ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

I think I am gonna call it a night and go and listen to some music to help me fall asleep. I cannot sleep at the moment-becoming very frustrating but on the other hand great to have more energy. Night night xx

lol, it is quiet some nights xxx

Just give him a kick Claira - into the kitchen lol

i got some of that fibre stuff from my cdc but i dont like it xxxx

hahaha hes gone to put the kettle on xx

When I am work on the Monday and Tuesday it's usually busy and I can't chat but you can guarantee when I can it's quiet.:cry:lol :p

Is it the fibre 89? or different stuff

weve been looking at a holiday to california (matts dream) for end of 2010, but i think its mean to go on hols for 2 weeks and leave charlie with grandparents even though we would give him a hol over here, i dont want to take him abroad till hes older, not sure if its fair to leave him but would love a hol just us cos we never have since being together, what do you think xxx

yes fibre 89, its suppose to have no texture or flavour but im sure it has xx

I think if you have never had a holiday just the two of you together it would be great for you both. Is Charlie close to his Grandparents? If he is then go for it, he will be fine and you might not get the chance to do it again.

The fibre 89 initially worked for me but it stopped so I don;t use it anymore.

Off to bed now Claira, night night xx

he sees matts mum and dad nearly everyweek and loves his grandad, granmas a bit of a funny one, he would probably spend 1 week with them at theirs then 1 week at home with my mum, hes likes her but only sees her once every 1-2 months, he would be 3 1/2 then so im sure hed be fine, id miss him too much, but would probably do me good, i thought id ask you cos you have littleones xxx

night night luv xxx

Good Evening Everyone!!!!!

I have just got back from the cinema - I went with my friends for my birthday (which I know was last week!!!). They have brought me some vouchers for a beauty place, as they thought I deserved it after all the hard work I have put in!! I have not seen a couple of them for four weeks, and Jess kept saying 'I can't stop looking at you B, as your legs and everything are so skinny! I have never seen you this slim' Bless her - she has seen me slimmer, but it hasn't been for 6/7 years!!!

Alli, and Clare - welcome to the group!!! Thanks for joining, I can't wait to hear more about you and your journey!! Clare - good luck for your journey, day 4 you feel much better!! Alli - I should really join your water challenge, I do drink 3 to 4 ltrs a day!!

Barbara - well done on the 3lbs!!! You have started your shrinking journey!!!

Zoe - I am going to look at your cakes in a mo!

Claire - I have fibre 89 most days now (I hide it in soups) and it does the trick for me!! Did you get that coffee?? heee haaa. Going away as a couple would be good for you both!!

Asa - I can't wait to meet you babe. I always stay in Victoria - I love it there, mainly because I did alot of work there!!! It is fairly near a few attractions (Big Ben etc) but also close to Hyde Park - and has some retail for the all important shopping - and good tube links! Oh I forgot to say about 'He is just not that into you' - I hope you are just as happy as Jennifer soon!! Maybe when you have finished your CD journey, he will worry that you are attracting lots of male attention(but I am sure you do already)!!

Contray - don't worry about the blow out!!! I have done it too!! I had a lovely dinner on Sunday... yum yum!! It is sometimes worth taking some time out!! Back on it now babe!! Did you see that I have brought some Rock and Republic jeans - I look at them every night before bed!! ha ha ha!!

I saw 'The Proposal' at the cinema - oh my it was funny and a good film to watch!!

I have also put some stuff on ebay for the first time!! And I have been for an MRI scan today - I thought I would be in and out, but I was in the scanner for 2 hours!!! ha ha!! They did so many scans!! ha ha!! It isn't for anything serious, just so you don't worry - I broke my elbow this year falling down some stairs and they think I have damaged the two nerves in my arm!!! I am such a wally!! If they want me to have an operation, I am going to weight until I have finished this!!

Gosh - I do like writing long posts!! I am really excited that we have three new people in 2 days!!! Yippppppeeeeee

Bx

Zoe - your cakes are amazing!!!! Looks like you are not just a pretty face :)
Wow - how long do they take to make? I don't think you will have any issues with getting business..................... You are very talented, and patient!!!

I make Christmas cakes as presents for my family - but as I always do everything last minute, I don't have that much time to decorate them!!!

Do you do wedding cakes too???

Good morning girls!

Hope you got things moving Claira? And that you Zoe could get some sleep last night. Frustrating when you can't. We had a mosquito that drove me nuts for a while yesterday. I hate that sound when they fly near your ear :D

LadyB! I love your long posts, keep em coming!!! I have been thinking about seeing the proposal too, it seems good. Yeah, hope I get Anistons happy ending at the other movie too. Oh well, I don't worry about it too much. I can't wait to meet you either! It will be so much fun to see you all! I think they will book flights today. Then I will know if I will get there in the weekend and when. Victoria, is that this Victoria Inn? Budget Hotels in Central London, Cheap bed and breakfast with wifi facilities London I think I saw a few hotel with the name Victoria in them. Well, I am off to work. Talk to you later!

good morning everybody!!

thanks for all the lovely welcomes, it's taken me 10 minutes just to catch up on posts... it's a very active thread here!

Well, technically, I have 5.5lb to get to goal, but this is just my interim goal.... the 2 stone in 6 weeks challenge! I'm not sure I'll get there but I'll certainly be close.
The 'big one' is on the bottom and I still have about 2.5stone left to reach that goal!

Claira, the holiday idea is great, OH and I went every year on our own for a week. ( We seriously think that's why we're still together, because we never forgot we were husband and wife before the kids were born and would still be once they grew up!) We did go for two weeks to Jamaica once, but it was too long for them and us... (they were 9 and 13 at the time) Maybe just try a short weekend break to start with and see how you go.

Asa, You might want to try having a look on lastminute.com: hotels, holidays, flights, travel and entertainment at the last minute. for cheap hotels. We use them a lot. They're top secret hotels are really great! Also booking your meal in a restaurant for the evening using UK restaurant offers, reviews and booking They have some really great offers. We love a restaurant called The International in Covent Garden! (sorry if you're ss'ing:eek:)

Well, the water challenge is going well! one more week to go until I decide whether or not it's worth it... I REALLY hate drinking water, this is actual torture for me! So far, though, it's defo been worth it!

Morning girls,

Claira, I would miss my girls too but I really do think it would be worth it. A holiday for just you and Matt would be great especially if it's a dream of his to go to California. It sounds like Charlie would be just fine with his Grandparents and good for his Grandparents too to spend some time with him.

Asa, I got some sleep last night thanks hun. I am looking forward to you coming over and meeting up.

Thanks Bethan, the cakes take anything from 4-8hours depending on how much detail or modelling is envolved. I have done a wedding cake, it was a funky one with a heart spray rather than flowers. I do do the flowers but I don't enjoy them too much as they take forever. My cousin has asked me to do hers but that will be more of the chunky flowers like the more modern wedding cakes that are around now so not too bad.

Hope everyone has a good day today. xx

Back