ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

are you up for the little challenge wednesday, you can stick ss until then and then just use the challenge to keep ssing, xxx

Hi Claira, Clare, Zoe and Asa!
Hope you are all enjoying the bank holiday weekend, with the exception of your OH Zoe! Poor bloke!

I've been a CDC for 3 1/2 years give or take, I really like working with people to help them achieve their goals.... although I do less now, than I used to, because my career took off and I was travelling a lot (until my contract ended!)

Well it's the start of Gems' 9 week challenge today. I've pledged to lose 21lb by the start of November!
Moving up to 810 tomorrow in prep for my hols!

yeah ive put 31lb i always aim for 14lb a month but 3 short this month onl managed 11lb, i would have done over if i hadnt had a birthday treat lol, so going to up the ante, and work hard, althou i go away 28th sept, for 4 days so will prob end mine there.
i really hope i get on the next cdc course, they told my cdc im on as long as i pass the phone interview, nervous now, lol

just a little challenge here friendly support, i will start ssing on wed, if broxi gets hers on tue hopefully she can join me, it will just keep us motivated, we just need to report in each day, i wont want to loose face and give in first so it will push me to stick at it, hopefully the same for all of us xxxx

Afternoon girls, I had my weigh in today and lost 4lb so I have now lost my 5th stone and 1lb lol.

Every time I lose a stone my Hubby gives me a crystal shaped stone as when I first started he bought me a beuatiful crystal champagne glass and every time Ilose a stone he gives me one of these to put in there. When I reach goal I am gonna have glass of bubbly in it.

Clare, glad your in the right frame of mind. I needed to be away from food when I first started so I did ss for 11weeks.

thats so lovely zoe, what a thoughtful hubby, matts not romantic likr that but he gave £500 to buy my new clothes with im at goal xx

Fantastic, I would love some new clothes, at the moment I have 2 tops and 2 pairs of leggins that fit and when I say fit I mean they arn't falling down but don't exactly look good as they are so baggy lol.

Asa, well done on your loss this week hun, I see you lost 4lb :clap:

wow zoe just noticed the 71lbs, i cant get over your losses, you are doing so well, a real inspiration to others, thats 5st in 3 1/2 months. xxxxx

its a shame your not closer im the same hight started out at about a 20 and have all that stuff just sitting here, got rid of some 16 stuff but nothing else yet, xx

how do iget that flashy lb sign xx

Hello everyone, just a quick hello - just off for a little walk to try and burn a few cals off!
Wow Zoe, you are doing so well, I've got 6st to lose and thought it was going to be an impossible goal but you're an inspiration losing all that weight in such a short time - well done! Thanks for the cooking tips. I thought about using the schwartz seasonings but my cdc told me not to add any salt or stocks to my food as I would retain water which is why everything tastes so bland -I'll give it a try and see if it makes a difference to weight loss x Sorry to hear about your hubby's accident - sounds painful!
Although I am at the beginning of my journey I'm starting to get excited about trying on some of my smaller sized clothes. I have new clothes with labels on varying from size 24 to 16. I bought 2 size 24 suits for work and looked awful in them so threw them in my wardrobe and decided to start the diet - what a waste of money! We ought to start up a little clothes exchange scheme, sending each other clothes in the various sizes as we slim down.

How are you Claira - I love reading your posts - you're going to make a great CDC - you motivate us all.

Where are you Lady B - you're quiete this weekend.

Hope you have a good day and catch up with you later xx

thank you, i hope so, i have to tell them what attributes i can bring as a counsellor and at a loss for words, which is unlike me lol xxxx

Thanks Claira and Barbara, yes that is is a shame we are not closer Claira those size 20's would be good send right now lol. Never mind will be able to get some new bits soon come pay day - bloody bills lol. Claira, you have lot's to give as a cdc - you could say you are supportive, encouraging, sensitive to people's needs and a good listener.

Barbara, in the cd book on the ss+ page it says about not adding salt but herbs and a little stock is ok so it shouldn't affect your losses hun. It also says you can add fat free salad dressing's and vinegarette to salads. Hope it helps make your meals a bit more interesting. xx

You found the flashy lb sign then Claira lol.

Sorry me again, I am thinking of changing my goal weight as I only put it at 10st 6lb due to it giving me a healthy bmi. However when I was a size 12 I was 12st and in the pics of me at this weight everyone thinks I look very slim and any lower would make me look gaunt. I have posted a pic of me at 12st in my albums under - me slim lol. Would you girls let me know if you think I should go any lower than how I look in the pic :eek: or if 12st is ok even though I would be out of the healthy bmi range.

Last edited:
Ok Zoe!

I'm not going to give you an opinion on the photos... Instead I'm going to ask you a question.:)

When you imagine yourself slim, is this how you look? Or do you look bigger or smaller?

Remember your target has to reflect what you want, not what anybody else expects you to want! You are the person who has to want this and be motivated by it.... If you aim for a weight/size that isn't right for you, it won't stick.

Think about why you want to lose weight and what you want to achieve by it. I also get clients to think about the long term. You need your target to be not only attainable, but also sustainable! So you should imagining yourself 5 years from the time you reach target too.... What do you see? If you see yourself still the same size then that target is right for you.

Sorry to ping it right back at ya, but this is about how you feel and what you want.....;)

Hi Alipally, when I think of myself slim I think of that picture and that I was very happy with myself. I can't imagine being 10st 6 and being able to maintain it and that's why I think I am questioning it. My eldest sister is very tall and slim and worries about her weight, weighing herself every couple of days and if she has put on a couple of pounds then she restricts herself for a couple of days and I don't want to have to live like that which I think I would have to do at the lower goal. Don't get me wrong I want to maintain and watch my weight when I get to goal but I don't want to focus on it day in day out.

I think deep down I want to adjust my goal weight but in a way feel like I am failing or making it easier for myself to get to a higher weight which I know is ridiculous as I will have lost 10st to even get to the higher goal weight :(

Thanks for your advice Alipally I will think about it xx

Hi everyone! Congratulations on your loss Zoe, well done!

I did my first aerobic class today, and now I have a splitting head ace. I ate two bars in preparation, one for lunch, and one for dinner. Thought I would need the extra carbs :D. Well, I am off to bed now. Good night everyone!

Back