ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Hi butterflies

Asa hope you get better soon honey, its awful been ill on this diet.

Nikki how are you honey?? Sounds like your having a few problems, will your boyfriend tell him to stop coming into your room or will you have to take the bull by the horns,, I hope it sorts itself out though, mustnt be nice for you, and blo*dy well done on the loss mrs, my TOTM hasnt come yet its just loitering with water retention so not even going near scales. I know inches are coming off cos im now in a baggy 18 top when I was in 24 tops 6 weeks ago.

OOO ive cheered myself with going blonde, ive always had black hair but im honey and carmel blonde now its looks lovely and had it restyled with a long slanted cut.

Treated myself to some maxi dresses today which made me feel good and my friend is back to help me with my diet,(she bullies me) so doing loads of exercise.

Loving the new fitness channel on sky and tapes a Bollywood exercise dance programme, its just like a dance dvd, so fun.

Wannabe please dont give up, ive been going through the same and ive given my head a shake and decided i dont want to be the fat funny one anymore I want to the cute funny one so lets do it together xxxx

Well - I think my scales are heading in the wrong direction totally.... +1lb this morning WTF :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:............

Feelin peed off about it! xxxxxxxxxxx

Clare - I am totally with you. I had lost around 4lbs by Monday. Today it looks like I have put those back on plus 2lbs!! It is not funny! I have my WI tomorrow and I am dreading it.

I have not cheated but it is TOM.

booo hooooo.

night luv, i just had my choc tetra from the freezer after 3 hrs and poured it into a glass, it was lovely like a thick shake without being all icy and it melted on my tongue as i drank it, cooled me down nice xxx
night all xx

I have been putting mine in the fridge - its like eating hard ice cream - and takes longer to eat!! Yum yum.

Hiya everyone! So, so sorry I've not been posting but I just feel really down and a bit desolate about how things have been going. I've just posted a new thread 'I really need some advice before I snap' and I think it just about says it all. Maybe I'm just destined to be a fat lass and I should walk around with a badge on saying ' happy to be fat' or 'I love my fat rolls' but there's a tiny kernel of hope and pride that burns deep within that won't allow that to happen. Makes for a very unhappy existence though doesnt it? Wish I could come on here and say something bright and positive but its just not in me right now. Bet I sound like a right miserable twat don't I??? Gonna go to bed so I can cry myself to sleep in a minute cos I can't see the point in being awake at the moment. Soz for being so depressing. Just tell me to shut up and sod off!!

Hey Miss Lovely!!! You are lovely - and this diet is working for you, and will continue to work for you!!

It is hard on your emotions - but you are heading in the right direction towards getting slim.

This is the area to vent how you are feeling - so please don't worry about that!! We will all go through feeling like this at some point - if we haven't already!!

I know you are feeling low and pants - but this will pass! Remember you are a butterfly - you are already beautiful, you are just changing your shape!!

I bit like Victoria's acorn to oak tree - both are a beautiful as each other, just in different ways.

We are all here for you - and I am sending you good happy feelings, and willing you forwards babe!!

Love and hugs
Bethan xx

(which I know you have).
Had a little problem this morning, my BF's eldest son keeps going into our room and ensuite shower (he is 17). He takes no notice of Ian and I am getting p'd off now about this. I amthe only woman in the house and need my privacy. Things have been moved in my drawers too, which I am even more annoyed with. Anyone got any solutions,lol? xxx

Ummmm - I would be very annoyed at this!!! I am sure you can find a way through babe, and I am sorry he is doing this to you!!

I am sure your BF will listen to you!!!

Hugs Bxxx

Lost 3lb :D:D. So pleased, and had 2 blips this week, but managed to pull it back on track, lots of rushing about and exercise did it I think.

Will try that idea Claira, thanks sweetie. xxxx

Whoop whoop whoop whoop - well done Nikki!!!! That is great news!

Asa - so sorry you are ill!!! I bet it is pants being on this diet and not well!!

I so hope by the time you read this you are feeling better and getting excited for the wedding!!

I am sending you 'get well' vibes!!!

Bethan xxx

Looks like I am the only one on tonight - but I need to tell you all that I am sat of the sofa, and having to reach over my belly, as it is that swollen!!!

I do look like I am 5 months pregnat!! I have been round to show my neighbour - and she agreed!!

I have a strong feeling that unless I loose this all over night, my WI tomorrow will show I have put on weight!!

Damm damm TOM!! ha ha.

My tummy must have been like this before I started the diet - I can't believe I used to that big!! ha ha.

Love to you all!!

I am off to try and sleep the water retension out of me.

XX

Clare - I am totally with you. I had lost around 4lbs by Monday. Today it looks like I have put those back on plus 2lbs!! It is not funny! I have my WI tomorrow and I am dreading it.

I have not cheated but it is TOM.

booo hooooo.

FEELING YOUR ANGST!

Hiya everyone! So, so sorry I've not been posting but I just feel really down and a bit desolate about how things have been going. I've just posted a new thread 'I really need some advice before I snap' and I think it just about says it all. Maybe I'm just destined to be a fat lass and I should walk around with a badge on saying ' happy to be fat' or 'I love my fat rolls' but there's a tiny kernel of hope and pride that burns deep within that won't allow that to happen. Makes for a very unhappy existence though doesnt it? Wish I could come on here and say something bright and positive but its just not in me right now. Bet I sound like a right miserable twat don't I??? Gonna go to bed so I can cry myself to sleep in a minute cos I can't see the point in being awake at the moment. Soz for being so depressing. Just tell me to shut up and sod off!!

........PLEASE DONT SOD OFF! I feel like you as well, its horrid! Send you a big cyber hug and lots of vibes so that when you are up to it u post when you're ready!

Had a little problem this morning, my BF's eldest son keeps going into our room and ensuite shower (he is 17). He takes no notice of Ian and I am getting p'd off now about this. I amthe only woman in the house and need my privacy. Things have been moved in my drawers too, which I am even more annoyed with. Anyone got any solutions,lol? xxx

Claira's advice sounded fab!

Clare, your weight will differ from one day to the next,but by the end of the week, it will adjust. As Claira, said,you can't not loose on CD, so have some patience hunni (easier said then done, I know).. The scales will move in the right direction I gurantee. xxx

Thanks hun - just gettin on with it! Fingers up to it all! I WILL LOSE IT! xx

Hi girls, just popped to say a quick hello. I got really sick yesterday, the stomach flu or something. Not convenient at all with all I have to do. I will be home from work today and tomorrow due to it, and will skip some stuff I had to do before the wedding, all the pictures, and all that computer stuff I still have to do. Just hope I have no fever tomorrow. Hope you are having a great day!
Asa - hope you're feelin better hun xx

asa hope you feel better soon,xx
wannabelovely, i had moments like that to, you can do this and not destined to fat, im not sure im gonna make it but am going to give it my all and help you guys to do the same, when i get really fed up i will move up a plan, havnt read your main post yet will do tghough, take care and we are all here to support you xxx
nikki, how about a lock on your bedroom door, tell your son if he gives you both respect and privacy it will be left open, but if not he will have to put up a bath in the main bathroom. xxx
i was worried i may not loose but lost 1 1/2 lb since yesterday, so maybe a little food gave me a push, i think i need to do this occassionally for my sanity, i dont want food today, happy with my shakes, have a lovely day butterflies xxx

I have the odd nibble on chicken & cucumber (if necessary) eg working late and no facilities for a pack, couple of slices chicken satisfies me til I get home and deffo keeps hunger at bay!

Lost 3lb :D:D. So pleased, and had 2 blips this week, but managed to pull it back on track, lots of rushing about and exercise did it I think.

BRILLO PADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi girls we are all doing so well, i wonder what weight we have all lost if put together, i bet it would be loads,xxx
bethan, i did feel great in my dress, but wont be wearing it again, lol its hanging off me at the back, i need to take it in, i am 1st heavier than last year now, but about the same size, maybe a bit smaller. its amazing. cant wait till end july, should be hitting the 12.13 mark that would be the lowest in about 4yrs, xxxx

where is rveryone today lol, hope your all ok xxx

Hi Everyone :)

Lovely here this afternoon, did some shopping and now the sun is out, washing is out drying. Had a row with British Gas on phone, and put them in their place,lol. .. must be the day for it I reckon, as the gym called me earlier, have had an outstanding issues, with them saying i've not made my payment by DD, and eventually after hours of calls arguing, they have found it and aplogised. Offering me a 45 minute personal training session with the "new trainer :)". Must be the heat, i think, lol.

Witchy, your hair sounds good, Bethan, how are you hun? Claira, Asa, Wannabe and Clare hope all is well. Couldn't believe that 3lb loss this week, after the 2 blips I'd had, I thought I'd put on a lb, or STS, but have been running around like a blue bum fly, lol.. and exercised, so must have paid off. New CDC told me off :(, I've not been having my 3rd pack in the eve's for 3 days, as have found it hard to do the packs when I moved, but no problem now, and was haveing a decent sized salad, plus cottage cheese or chicken so doing ss+ (in cal form) and taking a vit tab. But was told that I wasn't having the right amount of Carb's that way, so that told me and have taken the warning :). lol.

Off to work tonight, my night shift sat and sunday as well and have lots of unpacking to do this weekend, so will pop on briefly daily, but will be back on properly on Monday.

Have a good eve girls. xxxxxx

hi nikki, is that what im doing, having 2 shakes and a low cal chicken or cottage cheese meal, instead of third shake, was gonna have some chicken tonight, im very tearful, still have totm and fed up,
should i have 3 shakes + meal and do ss+, would this be better, and can i go on and off ss+. xxxx

Hi everyone, it all sounds very nice eating real food, i've still got 4 weeks to go till my 13th food week and i would miss that if i was allowed but the CDC says it's needed.

Really want to lose a much as poss before the 4th Sept this year and if this month is anything to go by i'll still be a blob.

Only lost 9lbs in the last 3 weeks last month in 3 weeks i lost 20lbs, still hopfully this week (sunday) will be a good one and i'll feel a bit happier.

9.5 weeks till holiday so could still lose 50lbs if i'm lucky.:fingerscrossed:

your doing great to stick so solidly, i am just having a really tough time, my little ate with me which was good, i think my not eating is having an affect on him, thats been really worrying me, i want to do a couple or the odd day ss+ and the rest ss, but i am not straying from that, definatly. i must get this weight off, 12lb and will be the lightest in 4 years so gotta do it, want to be 9.7 by november, maybe 8,13 by christmas, thats my final goal x
so 5stone left to go, you will get there louie with your determination, xxxx

Hi Girlies!
Still hanging in there despite having STUCK SCALES! another gr8 CD Day! Head down for 3rd weekend! Taking no prisoners xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

had my 3rd shake and in the end tuna and courgette, going to do ss+ for this week, see what happens, i have 2 birthdays this week so knew i would be eating for at least one, going to stick fully to ss+ though, no swaying x
i have come further than i ever thought and im not going to give up now, just adapt as i need to, feel a bit annoyed i couldnt do 12 full weeks ss, but better than having a blowout, which is my usual answer.
sorry just needed to let off some steam and convince myself im doing the right thing, i dont want to let the side down xxxxxxx

This diet has all sorts of options and I think that its toooooooo easy to automatically put yourself in the unsuccessful catagory for not following SS.... The most successful CD's actually SS for a short period and step up the plans to lose their weight!
You often find that if you SS to goal, when you get there you're completely uneducated!
I will not be SS'ing for long and will be following 810 asap! For now its easier just to have packs as all temptation is removed - this is not the real world tho is it hun?
Food has to be part of our lives everyday and we must learn to make good choices - the oly way we can do this is taking small steps xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:grouphugg:thankyou so much i feel better now your right its another step along my journey, and i need to learn that and not beat myself up over it, thanks again, off to bed now, have a good night, my weigh in in the morning, so will see if there is any affect, thanks again night xxx

Back