ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Right ladies - I think you will all be bored looking through my posts now - but I do like to get back to you all, as I love hearing about your life, and your happy times, and hard ones!!

Claira - I did clean the house yesterday - and did the weeds in the back garden!!! whoop whoop. I was suprised I managed to get to it all!! I hope you have a lovely day with your step daughter today!

See you all later - have a great day!

XX

Bethan, you are not boring at all hunni, love reading your posts too :D:D xxx

.................. :badmood::badmood::badmood:

Sorry Flutterbies
I've stayed in my diary - scales didn't budge! BLOODY THINGS!

I am currently in denial about it all & pretending that its not week 3 and that I havent been weighed and that I havent not lost anything....

Well done tho everyone else xxxxxxxxx

Sorry Flutterbies

I am currently in denial about it all & pretending that its not week 3 and that I havent been weighed and that I havent not lost anything....

It happens sometimes, but have you taken your measurements? Sometimes we don't lose pounds, but inches come off.

Keep up the good work and you will get there as long as you stay strong and 100%.

Right ladies - I think you will all be bored looking through my posts now - but I do like to get back to you all, as I love hearing about your life, and your happy times, and hard ones!!

Claira - I did clean the house yesterday - and did the weeds in the back garden!!! whoop whoop. I was suprised I managed to get to it all!! I hope you have a lovely day with your step daughter today!

See you all later - have a great day!

XX

You are never boring Bethan! I enjoy reading about all our lives - makes you all more real to me.

hi girls, i just emailed my cdc to say im not coming back, i have enough food to last me till sat, and i see my new one on friday.
wanna be lovely change yours luvvy, we need to be happy on this diet, mine rushed me out, booked 4 people in every hour, would also stand by food waiting for order, it was done in her garage which was done out ok, and private, but she wasnt very supportive, kd has given more support on here and all you guys. i dont like to moan,, so i fibbed and said i couldnt afford it any more and sent an email instead of ringing lol im a real wuss xxxx

bb challenge is on but i cant change my ticker can you nikki xx

Hi girls! I missed you and I missed chatting to you!

After the hen party, stomach flu, wedding, brunch the day after wedding, hang over "treatment" and all the work I have done, I am now back in the CD game again :D. It has been a terrible CD week, and I DREAD stepping on the scales tomorrow. It is staring to feel like WW or some other diet I have been on before, starting out strong, taking one or two small blips, taking a longer one, and then, all the weight is back on. I am determined to not have that same results this time!!!

I now have two weeks until we go on holiday to Croatia, and I will do this two weeks on ss+/810 plan. I just know with all the gain over midsummer, and the gain tomorrow, and then the supposed gain over the holiday, I will have spend the summer just standing still on the scale. Still, better than I would have done before, and that was to gain. Oh well, I am not 100% positive today either as you can hear :D. I don't know how to do this the right way without feeling like I am missing out on the summer.

asa high luv, if your worried about weigh in wait till next week to get on scales, if you like, then there will be a loss, xxx

I gained one pound, so that leaves me "standing still" for 4 weeks. Oh well, look forward to a loss the next Monday. I will update and write more soon. Now it is off to work in the rain.

Sorry Flutterbies

Clare, you are doing great,13lb in 2 weeks is good anyway, thats almost a stone! If you are STS, thats Maintaining hun, keeping it off and like Shopaholic said,inches will be coming off too. You'll loose next week for sure. :D (big hug) xxx

Hi girls! I missed you and I missed chatting to you!

After the hen party, stomach flu, wedding, brunch the day after wedding, hang over "treatment" and all the work I have done, I am now back in the CD game again :D. It has been a terrible CD week, and I DREAD stepping on the scales tomorrow. It is staring to feel like WW or some other diet I have been on before, starting out strong, taking one or two small blips, taking a longer one, and then, all the weight is back on. I am determined to not have that same results this time!!!

I now have two weeks until we go on holiday to Croatia, and I will do this two weeks on ss+/810 plan. I just know with all the gain over midsummer, and the gain tomorrow, and then the supposed gain over the holiday, I will have spend the summer just standing still on the scale. Still, better than I would have done before, and that was to gain. Oh well, I am not 100% positive today either as you can hear :D. I don't know how to do this the right way without feeling like I am missing out on the summer.

Asa, hun, you're 2 stone down, so I'd say that was blooming good with all that you've had this week,stress,pressure and you're weekend away.. Wowww, your body needs a minute to catch up. xxx

I gained one pound, so that leaves me "standing still" for 4 weeks. Oh well, look forward to a loss the next Monday. I will update and write more soon. Now it is off to work in the rain.

Asa, clean slate sweetie, with Croatia in 2weeks, you can really get focussed on CD until then. You will definately loose by next week :). It's raining here too,where has that sun gone? xx

I am shattered today, heavy weekend, worked fri, sat and Sunday night, plus unpacking and housework all weekend too. I need a day off,lol. x

Last edited:
Morning girls, I havn't been on for a couple of days so just gonna have a catch up and read posts. I had my weigh in this morning and lost 6lbs this week so hit my 3 stone loss, 3 stone ans 2lbs yipee. Hope your all well. Zoe xx

Morning girls, I havn't been on for a couple of days so just gonna have a catch up and read posts. I had my weigh in this morning and lost 6lbs this week so hit my 3 stone loss, 3 stone ans 2lbs yipee. Hope your all well. Zoe xx

Hi Zoe

Woop woop to you, blooming good loss there girlie :D. What is your secret? Please share ;).

Hope you have been ok Zoe.
xx

thats amazing, but your on week 8 luvvy xx lol

Doh-what am I like :eek: will change that right now. My god I definately don't want to repeat weeks. Thanks girls.

Nikki, I have stuck to ss religiously without a single morsel passing my lips. I just keep thinking that by xmas with no hiccups I will be at goal and that thought is keeping me going :) Zoe xx

Hi Butterlylot!
Still hanging on in there... Havin an early night and not coz I am sulking have the headache from hell! Poo Pah - hate headaches... Still Monday is over (thank god - worst day EVER invented....) onwards and upwards for my 4th CD week! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Back