ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

You are all sounding very active at the moment - Asa with your gym, Claira swimming, Alli walking the dog - and Contrary, I can't believe you even considered a milatry class! wow!!

I am very impressed ladies!

I need to start swimming to tone up - it is one thing to think about it, but another thing to actually do it! ha ha

Contrary - sorry about your strange postman - hopefully he will get the message soon!!! How horrible............

My thoughts are with you, your family and Dad at the moment. I am thinking of you babe!

I would be very happy to be your friend on Facebook!!! Maybe we should set up a think in our private social group...... so I can give you my details. (Claira, are all the new Butterflies added to the group??)

Zoe - you have lost soooooo much weight!!! You are doing so well!

Alli - you are also doing great!!

You are both a great motivation!

Bx

Contrary and Claira - we are all going to join Alli in becoming CDC's!!!

I am really excited about it!!

Claira - when is your interview?? I am nervous about mine too!!!

Thanks Bethan, I am on facebook too. If we set something up in our group section I will be happy to put my details on. I am off to bed now as early start for School tomorrow. Night night xx.

hiya, i dont know if the group is private enough, i sent an email to contrary, maybe we could all tell her our names and then friens suggest us all to eachother, would you mind contrary xxx

well today ive taken 2 senna 2 dulcoease 2 suppositories 2 really strong large expressos, ive been a tiny bit, matt sais i need some dodgy prawns lol xxx

night girls xxxx

Heee heee - dodgy prawns - you would hit this weeks target that way!!

I have sent you a facebook request!!

Ooooh! Claira, I'm feeling for you :( Hope it all starts moving very soon. Have you tried some movicol. I take a sachet every other day now to keep myself moving as it was desperate last time :eek:

Contrary, thinking of you and yours at this time.

Cool Nana's about you all becoming CDC's it's a great business, and so rewarding.

I'm off to see my hubby, who is working overseas for 6 months, and I haven't seen him since June! He has no idea that I've moved up my diet a few notches and am 2 stone lighter than when I last saw him!

I'm going to move up to 810 on Thursday now, as I think I need to do something otherwise I'll just end up Ss'ing til I leave then all hell will be let loose! Well, I'm off to my bed now!

Claira, sorry you are feeling loss of motivation! I am sure it will come back right away, since you are one of the top motivators I know! How is the constipation today?

Bethany, nice to hear from you! Things are going well!!! 20 kilos gone forever!

Contrarytintagel, I won't get to a size 38, maybe 40 in tops, and 42 in trousers, that is probably how low I can go. I am still tall. I am sorry to hear about your dad! But spend as much time with you family as you can, and say what you want to have said. Can be hard, but not something you want to regret later on. I am not on face book by the way (probably the last one on earth who is not :D).

Morning girls, I will find you on facebook Claira and then I will see the rest of you on there if you are friends with Claira. Hope things move for you soon Claira. Movicol is great stuff and works pretty quick too. I got mine from my Docotor but I am just about to run out of sachets. Alipally can you buy movicol or is it prescription only?

Hi Asa, how are you today

Have a good day everyone. xx

Yes you can buy it over the counter in the pharmacy... you will get the third degree, but it's possible, although expensive!

Well, have sorted myself out a nice piece of fish for tea... with salad and low cal salad cream... Already had a lovely cup of tea with milk in it! I've soo missed milk!

hi girls moved a bit but i feel like i need a collonic lol, have really bad pains and my tummy was making really loud noises all night. just rang the doctor hes going to ring me back let me know if i can have some movocol, i may as well get a script, save a tenner. xxxx

Glad things might be getting moving Claira.

Thanks Alipally, if it's dearer than a prescription over the counter it might be worth a trip to the doc's soon. What plan have you moved up to? is it the 810. Have you tried fresh tuna steak-it's yum with the thai spices on it. Hope you enjoy your fish tonight.

Dropped my Daughter off at School this morning and got lot's of positive comments about my weight loss, so that made me feel great.

well done zoe, got movocol from docs, cant drink it so added some water flavor to it was a bit better, took 2 sachets, will c what happens x

Good luck Claira, that must be terrible with the constipation.

I have a meal a day now, have been testing it for about a week. I have been down 0,2 kg everyday, and if it continues like that, I will be happy :D. That gives me a weekly loss of 1,4 kg/3 lbs.

How is everyone doing tonight?

If I loose 0,4 more kg before Sunday WI, I will be under BMI 30!!! That will be worth celebrating! And also be worth watching my intake tomorrow when I am going to a friends for dinner, and Saturday when we going to a "surströmmings" party (fermented herring): Surströmming - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The smell and even taste is not great, so eating less wont be a problem :D. I'll just fill up on the shakes before I go :D.

Back