ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

this one is fab, it has everything, i can even get an estimated end date, love seeing things move, how are you bethan xx

I am good thanks!! Just hot, and want to be slim right now!! ha ha!

I think we must have the same one!! It also has a graph for my measurements, and bmi.... heeee haaa -I love looking at it!

Claira - I am off to bed! I will leave you with the spreadsheet!! heeee haaa.
Sleep tight hun!
Bx

night luv, i just had my choc tetra from the freezer after 3 hrs and poured it into a glass, it was lovely like a thick shake without being all icy and it melted on my tongue as i drank it, cooled me down nice xxx
night all xx

Good evening all!!

How are we??

I am hot - but have enjoyed moving some of my big clothes out of the wardrobe! I can't quite face giving them away yet - but the time will come!

It is my TOM - so I manged to loose around 3lbs from last Thursday to Monday, and today they are all back on!! I know it is just water - but I don't like seeing the scales going to wrong way!

Bx

I think mine is looming as I am already +1lb upsince SAT (also not been to the loo ahem since Sat.....:eek::eek::eek::eek:)

Well done Clare!! Think you will have to change your name soon - tennis ball?? heee haaaa!
X

LOL :D:D:D

this one is fab, it has everything, i can even get an estimated end date, love seeing things move, how are you bethan xx

Girlies I need one of these please - instructions required xxxxxxxxx

Well morning to all you lovlies that follow, Day 17 pour moi & this is already a 'way of life' for me! Got my shake mix ready mixed til I get to work and half a bar for later on! 4l of water in my office & 2 cups of coffee at some point!
Soup when I get home and the remainder of the bar! JOB DONE!

Good luck with WI's and well done to all the losers! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

morning, i have had my totm for a couple of days now and scales not moved for 3, but this morning, a tiny little bit, but it makes me 13st 13lb, so out of the 14st mark forever, and exactly 2stone gone since starting 6 wks ago, so i do feel really pleased with myself xxxx
looking at peoples results if you have a low loss on totm the next week seems to be fab....
i seem to get an average of 3-4 whatever the week lol.
would really love a big 6-8lb........... oh well maybe lol.
hope your all doing well and feeling good, another hot day, going to wear a dress for the 1st time in over a year. take care girls xxxxx

Morning girls

Hope everyone is ok. My laptop at the new house, doesn't seem to work that well, so have probs going into the site here in the eve's. So will continue posting in the day and get on in eve as soon as I can :).

Hope everyone is ok. I haven't weighed this week at all (1st for me) and WI tomorrow. Work is really busy at the moment, but still keeping CD going ok. Easy to do at home now with Ian knowing, so good news there.

xxx

Hello, the hen party yesterday was wonderful. We did sing star and dressed the bride up in 80's clothes. We stayed at home so not much embarrassment with the clothes :). She also recorded a song and painted a picture for her future hubby. We had a lot of laughs!!!

This week I am super stressed out with everything I accepted to do with the wedding (pictures, slide shows, song, movie, wedding gift, card and so on...). I am feeling sick today as well, probably something I ate or drank yesterday....

And have been feeling like I have a loooong way to go on CD. I saw videos of myself yesterday, and it isn't nice... I feel down about it, but not much to do but keep going. One minute I am loving my results and the speed of it, the next minute I feel overwhelmed with the way I have to go. And how much longer I have to do it on CD.

Hey Asa cheer up chick, we all have a long way to go and we all have done so good so far, dont let the mirror or a video upset you, I dont do mirrors for that reason.

Is there somebody that can help you with all the tasks ect.

I hope you feel ok soon though, im in the same mind at the moment, I know ive done ok so far but with my stupid blip the other week I still feel its hard and im really struggling, so glad my friend is back from her hols today, she is going to kick me in to touch and help me again, she is kind of like my rock and bullies me all the time.

Well - I think my scales are heading in the wrong direction totally.... +1lb this morning WTF :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:............

Feelin peed off about it! xxxxxxxxxxx

you cant gain clare so dont worry it will sort itself out,
i have a confesion..... i missed a shake today and had 200g cottage cheese, very low fat, 176kcal and a bit of lettuce and 2 slices of cucumber, i felt i needed it with totm being very heavy, i know it probably wont affect my losses but needed to confess, xx

Hiya everyone! So, so sorry I've not been posting but I just feel really down and a bit desolate about how things have been going. I've just posted a new thread 'I really need some advice before I snap' and I think it just about says it all. Maybe I'm just destined to be a fat lass and I should walk around with a badge on saying ' happy to be fat' or 'I love my fat rolls' but there's a tiny kernel of hope and pride that burns deep within that won't allow that to happen. Makes for a very unhappy existence though doesnt it? Wish I could come on here and say something bright and positive but its just not in me right now. Bet I sound like a right miserable twat don't I??? Gonna go to bed so I can cry myself to sleep in a minute cos I can't see the point in being awake at the moment. Soz for being so depressing. Just tell me to shut up and sod off!!

Claira,that was fine, like ss+ without the other shake, not to worry at all, you will still loose and stay in ketosis too :).

Asa, you need a miniute to catch your thoughts, take a step back and look how you can do all of these things, but one step at a time, instead of thinking I have tons to do (which I know you have). Make a list, and tick them off.

Wannabe, really feeling for you sweetie.. why are you feeling so down? You have lost 26lb, and 5 inches too! In less time then I havae lost my 20lb.. I think you are doing fantasticly and you need to look at that, be happy with what you have achieved so far. If you were destined to be Fat, you wouldn't have gone on CD or lost what you had. So I would think more,that you CAN do this, becuase you have already proved it to yourself (big hugs). xxxx

Had a little problem this morning, my BF's eldest son keeps going into our room and ensuite shower (he is 17). He takes no notice of Ian and I am getting p'd off now about this. I amthe only woman in the house and need my privacy. Things have been moved in my drawers too, which I am even more annoyed with. Anyone got any solutions,lol? xxx

Well - I think my scales are heading in the wrong direction totally.... +1lb this morning WTF :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:............

Feelin peed off about it! xxxxxxxxxxx

Clare, your weight will differ from one day to the next,but by the end of the week, it will adjust. As Claira, said,you can't not loose on CD, so have some patience hunni (easier said then done, I know).. The scales will move in the right direction I gurantee. xxx

Hi girls, just popped to say a quick hello. I got really sick yesterday, the stomach flu or something. Not convenient at all with all I have to do. I will be home from work today and tomorrow due to it, and will skip some stuff I had to do before the wedding, all the pictures, and all that computer stuff I still have to do. Just hope I have no fever tomorrow. Hope you are having a great day!

asa hope you feel better soon,xx
wannabelovely, i had moments like that to, you can do this and not destined to fat, im not sure im gonna make it but am going to give it my all and help you guys to do the same, when i get really fed up i will move up a plan, havnt read your main post yet will do tghough, take care and we are all here to support you xxx
nikki, how about a lock on your bedroom door, tell your son if he gives you both respect and privacy it will be left open, but if not he will have to put up a bath in the main bathroom. xxx
i was worried i may not loose but lost 1 1/2 lb since yesterday, so maybe a little food gave me a push, i think i need to do this occassionally for my sanity, i dont want food today, happy with my shakes, have a lovely day butterflies xxx

Hi Claira.

My step son has a bathroom that just the 3 boys use, and has a shower in it too. He hates being told he can't do anything, so basically does what he wants, whether my BF says he can or can't.. I have spoken to my BF this morn and suggested the lock on the door thing,but he doesn't think we should do this yet.. Will give him a few more days and if it carries on, I'll insist on the lock for sure.

Glad your scale's moved, when I did ss+ for the 1st week, I did a day on ss and then a day on ss+, alternated it, for myown peace and mind really, but still lost the same as on just ss.

Asa, I think you have overdone it sweet, rest and have so me time, your body sounds like it needs it. Hope you feel better soon.xxx

nikki, if he keeps inviding your privacy and doesnt listen, maybe give him some of the same back, eg when he is having a lie in or getting changed just walk in his room and get washing ect, when he moans at you say if you want privacy give us some to, my step daughter used to walk in on me getting dressed all the time, until one day i walked in on her, and she said do you mind im getting dressed, i said you dont have a problem walking in on me, if you knock first so will i, nw she always knocks first xxxx

Hi, well done on your weight losses! I am down a little too this week (so, I guess I found one positive thing about being sick, haha).

I have slept all day, now my boyfriend wants to watch a movie. I should get one or two things done on the computer, but just sitting up like this, is making me tired... I got out of a thing I have on Friday night in preparation for my friends wedding, and I will stay home from work tomorrow. I am sure I can attend the wedding Saturday. But now I will have to lay down again. Talk to you soon!

Back