ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Thanks hun, feels fab even though I still have another 4 stone and some more to lose but it's still the most I have ever lost since being big so I am well chuffed, I just keep thinkning by xmas it will all be off and back into my size 12 levi jeans I got out the loft last night-can't believe I kept them but pleased I did now. You will be there before you know it Contrary xx

Wow Contrary I have just looked at your losses you have lost 37lbs now that is fantastic-not long before your at goal xx

morning girls, ur both doing really well,
i have stayed the same so far this week, been 13.2 for 5days, although dont weigh till sat so have time to loose some, have really painful totm, still feel happy with losses and weight and inch, just having a little moan .... lol matt let me stay in bed till 11 and im still lazing in pjs maybe a shower and get dressed would help , i just feel a bit crabby. think its cos i cant be naughty with matt, i end up snapping at him instead, what is the tablet that keeps totm away, does anyone know xx

Hi everyone! I am back from my holiday in Croatia, and it was GREAT!!! Not weight wise, but holiday wise :D. We just had the most lazy holiday ever, just what I wanted, and needed. Sleeping, reading, listening to audio books, swimming, sunning (what's the word for laying in the sun getting a tan?), taking siestas, eating, drinking and just being very relaxed.

I am so happy to read about all of your weight losses, and that everyone has been doing so well on their holidays. 3 pounds in 3 weeks is amazing Broxi! I think I have around 8 pounds :(.

Yesterday I hosted a party for my close girl friends, and we went out. So today I am a bit tired :D

How are things with your husband Victoria?

I honestly don't know what to do about my weight loss right now. I have been struggling for weeks now, just making bad choices and gaining weight. I still have one more week off work, and we have a few dinners planned with friends. I think I have gotten back to my unfortunate mind of "All or nothing" thinking. Why start now when I know I will have to eat in a day, and that sort of things. I am also hung up on what my CDC said about I either do ss or I have to do the equivalent to your 810 plan (or something around there). I would just want to do ss most of the days, and then eat when I "have to".

I will start by editing my signature I think, so that I can get a new start. Or at least it feels like it :D

glad your back and had a good time hun, start afresh if it helps, do ss and just add 810 when you need food, im sure it wont hurt, all you can do is try it, and see what it does to your losses xxx

Thanks Claira! I did some thinking, and looked at old charts of weight loss since January this year when I did WW for a few weeks. When I added that weight loss to my losses as well, and after taking away my gain from the holiday, the result was pretty good anyway! It's all about the way you choose to look at it, right :D?

And I realized that I did 1/3 of my journey already (I also altered my finish weight again :D, oh boy am I changing my mind, now I am back to the original dream goal that still is realistic).

So, I am feeling more positive already!

maybe start a new ticker with another 30 or 31lb on and that will show another 1/3 going down, i have my main ticker and another for my 1st 12wks , im on wk 11 now so will change that soon, i feel great cos im only 3lb off my 12 wk goal and have 12 days in which to loose it, little mini goals may help xxx

Hi Asa, welcome back. Pleased to hear you had a great holiday. Give yourself some time to get focused and start a fresh. Don't beat yourself up about it, your are still doing great.

I just had my first ss+ meal. I had haddock with brocolloi and cauliflower and it was very nice but felt very strange to eat. To be honest I'm not feeling great with food in my tummy and I'm a little freaked out at the full feeling :sigh: why am I feeling like this :confused: I couldn't wait for this week. I had to leave quite a large part of the fish too as the recommended weight of the fish was huge. Has anyone else felt like this? Is it something I will get used to again as the week goes on? Right now I want to be sick or walk it off :9529:

you'll be fine, i wanted to purge the first time, really wierd feeling, i cant always finis a meal, if i do i cant manage 3 shakes, im trying to do ss still, it took all i had not to eat a chip earlier, i covered them in ketchup for charlie cos i hate it lol, xxx

anyone there, im bored lol xxx

Hello, I went for a walk. It kind of made me feel a bit better with regards to feeling bloated. Well done on resisting that chip Claira good idea to smother in sauce lol.

Gonna have the tuna tomorrow with salad. It says 180g of tuna - is that drained weight cos the tin I have says drained weight 130g and I can't imagine having more than 1 tin of tuna :eek: If it is I am gonna have a the 130g of tuna and a little bit of cottage cheese. Sorry to keep going on about ss+ but it's all new to me and I feel a little lost :eek:

i just have the tin, add some ceyenne pepper or herbs to cottage cheese, i cheat a bit i use 1 tub cottage cheese, 1 tin tuna a bag of spinach and an egg mix together and cook in a cake tin or small quiche/flan bowl, and let it go cold then cut it into pieces and have over 2 days , its great if on the run, xxx

Hi Contrary, I was gonna have cottage cheese with Celery, like a dip and I have also read on here people stuffing it into a chicken breast with courgette and and baking it and also stuffing on top of mushrooms and grilling it. There are some great recipes on the 810 thread at the top section of the forum. It's for 810 but can be adapted for ss+ just smaller portion. xx

oooh that sounds nice Claira, does it come out like a quiche or flan (without pastry of course) How long do you cook it for?

Thanks Zoe!

And Claira, I wrote a message on the mini goals that you talked about earlier, but the web browser shut down then, and I never got it posted... It is a great idea with mini goals though! Just have to think of some. I think I will browse the thread here, and the rest of the forum, because I always read other peoples mini goals and they seem great! For example fitting into old clothes and smaller sizes. Getting under the overweight BMI, under the healthy waist measurement and that sort of thing. I want really small steps though! Any ideas on what else we can measure our successes in?

i updated my mini goals,
i cook it for about 40mins on 200. or just until it starts to go brownish not burnt. its hard to explain but really cheesy lol,
like the sound of putting it in chicken xx

Back