you too shopaholic! I don't seem to go down sizes quite that quickly. But I can't wait until I am down to the next size :). I think different brands vary a lot in sizes. And also over the years from the same brand.

Nikki, hope this day is better, I can understand what you are saying that everyone wanting something from you. Will your daughter and son also move in with your boyfriend?

I am off to work, have a great day everyone!

Morning

claira, nice to be in new jean's and 2 sizes down too :) and shopaholic too.. this is certainly changing our lifes!

Asa.. no, my daughter lives with her BF and just me and my son moving in.

Today, i feel better then yesterday.. maybe it was an anti climax coming back from a great weekend away to the "same old stuff", lol.

Have taken a day off today to take stock and to pack some more as have lots of time owing, so will do me the world of good too.

Have a great day everyone. xxx

Hi all, well day one was great-no probs apart from keep going to the loo,all that water has to go somewhere!!
I deffo feel more motivated now,saw some old photos of me at the weekend(when I thought I was big at a size 14!!) and had a few taken now( at a size 22) and I honestly dont know how I have let myself get like this but it stops now!!

Hope you all have a fab day,

xxx

hi Jacci. Glad your first day went ok, its hard to get started, but this thread helps a great deal. Pictures do talk don't they? I found a pic a few weeks ago of when I was a size 12/14 and thought I was fat, now I'm a 18 and look at that pic and think.. woww I was skinny there. We are much too down on ourselves I think. Have a good day and chat later. x
;) x

Hi Butterflies,
I'll catch up on the thread later as it's got huge since I was last on. Read a bit from Asa and if you want I'll post you my CD book as I have 2. I'm right depressed today too cos I never lost anything- had wk 5 wi. I knew the scales weren't moving all week. I'm absolutely terrified that's my body wise for the diet now and holds on to my fat cells - this has happened to me on evey single diet I've been on- I lose weight fine and then it stops dead! Please no, not on this, cos if that's the case then I'm destined to be a big fatty.
Nikky, Glad your back and you'll be great.
I'm going to go and read thread. Will catch up later with everyone xxx

Hi Butterflies,
I'll catch up on the thread later as it's got huge since I was last on. Read a bit from Asa and if you want I'll post you my CD book as I have 2. I'm right depressed today too cos I never lost anything- had wk 5 wi. I knew the scales weren't moving all week. I'm absolutely terrified that's my body wise for the diet now and holds on to my fat cells - this has happened to me on evey single diet I've been on- I lose weight fine and then it stops dead! Please no, not on this, cos if that's the case then I'm destined to be a big fatty.
Nikky, Glad your back and you'll be great.
I'm going to go and read thread. Will catch up later with everyone xxx

If you STS Broxi or even loose a lb, then you are maintaining on CD, which is far better then gaining it. I'm sure that next week, you'll have the loss and it will catch up.. Don't be disheartened hunni, your loss will show next week. xx

Back